>meet girl at work
>we go on a few dates and develop a romance
>People at work are keen on my progress and see how its going
>keep asking me if we've had sex yet
>last couple of times i tell them we havent
>we still havent had sex but last night a guy asks me if it has happened yet
>i say yes due to nerves and awkwardness
>shes going to work tonight and im at home studying
>shitting my fucking pants thinking someones going to say something to her and im going to look like a fucking cunt
god what have i done, why didnt i just say no? im such a fucking idiot, i really like this girl but if someone says something to her shes going to think im a fucking arsehole and stop seeing me. why lord. fuck fuck fuck

Attached: 5h4hhh.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

obviously there's only one way to preserve your honor now.

>user said he drilled your cunt and made you squirt

Itll probably be fine. Was the person you told a gossiper?

If she asks why you did it, say it was because otherwise they wouldn't shut the fuck up.

how? there's so many horrible things wrong with this situation: the guy i lied to probably thinks i mistrust him/perceive him to be a shitcunt and this will severely destroy my character (not that it's misappropriate because i lied like a fucking idiot), the girl will think im just another fucking arsehole with some sort of ulterior motive and if those things happen, i'll probably quit my job. FUCK IM SO FUCKING STUPID

Based
Learn to answer "mind your fucking business"

what kinda weirdo co-workers constantly ask you if you shagged her. Do you work with a bunch of 16 year olds at McDonalds?

What the hell sort of place are you working where random coworkers are constantly bombarding with questions about your personal life and sexual behaviour? Tell them to fuck off and mind their own business.

Weak wh*te*id, are you crying ? the bull will bring some tissue paper.

Attached: 1560357681741.jpg (989x649, 222K)

You have to rape her

>gossiper
i dont think so, but man i dont know if it'll be one of those things where he's just so happy for me he won't be able to help himself but mention it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 4ujjjj.png (680x680, 339K)

Just say that they were constantly irking you and asking if we've had sex yet and I just said yes without thinking so they would stoo, but in hindsight it probably wasn't the best idea and I'm sorry.

restaurant. the guy who asked me is a chef and chefs are usually pretty humble dudes. they'll talk about anything with anyone. and ive developed such a good relationship with everyone there and this one fuckup could potentially destroy everything ive cultivated in the last 6 months. IM SO FUCKING STUPID REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1496796188189.png (483x442, 135K)

Bro, just fuck her. If she's not willing then force yourself on her.
>b-b-b-b-but what if she goes to the police
You've literally gotten yourself an alibi right here.
Your friends KNOW that you've been hanging out together and now you've told them you've had sex.

If she tattles you say she's lying. You will win the case.

fuck off with that shit, she's one of the most beautiful people i've met and i genuinely care for her. a lie like this betrays someone's trust so much. we reap what we sow and if i face any consequences, i fucking deserve it. FUCK THIS BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEE

This, after the second time I would have told them to fuck off from my private life

it's the aussie workforce, bants etc. it's actually pretty comforting when everyone is that close that they can talk about that shit with each other but goddamn it i fucked up

>>keep asking me if we've had sex yet
What the fuck? The obvious answer to that kinda question is "Yeah, but it wasn't as good as with your mom.", or something along those lines.

chill out bro.
just claim her as yours sissy.
If it means that much just send a text to Chef and tell him "yo... about last night... I lied. I was nervous so I just said that we had sex but that was a lie. I've been shitting myself over the possibility of you mentioning it to her so I had to come clean... Sorry about lying to you bro"

that's what i've considered doing honestly. it might be the best course of action

if i wasn't such an awkward fuck only now just understanding the nuances of social interaction i would've but apparently i went the "betray everyone's trust" route. FUCK IM SO DUUUMMB WHYYYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1436789213190.jpg (492x443, 17K)

It's just some random job in a restaurant and some random slag who the chef's probably fucked too. Who cares?

It's not normal to bug people like that and you get what you deserve for being such a push-over.

Then do it coward. It will be fine bro.

>It's just some random job in a restaurant
it isn't, ive worked there for nearly a year and the new supervisor sees me there for a long time as part of the core team.
>and some random slag who the chef's probably fucked too
she's not, she's not aussie and hasn't had much experience herself.

IM SO FUCKIGN RETARDED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 346373gg.jpg (176x235, 13K)

>foreigner
>not even a virgin
Enjoy your herpes m8

Where's she from bro?
Well... It doesn't matter I suppose.

The truth is that she has fucked tons of guys. That's why girls go to Australia, to get fucked by hot Aussie Chads.

i will be crying if this leads to total obliteration of my being

czech republic
i know what you're thinking but she isn't like that. i know that won't convince you but the way we treat each other and care for each other, this is genuine, she's not here for a quick fulfillment (and im not chad)

>betray everyone's trust
They’re just your co-workers not your family/friends, lol.

She might be a prostitute bro.
Does australia have a site for hookers? If you know one check it out and make sure you can't find her there.

i've developed pretty good relationships with them though and i respect them a lot so me lying like this makes it look like the opposite
once 5.30pm hits, im gonna fucking shit my pants. maybe i should just deactivate my facebook and fucking hide forever

she's not

I get it, you're a naive autist.
I hope you'll be ok after you find out the truth.

believe me, she's not. i know i can't really change your worldview via Jow Forums posts but i am being honest

Grow up mate she's been fucked by at least 20 men since getting here and God knows how many more back home.

i don't know how else to convince you people, but she really is not that sort of person

You shold have said "none of your business." to him.

You made this post:
Are you going to trust your intuition about this roastie, or are you going to trust actual people with real-world experience and knowledge who are trying to warn you that you're making a mistake?

Prostitution is legal here so there's heaps of sites for hookers

>or are you going to trust actual people with real-world experience and knowledge who are trying to warn you that you're making a mistake?
i highly doubt you fit that criteria

Just fuck her. Tonight

These bullshit work conversations. Just shut them down

she's working in 30 minutes hence why im fucking freaking out right now

To be honest asking something like ”do you have sex?” weird at least for me, is this even normal to ask shit like that in australia?

how about you explain why you believe she isnt like that?

>real-world experience and knowledge
sure buddy

i guess you could say it's "locker room talk". in a restaurant, the back of house staff develops a weird yet very open and intimate culture where you will be confronted with these sort of topics. after working in hospo for nearly two years, it's very normal

You're the one who's going to suffer in the end.

No. They're picking on him because he's painfully autistic, and he doesn't understand that he's being picked on, because he's painfully autistic.

hey OP go sperg out somewhere else and just talk to your(?) girl and be open with her and that's it
stupid frogposter

>You're the one who's going to suffer in the end.
that's why i made this post, im about to have a full blown panic attack
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>he doesn't understand that he's being picked on, because he's painfully autistic.
these people are genuinely nice, they only talk about this sort of stuff because they don't give a fuck

HOW ABOUT FUCKING NO
I CAN FUCKING SPERG WHERE I WANT AND NEED TO

I don't think they're picking on him, I think they're trying to help him out.

Bro just text the chef if you're that nervous. They know you're autistic, they'll understand.

Just fuck her already goddamit frog

>Bro just text the chef
im thinking about just riding the wave and coping with any consequences that arise tb h. who knows, maybe it's just another life lesson i need.

she starts work in less than half an hour, which is why im contemplating leaving the country tomorrow. FUCK IM A DUMB CUNT

aaH lol I didn't read the
>I'm a virgin
there's so much wrong with that you know? you poor thing
reeeeeeeee a bit more ok?

>hey, we're friends, right? lend me $50 man, that's what friends do!
"s-sure thing, t-thanks for being my f-friend"

there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, i even told the staff at work straight up that i am so i asked for advice about this girl but i took it too far and i guess wanted to impress them or somehting, i have no fucking idea. either way, i think im fucked

In an environment yeah. Not in a serious way in a you shagged her yet bro wahey way.

Push yourself bro. You can do it. You can text him. He won't think it's a big deal, he won't think any less of you. Don't be a coward. Text him bro.

they wouldn't do that, they're not fucking sociopaths. maybe you are so you think everyone else is.

the thing is, he asked for details, so i made shit up, not 'bag of sand' tier but i kept fucking lying. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Then he probably knew you were lying. Calm down bro.
And that doesn't matter anyways, you can still text him and say you were nervous and that's why you lied. He'll text you back "Yeah haha I kinda knew bro. Don't worry about it"

I meant that you think about it so much you had to mention it, doesn't matter.
What did you tell the chef exactly?
>yes I fugged her :---DDD
OR
>I CAME INSIDE HER PUSSY SO GOOD AND SHE KEPT SUCKING MY COCK AFTERWARDS
Either way you're fucked and it's a lesson to learn, don't lie, and even less so if it involves other people.
With sex you don't know if she's got an STD and then your chef friend may ask if you're feeling well or tell you to get checked, maybe word will spread to one of her exes who will be really jealous and come to beat you up, who knows.

>he asked for details
Ah, he’s fellow incel i see

rape

Attached: pepe32.jpg (225x225, 20K)

If you're really this clueless you deserve to have the piss taken out of you. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if the chick is in on it all too.

Stop bullying the poor kid. He's really scared right now.

Verpiss dich
nah man tb h, i think he just thinks im awkward but i was being genuine which hurts because he'll probably think i dont trust him or something if the truth got out. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>yes I fugged her :---DDD
this one, but he wanted more details like if i used a condom etc. IM SO FUCKING DUUUUUUUUUMB
sociopathic opinions needn't apply

if you're not willing to do anything about it, then just kys

well she starts work in 15 minutes. i guess im gonna know in hour whether or not ive entered another fucking dark valley in my life. lord, what have i done?

im gonna try and keep this thread alive and update you guys. i know you dont care but im sure some of you will get a laugh out of it

Did you answer any other questions about it? If not you can easily brush it off with her if he mentions it and act like you barely remember saying it offhandedly, just make it sound like he and a few others were really pestering you and you just wanted to shut them up, can’t really go wrong there. Maybe throw in an apology after that if she seems upset at all.

well from now on people are going to laugh at this incident from time to time and they may tease you and her, even newer co-workers you get intimate with will end up knowing about it
but life goes on, just don't deny or deflect anything, admit your mistakes and learn from it

there's the offchance he doesnt mention it, or at least outright and simply implies something happened and ive panicked for nothing. that doesnt mean it's ok i lied but i wont face any consequences for it

yeah im going to own my mistake, that is if anyone finds out. im really just hoping nothing comes of it and i can be saved the embarrassment

>you went around and told your friends we did WHAT?
>user I thought you were different, I saw another kind of person in you but now this... why do you do this to me?

Attached: 1559584000479.jpg (1080x1080, 1.32M)

this is the EXACT kind of response im afraid of. not because it makes me look awful, but because it'll hurt her and ruin her time here in australia. i dont want that to happen, i care about her so much, i want to travel europe with her, make dinner with her, fucking everything and this one slip up may have destroyed all of those prospects. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

i think venting in this thread has kind of made me accept the predicament. ive gone from panic mode to utter depressive mode

You can explain to her whole situation and admit that you kinda act like moron?

maybe, if she's even interested in any justification after that

Well what did we learn today
>keep your romance under wraps from prying eyes
>don't make shit up
>stand up for yourself when people ask you uncomfortable questions
You already told me you don't care about being a virgin; but being insecure about it led you to this to begin with, so
>be sure of who you are and accept it

based
i guess i was just overly confident with finally being with a girl who genuinely cares for me and whom i genuinely care for and i got excessively excited, wanting to share the news with people etc.
fuck man, she has already started work. now im sitting here on a fucking volcano wondering if it's going to erupt for the next three hours. FUCK THIS

EVEN MY LECTURE NOTES WERE FUCKING TELLING ME IM AN IDIOT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: foreshadow.jpg (820x615, 99K)

when does she finish work? make sure to let us know what ended up happening.

yeah of course i will, i dont want to give you guys blueballs. try to keep the thread bumped. if it dies, ill start another thread with a subject line like "virgin lies about having sex" or something. she should finish in like 3-4 hours and with a pepe

I went through something VERY similar, and exactly as you described. One thing for sure is don't forget where you are(Jow Forums), you're here because you're not normal and that's ok, but don't blow your load too early into trying to become normal and be all "I HELD A GIRL'S HAND TODAY SEE YOU LATER VIRGINS" IRL, keep the bragging to your Jow Forums friends you stupid frognigger.
What I'm getting at is be genuine, improve in what can be improved and keep your autism in check; it will go away eventually and you'll end up on the other side of the autism spectrum(normalfag autism) to the point that you'll feel alienated when coming here.

Attached: 1558110588756.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

i would never blow people off here, i get too many laughs and this thread genuinely made me laugh and feel better, even if it nothing has improved.

sweet. i'm sure you'll be fine, it's normal to overthink things and consider the worst case scenario, just have something to drink in the mean time to distract yourself.

ive gotta study for my end of semester exam so this situation is horribly timed. i think ill do my best to concentrate on my lecture notes instead, hopefully i gain insight from that

fair enough. i'll let you get on with it

Not a virgin but this happened to me

>talk to woman off okcupid
>she starts messaging me everyday
>worries I won't like her
>tell her she'll invite me to her place after we meet for dinner if I like her
>we meet for the date
>we go back to her place, she sucks me off
>try to contact her again
>never replies back
>mfw she goes from being clingy to no response

Attached: 1512134781009.jpg (514x601, 43K)

she was probably upset you didnt fuck her or she found you unattractive

I tried to fuck her man, she didn't want me too, I've got a big dick so no dramas there

Then she thought you were weird or unattractive. I've been there. At least she blew you

I did escalate things a bit (guided her hand to my dick) but to be fair that was her choice.

Meh fuck it, was a decent gobby so can't complain

that sounds extremely strange indeed. maybe some sort of personality disorder.
update: it's been nearly two hours since the girl im seeing started working and still no messages.

Just fuck her before someone says something

Here's the plan
>Go drink with her
>Flirt until late at night
>Try to take her home or to her home

W

you might need to go threough the thread. she's already at work where potentially someone could say something to her. im now patiently awaiting a message from her if something is said.

>I suffer in Australia because of my autism
>Melbourne.jpg