Mfw had to be born in the worst country in Western Europe

>mfw had to be born in the worst country in Western Europe

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (550x550, 81K)

>Worstugal

Yeah its really embarrassing to be that poor and be in EU since 80s while Eastern Europe is already better and only in EU since 2004

You had 2 decades extra time

>not Danish (filthy rich, highest quality of life)
>not Belgian (beautiful country, great cuisine, best culture)
>nor German (proud nation, infinite opportunities)
Instead I'm born D*tch. Fucking kill me

You can smoke weed tho

The worst in EU is still better than sll of LatAm

You're southern european though

;_;

I don't think you are aware how dire things are in the east.

But Portugal is friend of Japan and Spain…

Attached: 1559705553151.png (750x750, 369K)

>Belgian
That's not an ethnicity makker. You're either Flemish (southern Dutch) or Walloon (subhuman)

You literally live in heaven Firefox,fuck off

It's a nationality my friend. Do you really believe the country is having some civil war like they make it seem on Jow Forums?

because the soviet union was one of the best things to happen to europe and politics. it's a shame about the corruption that followed lenin and after the destalinization process but the western hemisphere has always been run on neoliberal policies in which trickle down economics is a concept which is required for it to work. hence you get poor countries like portugal

I live in this city

Attached: IMG_0532-1.jpg (1000x664, 513K)

is there anywhere in europe that doesn't have commie blocks?

Well at least Portugal has potential. It's really beautiful and has a long history. Honestly I don't understand why it is so poor. No industry? Shitty laws? I've noticed that you don't promote your products enough imo. Its difficult to find your wine or food here and I like them both

He's right though.

It'a okay cousin, i think you are a great country

Attached: 1555114413755.png (339x277, 29K)

Portugal is relatively isolated from the European core countries, small population, not too much resources, not too much industries and until like 50 years ago they hardly had education

Comfy
>commieblock bad

>>commieblock bad
do point out where i indicated in my post where i think commieblocks are bad.
i find commieblocks extremely land efficient which makes them more feasible for environmental protection, and they are also highly cost effective

B-but that's not what your country is supposed to look like