How does this work?

Attached: Putin.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/islam-russia-180307094248743.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Russia#Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're not foreigners and with foreign names

Muslim Chads keep impregnating Russian women

Putin pays Kadyrov millions of dollars a year so he doesn't chimp out as well as keeping terrorists at bay by having his goons kidnap and neutralize them.

>How does this work?
Dagestan, Tatarstan, Chechen Republic...

>9.4 million Muslims in Russia.

KEK

>The Muslim community in Russia continues to grow, having reached 25 million, according to the grand mufti of Russia, Sheikh Rawil Gaynetdin.

>In a recent interview, Gaynetdin has told Anadolu news agency that the Muslim community in Russia is indigenous and continues to grow in acceptance with Russia's other faiths.
Russian Muslims

>Growth factors: Now 25 million people strong, Gaynetdin attributed the growth in Muslim population two main factors: the high birth rate among Muslim families, and through the arrival of people from Central Asia.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/islam-russia-180307094248743.html

Hmm...

Attached: 1559836901535.png (260x334, 161K)

Russians are cucks, what you expect? They label everyone as Russian, so Incels wont get uppity, it's at best 50% Russian in this day and age

They got a lot of Islamic terrorism but they cracked down on it.

>25 million
who comes up with such numbers? that's more people than Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan combined

Didn't Stalin kill like half of the Chechens in the Soviet Union and force them out of Chechnya and then they moved back and chimped out again wtf

Brutal oppression

Chadimir Putin understand that the muslim dog will only act civilised under force of arms

Chechens can do as they please and follow sharia instead of law of the land

Who the fuck came up with 9.4?

it's aljazeera, what do you expect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Russia#Islam

The Muslims of Russia are the equivalent of the "Christians" of Scandinavia. They don't go to mosque, they don't pray, they don't wear headscarves. They have lived peacefully alongside the Christians for hundreds of years.
t. had bashkir gf

Attached: IMG-20180430-WA0006.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

or let them leave to fight in the ME

pretty good?

PRESIDENT DUDA: Everything is excellent.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: That’s what I hear. Okay?

idk? it's probably like 19 million and vast majority lives in their republics since they all get gibs
we have one mosque in my 1mil city and it usually has muslims crawling around it wearing funny hats

I heard those people punk you Russian cucks

>Chadimir

Attached: 1532229311233.jpg (612x612, 59K)

Only one mosque though, that's not bad. When I visited Dubai there was a mosque every other city block and it was always full

Kadyrov is a massive cuck to Putin just like all Chechens.
Even 9 million is too high an enstimate. Central Asians are mostly secular.
>They label everyone as Russian,
That's bullshit. None of us get called Russkie here. We're just rossiyanin.
>Chechens can do as they please
They're treated just like black people were 100 years ago in the US, even worse.

Russia will not following american religion anymore why you so surprised?

Ethnic Russians are only native to the north west

Tatars are bro tier is all I really have to say
> How does this work?
We were never as a nation crazy about race or holy wars or any kind of sense of superiority over other people, unlike you weird racist westies

This. Caucasian niggers though, I don't understand why you need them in your country.

Cause they're a bigger problem when they're out of it, google Chechen wars

Why Doesn't Russia let these countries become independent?

Yes

Attached: 1559904708843m.jpg (906x1024, 127K)

Why does Russia let you even exist

Attached: 1560251396233.jpg (256x256, 51K)

kek

this

Attached: 4foukg037yw21.jpg (640x592, 59K)

no lol

Attached: kek10.png (120x120, 19K)

Attached: 1519556009546.jpg (1624x1592, 368K)

because you can't do anything about it Ivan

Attached: 1557932641008.jpg (960x540, 164K)

Are russkis gonna ever have a new leader, getting really bored of pootan despite the monkey memes.

I love the amount of butthurt Russians create. It reminds me of the US in a way. One of these days we should unite and cleanse our butthurt belts

Orthodox is 2000 times more than Muslims. You rarely find orthodox Muslims in Moscow or St. Petersburg. They live as ordinary people, the same Russians as the rest. There is the phenomenon of ethnic gangs, but it is limited to 1-2 crimes in one of the big cities in two or three months.
In the Muslim republics, people are very hospitable, despite everything.

The Russian public is more focused on opposition to State power, rather than a race war.

Tatarstan would be locked inside of Russia, but other two can fuck off any day

What are the biggest dissatisfactions the public has?

ivan likes to pay tribute out of his pocket to muslim """autonomous""" republics

Attached: 1420647418253.png (1200x1800, 550K)

cia please

Probably back from the Ussr days, muslim is poppular in that area, would not be suprised if most were Asian Muslims from Kazahnstan and areas like it ect

>Russian public is more focused on opposition to State power
In context to opposing state power or stopping people from opposing state power?

Historically they became much more of problem if they are allowed to be free. Also, oil fields.

Well the alternative is to airstrike civilians in Chechnya. Americans are gonna chimp out pretty bad then.

I meant in general not necessarily political things. Asking out of curiosity, I barely know anything about the country.

based AND redpilled

кapтинкa пpoплaчeнa пyтинcкими пeтyхaми
вce кaвкaзцы eбyчиe живoтныe, нapкoмaны и aлкoгoлики пoкa им нe cтyкнeт 40+ лeт и oни cтaнoвятcя дoбpыми гиви

Let's unite our forces and bomb Tbilisi.

sounds exactly like what a CIA agent would say

>The Russian public is more focused on opposition to State power, rather than a race war.
The Caucasus unironically likes Putin though. They admire a strongman like no one else.

Roads and fools.

Okie

Attached: C7D057B0-574D-4C41-85E6-FA2FE880D9D1.jpg (300x345, 21K)

>tatars/bashkirs
>kavkaz
peedoraha, please

Attached: 1554959623484.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

lol no

Attached: gsi2-chp1-3.png (314x814, 24K)