Hong Konger Cuckie Chan claims he “knows nothing” about the protests in his home

Is there a bigger commie cock sucker?

Attached: 099F9B03-891D-469E-8275-04CDC2911518.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AxYDkVanHFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Anti-Boycott_Act
campusreform.org/?ID=11894
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did your do your best today?!

Butthurt

better a commie hero than literally defending being a western colony lol

Attached: 1535007119253.png (641x621, 87K)

Kek. What a sellout pussy

>purging corrupt officials high and low
;-) all the corrupt ones are gone so the most corrupt can stay in office

Isn't he a pro-communist?

>what do you mean you don't want to be a lapdog for the west? you don't want to die for israel?
i bet you're a christian retard aren't you

Attached: 1560407168300.png (231x218, 9K)

I thought Jow Forums hated it when actors shared their political opinions?

if only his son wasnt a junkie

Tick tock Taiwan

>being a commie lapdog is so much better!
t. Zhang

Yes he’s sucking commie cock 24/7

youtu.be/AxYDkVanHFU

I would genuinely love to see him killed.

dont worry, the only cronies left in office are all in your nation, america can only protect you for so long :)

Attached: 2467185643_acd6b853ea_z.jpg (500x375, 80K)

Mainlanders are street-shitting uncouth farmer peasants. Hong Kongese are the civilized chinks that make China look good on the international stage. If you aren’t a spy at a Confucius Institute or CCP proxy, you should be cheering for HK, Zhang

>i'm a warrior of light and i fight for israel. deus vult! let's go battle muslims near the border of israel for the chosen people. if gotta do this if you want to go to heaven

Attached: 1560406693930.png (231x218, 18K)

>NO WHY AREN'T YOU PROMOTING WESTERN COLONIAL PROPAGANDA
>REEEEEEEEE
すごい物語、お兄ちゃん。

Attached: 1504379106061.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Clean that shit, Tsai. :)

Attached: TH-TW.jpg (1702x1310, 427K)

I'd probably day the same, why would I get involved in this shit show if I had a comfy life outside

Cringe

>:)
Try harder

How large would you estimate the size of the Chinese NSA ? Keep in mind they control the software and hardware of 4 billions people on the planet

She's cute, I'd ask her to wipe my ass too

Cringe.

>israel kike israel lapdog israel
How dense are you

>you should be cheering for HK
should have just said
>you should be a drone just like the rest of the drivel bees in our western hivemind
insect
the only cringe I can think of is your entire nations existence lol

Attached: 1541214471756.jpg (322x435, 56K)

Seethe more Zhanglet

america isn't going to protect you. you better start making plans to go to some democratic country somewhere because taiwan is going to china soon

All chinks are the same genetic filth. Take the fucking red pill cuck.

what's to say? you're some deluded christian retard, david-kun, or a proxy shilling from a us base. regardless, you're a fucking idiot if you believe america is going to do shit for taiwan.

Yawn

>this politically illiterate amerifat
Pure cringe mate

Lmao, Taiwanese are such cucks.

Shame he's such a PRC shill
Police story is still great

>Christian retard
Yes that’s it I’m a Christian retard

(??)

He's an intelligent man who knows that the Jews are behind the HK protests.

Attached: 1522696623721.png (657x527, 35K)

>noooo i swear they will
lmao. america can't even protect its own border and you think they're going to start a nuclear war to protect your little dinky island. you aren't israel retard. they're just selling you overpriced weapons and doing political maneuvering. if russia annexed the entirety of ukraine they wouldn't have went to war likewise if china annexes taiwan besides sanctions nothing happens.

The two futures of Asia.

he probably knows nothing about the protests because he is busy slurping hot plum wine out of a 16y/o's navel all day and drunkenly fighting off Ninjas all night

The communists are the biggest deniers, hypocrites on this earth

China belongs to Taiwan

>ablublu israel
Yawn yawn yawn

look he just wants no trouble

act too sleepy and the legitimate government of China might take your entire shitty country, its not like anyone recognizes you anyways lol

Attached: taiwanrecognition(green=recognized).png (1357x628, 54K)

keep that mouth open wide for when the dick CCP dicks inserts into it

Based
Stay seething CIA shills

NOOOOOOOOO this can't be happening, taiwanese shill bros. no government even recognizes us?!!!!! tiananmen square bros! WTF?

get this as well, notice how the countries who recognize them are all tiny literalwho countries. when a country recognizes them, they get a bunch of money that is huge boost to their economy. then, after few years, they just stop recognizing them and run away with money
its hard to think of a more pathetic nation than Taiwan

Attached: 1466488689584.jpg (800x800, 137K)

We might not have many official diplomatic relations but enjoy more privileges than any Commie cuck.
How come the passport of a country that doesn’t even exist is more useful than that of a legitimate (shithole)?

>chinese has networks everywhere spying and is buying everything watch out for them and remember tiananmen square
>my fake country that's just a political pawn for great powers is way better though and has more influence

xi could've cured cancer and that would've been unable to dispel the fact that he banned a harmless cartoon bear from his country because it personally offended him, that tells you everything you need to know about him as a person and as a leader

also he disappeared the leader of interpol. he didn't force him to step down or officially place him under arrest or anything, he just vanished him one day and nobody's seen him since.

that never happened though schizo. you get banned off twitter for posting your troll shit and taiwanese/hk retards get banned off their social media for spamming their troll shit.

are frogs banned in the west? you get fired for making the okay hand sign and posting pepe on twitter.

>privileges
like trying to spread western cuckoldry into Asia? your ancestors would be rolling in their graves.
also
>legitimate (shithole)?
maybe you could say that 30 years ago, but China is now one of the richest and most prosperous countries in the world, no thanks to you of course.
>cancer
who gives a flying shit about cancer
>harmless cartoon bear
he should have banned all western cartoons while he was at it, western shit is the scourge of this planet, especially when used to try and undermine your leader
>disappeared the leader of interpol
good, fuck globalism and fuck america trying to indirectly control this world

Attached: 1552497903049.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

>winnie the pooh was blurred from the chinese version of kingdom hearts
>talk that the character might get removed from shanghai disney
if u say so

people post pepe all the time in more harmless contexts and get away with it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Anti-Boycott_Act

My Boyfriend from hong kong says there is no hope for hong kong now. Is that true?

Attached: 1556181228789.png (128x128, 21K)

the leader of interpol was fucking chinese and they elected a south korean in his stead so if he wanted to stop western control he made the wrong move

Nonsensical post

I never liked that rat.

>no thanks to you
Oh how little you know

>look at this fake image/info from trolls circulating as propaganda
i guess you like being a low iq schizo that believes lie that people tell you.

>people post pepe all the time
campusreform.org/?ID=11894
enjoy your mental illness

HK is death

Next is Taiwan, than SK

Than third world War and NATO will win easily

US rule is shttier than China, so he is on the right side.

>removed during anti corruption campaign
there you go, unlike in west where corrupt politicians gallop freely, he was removed for being a shit crony
>how little you know
China would be nothing of what it would be today if you were able to interfere with them too much, luckily you are a poor and destitutional shithole so nothing you say will ever be taken seriously by anyone in the world

>if china annexes taiwan besides sanctions nothing happens.
>besides sanctions
Way to show you have no fucking clue about economics Zhang.

ITT

Attached: 641B199C-B880-40C5-93F5-B76D48ED28C6.jpg (198x255, 11K)

why do you live in america if you hate it so much

Attached: 1553742742748.png (657x527, 38K)

>unrecognized yet 17th richest country on earth
>poor China on 74th place

Whooopsie

American money does that for you.

People can't just simply uproot their lives, you sheltered fuck.

That must be it

Attached: B31416AE-16DE-4AEC-B59F-9A2CFFF3D836.jpg (477x532, 160K)

>street-shitting uncouth farmer peasants
proletariat
>Hong Kongese are the civilized chinks that make China look good on the international stage
bourgeoisie & fifth column

WW3 has to be started by us though

why would America send money to a country they don't recognize?
big thinking here

thats because I dont live in America
>17th richest country
hahahaha keep dreaming, your shitty country is barely richer than Nigeria

Attached: 1519895026336.webm (728x662, 1.38M)

? of course you can, how do you think all those people that live in america got there
>thats because I dont live in America
so you dislike the american system but have no problems eating of its fruits? sounds like you're a hypocrite

Can we have this honour by defenestrating some Chinese?

Attached: Prager.Fenstersturz.1618.jpg (1530x1112, 2.28M)

Why not just support russia then

>? of course you can
No, you fucking can't.

Ok Zhang

yikes

If he loves the CCP so much why does he live in the evil caputalist city of Hong Kong?

He loves money of CCP and "freedom" of HK that is soon to be gone (which is a good thing btw)
Better than having this cancer spread and allow China to be like Taiwan where there will be a cunt with 1.3b people and allow gay marriage

>no problem eating of its fruits
kind of sounds like this argument

Attached: Dr4esLQW4AAxweK.jpg (640x1200, 125K)

t. Zhang-san

t. Takeshi Chong

I don't know if you're funposting/baiting

>b…but Taiwan is so good!
>having gaysex is like, allowed in bible! my gf(male) said that!

Attached: 1554111106757.jpg (785x731, 101K)

He doesn't want the Commies to execute his son (who was caught with weed)

No lmao he has been a long supporter for the CCP before his son arrest

because people on this website arent allowed to genuinely have opinions and have to be baiting, right?

Attached: 1539066335737.jpg (855x2086, 816K)

t. actual Chongryon member

the fuck is this post trying to make fun of

No but because its mostly propaganda lies ("coping" with the extremely corrupt and bankrupt economy but propping it up with shadow banking etc.)
Xi himself is just another oligarch while the people slave away and the majority are kept busy.

(you)
Now stop replying to me

Attached: 1560331678606.jpg (600x456, 45K)

> ZING BUNG LANG WO FO CHONG CHING
ok gutter oil boy

faggot effeminated westerners like you
its incredibly ironic, that you throw the buzzword propaganda, when you are falling for it yourselves
all of these things being said about China is a result of the upper class wanting to change public opinion on China, since China are now dangerous to their own business
so if you want to say that what I say is 'propaganda', then you have to accept that western lies about China regarding things like concentration camps and social security score are all propaganda lies as well.

Attached: 1540530822257.jpg (1749x1000, 678K)

>then you have to accept that western lies about China regarding things like concentration camps and social security score are all propaganda lies as well.
Except you can actually go to China and see for yourself.

Neat deflection and ad hominem there
>camps and social security score
Those are true.

right, spend $2000 to see things that have already been proven false by the same hypocrites that projected them
the best part is you still believe in it because it fits your narrative, really goes to show how smart westerners are, the lower iq charts are real
you only convinced yourself to believe it, dont worry though, you are another good tool to the upper class of another country insect :)

Attached: firefox_2019-06-13_05-18-43.png (1278x600, 281K)