This is a house. I can build a house for €30,000 with bricks. How much does it cost in your country?

This is a house. I can build a house for €30,000 with bricks. How much does it cost in your country?

Attached: thumb_53_870x500_0_0_crop.jpg (870x500, 99K)

$1,000,000 with 99 years land lease

$5,000,000 and your soul for a shitty 50 year old house somewhere in Burnaby

looks like you also need to build a road though

That look ridiculous.

Attached: suomalainen-haave.jpg (1024x576, 308K)

why?

imagine the mosquitoes in summer

It's illegal to build sturdy long lasting houses here.

Makes sense.
Sturdy house + no need for insurance = sad Ishmael the Insurance salesman.

Too much for not enough, apparently.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (652x2193, 670K)

>a nine-bedroom 13th century chateau set in more than 7000 square metres of parkland in eastern France is cheaper than a two-bedroom apartment in Sydney

Attached: 1385436657126.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Would you rather live in a castle in the middle of nowhere in france

Or in an apartment in literal paradisw

>Would you rather live in a castle in the middle of nowhere in france
Fuck yes. I'd probably have better internet as well.

France has Australia tier internet outside their major cities

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-02-27_at_2.52.06_PM.jpg (800x450, 27K)

A castle in France or a tight apartament on a communist hive.

I'm two hours away from my capital city and can only get 3G mobile internet.

>capitalist hellscape
>communist
Jow Forumstards, everyone.

$76924, my parent's house costs this much, pretty comfy if you ask me.

Depends on too many factors. If it's 80sqm or under and you're mostly doing it yourself I'd say somewhere between 25 to 50 thousand.

It breeds all these types of mental illness.

you can build a new house, although not that fancy starting at around 100-150k euros

The fuck are you on about?

I'm sorry things turned out like this strayafrens
Europe likes you though, you can always move here :3
it's not cheap but it's definitely cheaper

Most of us will never have the finances to be able to leave this hot rock, desu. The only people who move abroad are middle to upper-middle class people who basically have all the benefits of the "lucky country" and few of the downsides. The working class has few of the benefits and all of the downsides, which is kind of par for the course in neoliberal capitalist societies, I guess.
It's not as bad as the USA, yet, but a lot of the debt and social mobility related banter aimed at yanks could easily be aimed at us, to a lesser degree.
Without nepotism, you're fucked here. That leaves socially awkward anons from shitty families more or less to fall through the gaps because all of the social services, etc. are set up for normalfags and the system doesn't really know how to handle people who don't have their own social safety net or family support.

Attached: 1535115689021.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

30 000$ for that piece of crap is much too expensive.

Shit is a breeding cesspit of faggots and communists.

You what?
This, house in OP's pic can be built with 10k$ tops if you're being inefficient.

For real? I thought 30k was a low estimate.

I could never find this info online but the wooden prefab houses cost 350e minimum (kluc na raka is what they call em) when the guys build your foundation, buy all the material, pay the workers, make and paint the house and hand it to you ready. So a small 100m2 house like that would go for 35k euros. I'm assuming these red brick houses are even more expensive.

How the fuck can you build that for under 10k?

From 500k to a million according to location.

do they make them with gold bricks

In other words, you're a mentally ill Jow Forumstard.

A lot of people wants to live here, and bricklayers make like 5-6k/month. But we can afford it if we save some money

chinks bought all the property

Piss off back to , crypto-yank subhuman.

whatever newfag

N'oubliez pas, dès demain vous pourrez emprunter 8 bouquins pour tout l'été à la BSB

I genuinely have no idea