Dutch niggas be like

Dutch niggas be like
>eet een jeefen smeer hooer moo ja snoot jooer ein poopoo doodoo

Attached: CAFF4B66-AA40-43D4-B0DB-8BC3966B97F6.jpg (306x164, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgsL80_4Clo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American niggas be like
>gets shot

Eet mn lul Amerikaan. Onze kanker taal is mooi, ik wil NU dat je sorry zegt.

Americans be like:
>I'm American and I *brrraaaaaaappp*...I'm American and my opinion is *brrrraaaaaapppp*... Yuros are.... bla bla bla bla stand with Israel.....hhhhhhnnnnggg *sharts his pants*

Attached: murica.png (400x400, 38K)

Did you have a stroke before posting?

german niggas be like hallo forklift sim 2019 is too exciting for me can you recommend any odder titles

Attached: 1553157305057.jpg (2332x1756, 668K)

gaan kak in jou maatspot

>nasal fart noises

just can't take Dutch seriously

Says a fucking German. Don't you have some Turks and Syrians to fellate on the orders of mutti Merkel?

I believe our situation is very similar. I was in Amsterdam last month and it looks much worse than in Cologne.

Which just told you to go and shit in your mums cunt

>using spanish insults literally

Can't tell if this is a joke or actually the Dutch """""language"""""

neither could the first fatmericans who encountered the Pennsylvania "Dutch" lmaoooo

Ik kan me verontschuldigen voor hem. Nederlands is absoluut gebaseerd.

jij bent gebaseerd user

Attached: 1535974953695.png (754x606, 409K)

So Dutch is just German and English combined?

er zijn best veel franse woorden ook maar kortom ja

I wish someone would photoshop Gothic on the starwars battlefront 2 case

>the Dutch "language"

Attached: 1534025603743.gif (330x319, 945K)

ja

Your """language""" is a mix of a german dialect simplified for retards and a french dialect simplified for even more retarded retards, so a retard like yourself could learn it. It's so easy and retarded, retards all over the world use it, but only for the most basic retard conversations.

>there are many french words but in short yes

goed gedaan """"user""""

>implying language being needlessly complicated is somehow a good thing
>deliberately uses this language to post anonymously online
lol

>""""user""""
why the """""?

Attached: 1281378265462.png (344x341, 9K)

ik dacht dat je iemand anders was

Amsterdam is an exception though. It's as Dutch as NYC is American. It's a tourist and business city. And everyone can buy weed there. That and the legal prostitution draws all kinds of scum to Amsterdam. It's a fucking cesspit.

t. German living in Netherlands, many Dutch people don't like Amsterdam

geh nach hause

It's closer in some aspects to English for sure.
Dutch pretty much started as a German dialect. Over time, it developed into its own language. You can still see remainders of now exclusively German grammar rules in some expressions, such as genitiv cases that are normally not used in Dutch. For example, the expression "Herr des Hauses" exists as "heer des huizes" in Dutch. This is not how you would normally say it which would be "heer van het huis". It's just an antiquated expression that was somehow kept being used.

If you know German and know how to read Dutch (the pronunciation is pretty different) you'll understand some words. If you know a few commonly used words you can understand written Dutch decently. Spoken Dutch is a bit more difficult, especially due to the surprisingly numerous dialects that exist. Knowing English also helps a lot because some words are more similar to English than they are to German. A few French words can be found too but not too many.

Du zuerst, Muhammed.

>go to shitty areas in city
>reeee city is shit
well ok
there's lots of nice areas in amsterdam, the tourists are fairly well contained

what superior city do you live in then?

As I said, I can use english to talk to sharts and 85iq pajeets. If I want to read some poetry (or listen to rap music) read a good book or hold a insightful discussion, I'll use a culturally superior language like German.

>just don't go there lol
You know you can't just avoid going to certain places. Of course there is nice places in Amsterdam but realistically you can't only be in those.
I currently live in a small-ish town in Noord-Brabant. I just generally don't like big cities but Amsterdam is just generally pretty bad imo.

Delet this

>listen to rap music
youtube.com/watch?v=qgsL80_4Clo

That's not german music. That's translated english music.

the fuck do you mean?

keeeeek

AHHAAHAHAHAHAH
IM CRYIN BRO

Calm down gert you're all red

>wait lemme just pick the worst example I can find on youtube
This style of music was invented by your niggers. Lil peep and 69 are popular with the youth here, so they just copy it 1:1 and translate it to german.

Attached: 1394714631773.gif (300x192, 730K)

German is a fucking disgusting as well.

do you feel like the dutch are culturally similar to germans? what would you say are the most striking differences?

>Dutch pretty much started as a German dialect
Not really, Dutch already split off as Low Fraconian from the other Germanic languages around Charlemagne's time. They didn't grow apart further until more recently and there was a lot of overlap between the Saxon Low German dialects in the east, but it would be wrong to call it a German dialect, as the split happened before anything that could be called German really existed.

Attached: 1549905776507.jpg (500x921, 222K)

Germany doesn't even exist. It's fake.

Do you speak it fuently? No? Opinion dismissed yer shitcunt.

false
german is very nice

halts maul sonnenverbrannterboomerangdidgeridootyp

They are definitely pretty similar. Both are kind of autistic, you know, in a "doe normaal" kind of way where people don't like when you're a weirdo and judge you. Although I feel like Dutch people are a bit more quiet and reserved than Germans.
I can't really judge it too well because my family is actually Polish, not German (I was born in Germany tho). And I don"t know too many people from the Netherlands to judge that properly, especially since most people I know are people from my uni and not "average people" if you know what I mean.

The main differences are probably the fact that some sense of patriotism exists in the Netherlands while Germans obviously don't dare to even show their flags outside of football events, and the fact that you are so much better at English. As you probably know, everything gets dubbed in Germany so people have very little contact with the English language unless they actively seek English media. So most Germans are really spoiled and don't want to watch things in English with subtitles (which are obviously more commonly needed for them). I'm still salty about that one time when I wanted to watch a movie with my friends and no one else wanted to watch it in English.
Otherwise it's just small details like your obsession with cheese kek

I wish that was me
t. germanyboo

>germaniggas be like "hello mein name ist schwarzenegger"
nigga you white

Attached: 1559754612911.png (710x582, 823K)

Kek
Schwarzenegger is Swiss though, if it was German it would be Schwarzenecker :^)

Attached: Schwarzenegg.jpg (550x300, 54K)

STOP HIERMEE, IN MIJN OGEN ZIJN JULLIE TALEN KANKER RAAR. NEDERLANDS IS GEWOON NORMAAL

Attached: 0atJnyV.png (633x758, 440K)

>your
jokes on you user I'm not actually dutch either :^)
and I was asking because I also have mostly uni frens, although I do hang out with a few dutch ones too
well this was all very ironic

Oh oops lol
I've also spend some time with my gfs family (she's Dutch) but some of them are literally autistic so I don't think I should judge Dutch culture based on that

>Dutch gf
that's it no more replies

Attached: 71e.jpg (600x581, 16K)

Too late user, I already got my (You)s

Attached: file.png (217x233, 96K)

>kanker