/balk/ - Balkan Thread

/balk/ - Balkan Thread: The Balkan Empire edition.

Invited: Balkan people and Portugal, honorary Balkanlars.
Not invited: wh*te """"""people"""""".

Old empire

Attached: balkania.png (1837x1655, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SshBiI6FOQQ
strahbg.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ReFNdkQ5Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SshBiI6FOQQ

cCc 2nd for the nu-ottoman empire cCc

may gay sex and faggot shit talk infest this thread as well

Attached: 1558558432083.png (820x884, 253K)

Hi im apulian

Houses here are WAY too expensive compared to Bulgaria and Serbia.

in Serbia I find deals on good rural houses going for 20-30k. Here they want 50-60k. Or it's gonna be one of those Ottoman-tier decaying houses that falls on your head.

These prices are for provincial townlets like Tetovo (majority shiptar) and Kumanovo (half shiptar). I wanna move to Bulgaria for the cheap real estate and work remotely.

Attached: gaydonia.png (717x925, 208K)

Bump.

Attached: 1560327447261.gif (190x300, 1.54M)

Meanwhile in Bulgaria, I can buy this out of pocket, because of my NATO wage. Prices so low and affordable, I think I'll buy two!

Attached: home4me.jpg (1165x951, 218K)

These people are insane.

Volkovo - 10 minute drive from skopje, a village

82k for a house in Bitola (provincial town)

55k for a houselet on a mountain 30 minutes from skopje

55k for a decent house in kumanovo, the poorest town

In Bulgaria I can sit on a house on the black sea in a new development for 50k. My neighbors will be Anglos and Russians

Attached: gaydonia2.png (717x923, 264K)

To the Bulgar who wanted the translation

Ye, I saw it. Posted to the /vg/ thread for the game. We aren't sure if its a real email or someone faked it. The game has a bit of a cult around it.

>Bulgaris all leave Bulgaria
>Why are houses so cheap

Let's face the ugly truth.
The Balkans will never be first world. Even if economic prosperity somehow trickles down from the more developed parts of Europe and even if all the infrastructure is rebuilt (provided either of these are not cannibalized by corruption as is now) it'll never happen. The civilization is not there. The mentality is not there. The culture is not there. Diasporites leave their homelands and behave like animals in their new countries. This is the proof. The Balkanian is curable only by death. And even then he is not.
You can't have a first world country inhabited by primitive baboon-tier people like the regular Balkanian selyak peasant bydlo are.
If you want to live in a real first world country your only option is to leave. Don't wait for it to happen around you or better invest in a good grave so you can wait for it forever.

Attached: 1504102941196.png (636x657, 126K)

This sounds like something bullied xpouzdszx would write, but I'm not finding it. Also this is an image that the greek poster uses.

Go be a foreigner in a foreign land, just as the tables are turning and xenophobia is rising. You will be kicked to death in a dark street, because some Pakistani raped a girl.

kvo staa pedali
kade benzino e nai ubaw
q ppc sipwam u lukoila ama mi dadoa nekwo 1use kupon4e za shella

ah, i see you have great taste in news sites as well
i also read strah.bg daily

Dictatorship is the answer for balkans

hope.eu also reports on this, it just shows it as a regrettable thing that needs to stop, and is sadly on the rise
it is a factual observation that the late 90s love of foreign people and foreign things is turning around, and even the liberal west is getting skeptical of low iq eastern workers entering their lands

>How could a person forget about the plains, the meadows, watered with the blood of our forefathers; abandon those places where Turkish raiders had hidden their steeds for a full four hundred years, with our mosques, our tombs, our dervish retreats, our bridges and our castles, to leave them to our slaves, to be driven out of Rumelia to Anatolia: this was beyond a person’s endurance. I am prepared to gladly sacrifice the remaining years of my life to take revenge on the Bulgarians, the Greeks, and the Montenegrans.

Why didn't he ever name the Serb?

Attached: enver-bey.jpg (220x312, 17K)

too bad they are still dependent on cheap labor to make a profit
it's a different kind of price they pay to sustain their living standard

Yeah they are skeptical of the Eastern people who will work for cheap and not the subhuman niggers who leech.

I've heard they're having difficulties n problems.
Some guy was mocking them like
"Maybe they should build a Turkish computer to make the game even, Jesus..."

OBSESSED

Bulgaria will be first world.
Greece is almost first world.
Romania is first world-ish.

>You will be kicked to death in a dark street, because some Pakistani raped a girl.
Why?

Also why can't I go on to strah.bg

Attached: Bulgaria real flag.jpg (611x612, 56K)

The Volkovo one is nice

Clearly the prices are up for foreign investors

>two years later, strag.bg is still not an actual website
Low effort bulgarian trolling.

>implying they see a difference between the two

*blocks your (DNS) path*

Attached: 1542395669474.jpg (980x551, 103K)

Photoshop lessons paying off.

strahbg.com/
Damn, not what I expected.

kek yep i also saw it while searching for strah.bg derivatives

poor fella. imagine suffering for so long because your sleep quality is shit.

Only expensive one there is the one where it says CENTER.

Building house here, specially in Albaboon towns and cities is probably cheepest in the world.

In all Albanian towns and villages the construction companies dont pay any taxes at all for their workers, supplies, etc... so they offer pretty cheap deals to customers.

Drive from Debar to Struga and all the villages have either brand new castles or run down shacks.

Its not better in the Make cities too, usually there is only 1 construction company who is either owned or has a deal with the current city major and ruling party leaders.
So they build houses and appartments whereever they want as much as they can during their rule and sell them cheap.
Also considering the fact that this pathethic excuse of a country doesnt have a urban plan and laws.
So building a house from scratch is pretty much impossible legaly speaking, but 99% of the houses build are illegal divogradbi for which we dont even have competent inspectors who will keep these kind of buildings in line or destroy them.
Because of this our government made a law where they legalize all of them FOR FREE a couple of years back, but still only very few legalized them, of course it didnt really matter since 80% of them are still divograndbi and our banana state cant do shit about them.
Real clowns are the ones who actually pay taxes for their house every year and when they build it.

You cant really compare building a house and its price in this shithole and doing it in any other country because so much stuff is different.

stop complaining

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 11.58.57.png (815x557, 285K)

>average yearly wage in Sofia -> 8000 euro
>average 70sq apartment in Sofia -> 100000 euro

About 13 years of wages for us.

yeah but you can still hussle 100k somehow

300k is much harder

Why is Sophia so damn expensive?
In Bucharest you can get a 70 sqm flat for between 40k to 120k max depending where it is situated. Median price is 50k

> J.L. Banks
>1 year ago
>I am 34 and have what would be seen by most as a "mild" case of Korsakoff's Syndrome. I had an IQ in the 140s all my life and now have severe cognitive difficulties including severe short-term memory loss. I recommend any alcoholic take very high doses of b-vitamins daily, especially thiamine(B1) and B12. If anyone has a loved one they suspect has developed Wernicke-Korsakoff symptoms, immediately bring them to the ER and make certain the doctors administer IV thiamine, and do not provide IV fluids which contain dextrose or any other sugars. Prompt thiamine treatment can totally reverse Wernicke's and dramatically improve prognosis even if permanent brain damage can not be completely avoided.

>Also another big symptom is the confabulations, those progressively got worse too, people with this disease believe these stories there brains confabulate due to the gaps in there memories, for example my dad thinks he was “fired” for catching his boss doing something homosexual with a coworker, which is obviously not true but he has a whole story of it and truly believes every single detail.

Attached: 1546935072186.jpg (352x163, 17K)

Not trying to diminish your suffering, slavbro, just comparing it to mine. I've been on the lookout for a home for 2 years now, and I am afraid to pull the trigger, because it means 20 years of payments on loan.

Sofia houses like 30% of our working age population. Of course housing is expensive.

Now let me show you what a deal is

In Serbia you can have a nice respectable house, 150-200m2 in good shape for like €20,000-40,000

This would costs AT LEAST €80,000 in Macedonia and that's for provincial shitholes, in Skopje area minimum €150,000

Attached: srbija.png (697x831, 298K)

Ok, send me cute pomak girl

Well I was lucky enough to inherit nice big apartment after my grandmother, sometimes I even renting extra room to airbnb

otherwise I would be royally fucked

most of my friends are paying 800-1k rents now

I'm paying 250 euros rent now, on my 1000 euro wage. Good ratio, all things considered. I read online Americans are saying as long as your rent is 1/3 of your income or less, you are okay.
But owning property seems a distant dream. My parents are peasants, we own our house, but it costs like 5000 euros considering where it is. Doesn't matter its 3 floors + attic + basement + yard. Its still a peasant hovel in a dying village.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ReFNdkQ5Y8
Come buy, you bum.

yeah one third is perfect balance, most people here now paying half

honestly I was you I would buy something asap, it will just go up up up, Sofia is still EU capital, its just few years back in development.

Seems to me like 50-60k is normal for a 1bed in sofia and they can get more than 800 a month easy

800lv a month is the wage to stand in the square with a flag that says "X restaurant to the left!". Since its illegal to place a sign there, but a person hanging around with a flag isn't illegal.

some epic prankster threw fake 1000 ruble bills from window AGAIN
and guess what of course they serve as bait for these fucking children who constantly scream there and they all came to collect these fake money and scream in process

call me paranoid schizo but this is planned operation against me

They clearly want you to jump off the window to grab the bills.

Have sex, incels

Attached: turbochad.jpg (1440x1688, 310K)

I always keep my promises.

Attached: 1558134695180.png (527x73, 5K)

Okay. Give greek ass.

Watch out your Cold coffees from now on, krasnodavai

Attached: epic.png (680x369, 81K)

Sashko could learn some precision with his erthkueiks that land in unintended countries.

this means war

Attached: 1558774470987.jpg (904x1212, 130K)

>war
I call NATO!

ai kol neito

Boogars, am I the only low IQ here that can't understand any spoken serbian or macedonian. How tf do I fix this issue

just shitpost here with us for a few days you'll learn pretty quickly

ajde duduk jeban, kokvo ne mi razbiraush, u picho ti materino jeban turkosmel tatar

>macedonian
what did he mean by this?

>sex
i turn it down and left

Attached: 1556575385812.png (402x475, 134K)

i can read the written tongue, but i don't understand shit when they speak

WTF my great-great grandfather lived in Balkan Empire?!

Nah bitchboi, I am modern Greek aka NO homo
I ain't kelly бpooooo aи aм aнaдep ГКPИК

Attached: 9fb8a403745be642f3354b63deb2f122--taylor-swift-legs-taylor-swift-fashion.jpg (236x760, 37K)

Is it true east boogerians talk like selyaks?

Post karjala sluts, Kimi

Attached: valkoroska.jpg (1440x1920, 354K)

I don't know how any bulgarians sound

We are all brothers and sisters under the Sultan, sammi.

they post videos here in fyromian often
by simply watching them you won't understand much
but when you read their shitposts and then watch videos, it will click, you will literally imagine the subtitles as they speak

crack a window

Attached: kebabs.jpg (685x686, 151K)

This will be the flag of Bulgaria when I conquer her.

Attached: Bulgareli bayrağı Транло.jpg (1280x768, 40K)

Unless you go back in time and conquer Her in 1944, I don't see why you'd keep that year as an expiration date of the flag.

Do Balkanites eve regret that they betrayed Ottoman Empire. Do you get jelly when you see how rich, how propserious, how strong Turkey is and your country is absolutely nothing besides it? Do you say like "DAMN, I'm living several km's away from Tokyo of Europe, but my mega selo is just a glorified village!" when you see the Istanbul? You could also enjoy first world standarts like Turkey if you didn't betrayed us. But you traded your prosperity and comfort for independence(Ottoman were not oppresing you, it's a western and Russian made up meme) and now you are suffering because of it, I'm asking you, was it worth it?

Attached: _103761500_maslak.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

>Tatars: Monkeydonians styromians steal our language and speak a Bulgarian dialect

>Tatars: I don't understand a single word of Macedonian, I need subtitles

Attached: maximumkekus.png (323x316, 217K)

>Ottoman were not oppressing you, it's a western and Russian made up meme

I mean, lots of kids get bought/stolen by their new parents, and they can't tell the difference.

>"do u every feel sorry for betraying us"
>up next, when he's triggered he'll post about those peasant hunting trips of the viziers in the derelict villages around southern Greece
>meanwhile the West was like pic related back then

No

Attached: 41_00350606_akg-anonymous_a-town-square-with-a-market.jpg (600x441, 52K)

If Ottomans were evil oppressors, then why did Bulgarians didn't revolt until Russians and Romanians incentivized them to do so? You were a proud citizen of Ottoman Empire for more than 500 years and no amount of Russian brainwashing will change that.

This but unironically, Balkanimals should be ruled over by their superiors.

jealous of overcrowded shithole full of arabs waiting for huge earthquake

Attached: Syrians-in-Istanbul.jpg (576x400, 70K)

Turkey is a shithole.
Ottomans were shit and the Russians were shit. Simple as.

The Tzar and the Sultan were widely seen as two sides of the same coin worldwide, before WWI killed both.

April uprising.

Has the Tokyo revamped it's building codes? Would hate for another 1999 to happen :^)

of course it's cheap, everyone from these areas is running away into civilized world

The Janissary system meant that if you rebel, your son/brother will be sent to kill you. Nobody wants to fight their own son/brother.
Also, the Ottomans and Hapsburgs quickly took over the whole area, so there were no allies, nobody to call on, nowhere to retreat, nowhere to go to organize and arm up, etc. The whole Balkan civilization was removed, and you really need a bit of room to get going.
Serbian independence (won with the aid of Bulgarian rebels) was organized in the free parts of Serbia. Bulgarian revolts were organized in autonomous Romania. Just needed room to move.

>Balkanimals
I really, really like this meme. Might I use it in the future?

Which failed because the commoners didn't join. It was mostly educated and wealthy republicans trying to steer up the population, but the people didn't respond.

how can one put so many historical memes in 4 lines of text

Look who came back. Nothing like the comfy feeling of being back home in Serbia right?

Attached: 1560153402294.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Just by comparing Slovenia and other Balkan countries except maybe for some parts of Croatia, it tells you enough about the Ot*oman empire.
No infrastructure, villages, mosques as the highest architecture achievement, illiteracy everywhere, no difference between 8th and 18th cenutury on Balkan whatsoever just because of islam and ottomans.

You literally have to be braindead to even put the ottomans in positive connotation just to get (you)s.

uhm, i'm not hungarian (the second post)

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (607x169, 43K)

Cope

Attached: anadolu-yakasi-konut-yeni-projeleri-2018.jpg (660x330, 232K)

The people bought the weapons and clothes of the revolutionaries. They also housed and fed them.

Revolutionary Serbia had as many people fighting as Revolutionary Bulgaria. The difference is Revolutionary Serbia was backed by Free Serbia, and the Empire of Russia. Revolutionary Bulgaria was backed up by .

>one chance at life
>born ugly
what a cruel joke

Attached: 1445173063580.png (400x400, 21K)

Attached: tur.jpg (960x479, 78K)

what is "revoltuionary serbia" and what is "free serbia"

The name of the hotel is also "Azura" iirc

Serbia under Austria is "free Serbia", Serbia under Ottomans is "revolutionary Serbia".
The "free Serbia" supported "revolutionary Serbia" in the war. There was no "free Bulgaria". Our guys had to steal boats to get here. Our recruitment material was published on the back pages of Romanian newspapers. There was simply no HQ outside of the Ottomans.
If the Hapsburgs conquered Vidin area, Bulgaria would be liberated MUCH sooner, by an army recruited in, trained at, and supported by, this "free Bulgaria".

>comfy
Not at all desu, I wish I were home in Hungary right now.
Oh, and you know what else? Of all the Balkan wars against the Ottomans, the Bulgarians had the least commoner participation. People just didn't care much at the time, the sultan was mostly letting them do what they want and they didn't want to risk their lives.

>Serbia under Austria is "free Serbia",
you really need to step up your reading