Okay so i may visit US in the next month but im worried about something... WHEN and WHERE should i tip and HOW MUCH

Okay so i may visit US in the next month but im worried about something... WHEN and WHERE should i tip and HOW MUCH

Attached: 41rBvHmiJ+L._SX425_.jpg (425x261, 20K)

15% is the minimum but dont feel obligated to tip more

Let me give me you a tip, Lopez. Use the fucking google.

You tip anyone that doesn't get paid by their employer, so cab drivers, waiters, bellhops, maids, etc. 30% is standard but you can go as low as 25% if need be. If someone had outstanding service then 40% is the way to go.

15-20%

No tips anytime and anywhere
Don't give a shit

Don't tip. Let the employer cover their wage costs instead of putting it on the customer.

wtf this is way too high

Go to Harlem!!!

don't

that's why i love japanese

>WHEN
After initial bill is paid
>WHERE
If you pay via credit card there's usually a line just above where you sign the total amount which adds the tip
>HOW MUCH
All depends on what type of restaurant you go to, and how you were treated by your server.

so like if i have a dinner in a restaurant and the bill is $100 i should add $30? seems a bit abusive desu

You really don't have to if you don't want to. It's not like you're going back there again

Nice bait. 30% Standard? You're retar

No you fucking moron. 50% is the standard, 20% is for lowest and 80% is outstanding service

Service jobs where the person has to move from one spot, or if you have concerns about them fucking up something you're paying for.
Tip the following:
>cabs
>waiters
>barbers
>delivery drivers
>bartenders
>musicians
Don't tip the following
>people running a register
>any of the above who did a piss poor job
>beggars
>people robbing you

>You tip anyone that doesn't get paid by their employer
Wtf

Based rich American. Adopt me.

t. server
It's a fucking joke how entitled the attitude on servers has gotten. It's 10% for adequate service, 15% for good service, and 20% for outstanding service. If you fuck off and are shitty, don't expect a tip.

Remember to have your foreskin removed before going trough customs or else you will be shot on sight

Just dont tip anyone. I never tip, unless if it's the mentally ill delivery guy, Jake, that brings me pizza hut. Nice dude

I only gave black and hispanic my tips when I went there.

Lmao circumcision is much more of a boomer thing these days. Most young parents today aren't doing it. In California it's almost completely gone.

NEVER tip if you're just traveling
It doesn't matter at all as long as you don't go to the same restaurant again

why you guys obsessive over foreskin so much

Don't.