The only reason why i would like to be a woman is because they can wear cute things but im not gay or anything like...

The only reason why i would like to be a woman is because they can wear cute things but im not gay or anything like that neither really want to be one, if i wore a dress but im straight will that make me a trap?

Attached: HTB1IPlLdf6TBKNjSZJiq6zKVFXaw.jpg (276x379, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofeuropeanfashion.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/fashions-of-the-middle-classes-as-portrayed-by-paper-dolls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you cute and feminine?

im 1,63 54kg aprox

look at this uniform, doesn't it look great?

Attached: HTB1j_5xlKuSBuNjSsplq6ze8pXaE.png (700x680, 390K)

I know that feeling, bro.
Trannies ruined everything, I wish I could crossdress, there's so many options when you have an axe wound.

stop watching moe anime shit.

i wouldn't really like to crossdress tho, i don't really like normal women clothes at all, but cosplay stuff is lovely.

Just do it anyway? You aren't a tranny if you crossdress

You get treated like one, though. Or as a faggot, which is not a good thing either.

Well, cosplaying female characters is juste crossdressing with nice clothes, in my opinion. Skirts are comfortable, but the only viable option is wearing a kilt, and that would look out of place, here.

Stop watching anime

Many if not most transexuals cut their dicks precisely to become the object of their own lust. Then they kill themselves once they realize what they've done trying to embody their fetish. Get yourself together before it escalates

Gayest post I've seen in a while

i want to be a qt trap!

Look at your own post once in a while.

*ahem*

Attached: 1555496569686.jpg (738x669, 278K)

Those outfits do look pretty cute, not going to lie

:^(

historyofeuropeanfashion.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/fashions-of-the-middle-classes-as-portrayed-by-paper-dolls/

Men were allowed to wear cute stuff but then anglos come and ruined man’s fashion forever. Due to how conservative politics and business have become when it comes to fashion and stuborn they are when holding onto things considered proper, we will never escape the suit and tie combo.

Wtf anglos are no fun

I guiess the suit was seen as edgy and subversive at some point, but then those hip kids inherited dad’s business and forced the suit and tie upon us all.

Fuck anglos.

just wear those things like nothing then, no need to become a "trap"

I always found the dark uniforms to be snazzy. I wish I could find a photo to do it justice.

Attached: large[1].jpg (500x600, 57K)

iktf bro