Ok, which one of you did this, Jow Forums?

Ok, which one of you did this, Jow Forums?

pls no bully

Attached: D87mbUTWkAAE2MT.jpg (680x510, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_convenience
apnews.com/2eab6e04422d48a99d6946c7e8d543d6
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48619771
youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did it, allah ahkbar, death to america

Attached: 1560329635362.jpg (425x340, 14K)

Based

CIA, obviously

It sank. Prepare your butts for catastrophic pollution (and potentially war)

seriously what is the point of attacking japanese commercial ship?

Amerimutt got butthurt to Japan's diplomatic policy to Iran

Saudi oil. It was travelling from Saudi Arabia.

Note that Iran and Saudi Arabia have been quietly escalating their attacks on each other (sabotaging ships, oil platforms, etc).

just now btw

Attached: senpai.jpg (792x788, 173K)

What will happen from now on?

Iran has no profit to attack a Japanese ship now.
Obviously, it's CIA's maneuvering.
Fuck war monger Amerimutt.

Who knows with these guys in charge

Attached: GPOKG-Netanyahu--Bolton.jpg (800x600, 77K)

why do you have chink ships sailing under your flag
is this another mountainjew thing the world was unaware of before?

It’s norwegian? Owned by frontline.

Mossad did it.

>Japan's Trade Ministry said the two vessels had "Japan-related cargo" as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was wrapping up a high-stakes visit in Tehran that sought to ease tensions between Iran and the United States.

all those PVC figurines are gonna choke the fish

It is also registered to Marshall Islands. Cheap workers.

Attached: 7B8D3B87-67E2-4E6C-B4C3-DA883980776F.jpg (580x326, 36K)

I'll take one for the team, it was me.

It's probably not happening 2bh

It makes sense to do it now to say "fuck you" to Japan for trying to help Trump.

Sause?

Two ships involved. Our press only reporting on the "Norwegian" ship

Actually it's sailing under Marshall Island flag. The owner is Norwegian living in London with Cypriot citizenship.

devilish, seems sea commercial business turns you into jews

Flags don't matter any more, it's just a tax and regulation avoidance thing these days.

*Sauce

For anyone interested: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_convenience

Ahh fuck I'm gonna have to die for Isreal now

We don't want your salmon

apnews.com/2eab6e04422d48a99d6946c7e8d543d6
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48619771

Every news outlet currently?

So a ship sailing mostly in Asia should hire Norwegian workers?

Thanks.
I don't check the news anymore.

>Jow Forums irl

Trips and it happen, quads and it happens in a week.

Attacking oil tankers is such a shithead thing to do. It's going to lead to a load of pollution and massively fuck with the markets.

ofcourse, norwegian ship, norwegian crew

Attached: WCA7IJNSYZBHBKAOPPEVCTZ53U.jpg (1200x600, 215K)

>It's going to lead to a load of pollution and massively fuck with the markets
Is this the fabled free market environmentalist?

I propose they should shoot down another Iranian airliner to teach them not to be a rogue nation

>It's going to lead to a load of pollution and massively fuck with the markets
based

It's possible to care about both.

>It's possible to care about both.

Attached: gigachad_orgy.png (706x861, 415K)

Attached: SDVMk9_cutaway.jpg (1912x1302, 446K)

>The owner is Norwegian living in London with Cypriot citizenship.
Okay, this is epic

الموت لأمريكا

WTF the us has the technological capabilities to fire a missile from a submarine??? Must be them

Fuck off NATO-slave

Welcome to international business

No of course it's Iran attacking jap cargo when top jap is visiting and not a CIA op aimed at wrecking the negotiation

The CIA want this negotiation to be successful.

>it's Iran attacking jap cargo

Attached: retard.jpg (215x235, 9K)

Can't you understand sarcasm?

based and redpilled

I've noticed that nipposters sometimes have some serious difficulty with English

asians are soulless robots, of course he can't

>Can't you understand sarcasm?

Attached: 1560323569342.png (785x1000, 254K)

False flags don't happen anywhere near as often as you retards think.

exactly like a bot trying to imitate human speech, it almost makes sense but it really doesn't

L

>exactly like a bot trying to imitate human speech, it almost makes sense but it really doesn't

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Those days are over when Norwegians sailed the oceans. That is why there are 600 000 with Norwegian heritage in Brazil. Women were so hot there that they didn't want to go back to Norway

seething

>"seething!" "seething!" "seething!"

Is this your sound?

literally seething

Any new updates?

bro just stop
i'm getting embarrassed for you

Lets humor the idea of the US being behind the sabotage. Why? What is their motive? Trump officially opposes the thought of a war between the two countries. Iran's economy was at a decade low before the Iran deal, a deal which have been the only reason their economy has been allowed to stabilize, a deal which Trump opposes and wrote himself out of, encouraging allies to do the same. The theory of them sabotaging these trades as a threat of what is to come if allies were to follow Trump's steps is a fair one. What does the people siding with Iran mean is their defense, genuinely speaking?

colour me surprised, yellow "people" with slant eyes are ayyliums with absolutely no grasp of human ideas and emotions

Attached: 1559796869082.jpg (960x960, 43K)

user stop this is so.. pathetic

Attached: 1545793993279.jpg (396x385, 101K)

nah

Attached: 1546084384133.jpg (680x510, 35K)

The IRGC, anyone who says otherwise hasn't been paying attention.

No but governments attacking civilian ships in their backyard while the American 5th fleet just arrived to attack them makes sense?

Yes, in this case. They can blame Saudis or the US and use it as an excuse to develop nukes.

Uh, i wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

I can’t blame them for that. I unironicaly thinking about doing the same.

The jews

It seems to have all calmed down

Yes because this way they won't get freedom'd by the time they got their first enriched uranium.

Shit lads. Right in the middle too, so a good chance it was aimed.

Attached: IMG_20190613_121834.jpg (913x609, 76K)

>so a good chance it was aimed
You think it was some celebratory torpedo from a wedding or something

If it was something like an American MK48 torpedo, there wouldn't be any side of the ship left.

Is it confirmed now that that's where the explosion happened? From the picture it looks like the ship has been burning from back to front but it would make sense with a continuous fire if that was where it started

Damn. If this is Iran, what the hell are they thinking?

Probably Japan they want an excuse to build a military.

The fire damage is probably from wind blowing it back towards the aft of the vessel. The damage is definitely in the centre.

if it was a sub you bet your ass people are gonna scan that gulf for sub activity

false flag operation by american judeo masonic zog to start a war

“The attack on the two ships in Oman Bay comes exactly one month after four oil tankers were attacked outside the Fujairah port on the eastern side of the United Arab Emirates. Also, at that time, a Norwegian ship, "Andrea Victory", was attacked.

The investigation has shown that divers placed mines that are attached with magnets to the ships. They were placed so that the ships would be damaged but not lowered. The operation was so sophisticated that the government of the United Arab Emirates believes a state actor must have been behind.

US National Security Adviser John Bolton has blamed Iran. Iran has denied that they were behind.

Norway, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have said in the UN Security Council that the attack on the four oil tankers was a "sophisticated and coordinated" operation most likely carried out by a "state actor".”

Attached: 940106A0-0C07-42F6-B449-FA4EC8DEA8D3.png (167x254, 71K)

does norway, saudi arabia and uae want a war so oil prices go up or something?

this is suspicious as fuck

Israel is the actual answer.

If it's supposed to look like an 'accident', cia obviously wouldnt use heavy payload torpedoes. Plausible deniability.

yes

>Abe in Teheran to discuss nuclear treaty
>2 Ships heading with ties to Japan get torped
youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg

Attached: 1555448826373.jpg (750x684, 45K)

Bolton and a warhawk faction could have done it, Mossad, Saudis there are enough interests who want to see the war happening

>The obvious perpetrators are Iran
>Anons still performing complex mental gymnastics to blame literally anyone else

Almost every time the simplest explanation is also the correct one

Gtfo disgusting roastie

>Psssst, hey user, don't share this with anyone else okay? Just before the Iran deal, Norway went into a financial crisis due to oil prices tanking. Tens of thousands of jobs were lost within the oil industry during the following years. After sanctions on Iran were lifted, Iran grew into becoming one of the largest exporters of petroleum oil in the world just behind Norway, making them a direct competitor. In may, 4 tankers were claimed to be struck by large objects in the Persian gulf, by whom? None other than Saudi Arabia, The UAE and Norway, two of which are direct enemies to Iran, and all of which are petroleum oil exporters and would directly benefit from sanctions being reestablished on Iran's oil exports. SA and UAE would only claim their tankers being attacked after Norway being the only country willing to provide any evidence, they've both yet to provide any actual evidence of their tankers being attacked. It is no coincidence the second tanker being "attacked" is Norwegian too. Reestablishment of sanctions would directly bloom Norway's economy back to its former glory and lift them from their financial crisis and create thousands of jobs, they have everything to benefit from the US going to war with Iran

Attached: 1558929535791.jpg (2728x3913, 814K)

based retard

Any financial boon we get would be cancelled 100 times over by the following refugee shitstorm

I dont think those were our ships.