THE ULTIMATE Jow Forums REDPILL

"American" memes are actually aimed at Conservatives and the right-wing. Jow Forums is a Leftist board that is against Gun-Nuts, Trump supporters, and white supremacists.

It is therefor the enemy of Jow Forums

Attached: D1B04D44-8A1C-4566-B648-8EA7EE1A30EF.png (1200x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXdHGszjVCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"American" memes are actually aimed at Conservatives and the right-wing. Jow Forums is a Leftist board that is against Gun-Nuts, Trump supporters, and white supremacists.
>It is therefor the enemy of Jow Forums

Attached: 1555675965091.gif (498x498, 215K)

But we also hate child murderers, democrats, women and atheists.

Took you long enough to realize that? Brainlet Lazy American

>Jow Forums is a hivemind
Retard

Attached: 1559821750009.jpg (500x375, 59K)

Shut up raked Canada

This.
Take my upvote!

Make me, faggot.

Attached: 1559395256311.jpg (443x602, 69K)

>"American" memes are actually aimed at Conservatives and the right-wing. Jow Forums is a Leftist board that is against Gun-Nuts, Trump supporters, and white supremacists.

Attached: soymutt.jpg (250x222, 7K)

>bloody tampon flag

>"American" memes are actually aimed at Conservatives and the right-wing. Jow Forums is a Leftist board that is against Gun-Nuts, Drumpf supporters, and white supremacists.

Attached: 1tutl5r77cr21.png (547x433, 16K)

See, the mutt memes is only offensive to someone who is sensitive about their race. I am not a white supremacist so it does not offend me, but it would offend a white Conservative.

Personally i hate every single human no matter what ideology/religion he/she follow

Attached: elogro.png (1138x792, 28K)

honestly though any comedian which is vaguely good is centre or centre left. Far left are fuckwits and being a traditionalist is incompatible with humour. Look at any pol memes they're all just people i disagree with masculine or dumb. And centre right is cucked as fuck because its moderate except you also want to get undercut by immigrants, the nanny state and big companys.

Aaannndd, you finally get it!

Attached: 1445204772867.jpg (206x206, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jXdHGszjVCc
I wouldnt pay to see him but I think he can be pretty funny

Jow Forums is a centrist board.

Jow Forums is centrist or center left
It's anti-american, anti-corporation, and anti-progressive

It is mixed, but the tendency is centrist left for my opinion, because right wingers get mostly btfo.

Problem is the CCP shills drove it into becoming anti American. The HK protest threads exposed the massive number of them. Gullible euro sheep tards joined in to feel superior or because half of you are achmeds

You have many CCP shills on this board. The HK threads confirm that as you said.

Personally i am pro-gun.

Attached: 11.gif (172x257, 116K)

I hate american liberals much more than I hate american trumptards.

>anti American
Except the “American” you’re against is just Conservatives.