You wake up

>you wake up
>you speak every language
What do you do first?

Attached: download.jfif.jpg (304x166, 7K)

Have sex

Attached: fOUPDHU (1).jpg (960x1280, 110K)

Apply for a high paid job that would require me to know several languages.

this

I unsult every nation in here, then become a translator or shit like that

speak english on an American anime forum

I go back to sleep

Translators get paid shit

Will shitpost on this mongolian forum as usual.

this

insult everyone on Jow Forums in his language perfectly

Larp as an exchange student in /sverige/, /deutsch/, /polka/, /norgetråden/, /rus/, /mämmi/, /nederdraad/ etc.. and claim the superiority of italian culture and girls

That's probably the only way I'm ever going to learn a language I want to learn, like Korean or Russian.
I learned English passively through years of shitposting and playing videogames, it sucks that I can't use the same method for other languages.

This

You can though. You just have to learn the basics and then keep immersing yourself in the media of your target language. Thanks to /lat/ I can tell people that they're fags and should kill themselves in Spanish

I'm too lazy to actively study anything for a long period of time.

I will try to talk with dogs and cats at first.

Attached: images (7).jpg (328x499, 46K)

Would read and play the most fucked up doujins/novels I could not understand before because they weren't translated

Do nothing

i would go to non-english generals and soyjak quote several guys posting in them

watch anime

I inform my employer and spend the next fortnight doing tests to prove I can. Extra £50 per month per language, I'll be rolling in it

Attached: 1532927783610.png (569x1025, 140K)

go to my local uni and find a speaker of the most obscure language i can find. then become bros with said person in our secret language only we can understand.

Attached: runningbackwardsinreverse.gif (240x135, 895K)

He will kill you, you know. There can only be one.

Use it to impress my crush and then get a job as some kind of super interpreter

Attached: 765398663792.jpg (351x557, 20K)

make contact with the sentinelese and become their new leader

now this here is absolutely based

Attached: 1559899705368.jpg (1213x1003, 274K)

But seriously, how could you even make real movie with that? You can get some job with a rare language or be an interpreter, but that's nothing. You'd still be a middle-class wageslave.

buy a vpn

Shitpost on the Chinese internet

watch anime without subs

2. Use this mass of money to travel all around the world to all types of different and distant climes.
3. Partake in meaningful conversations with many different people about their cultures and peoples, then write a huge book about every culture and people in the world in huge detail, contacted and uncontacted, in every known tongue to man, then print a ton of copies and give them out for free.

Move to chile and forget about my life in america

jebem ti mater hrvate

unironically perkele sprolol

>wizard offers you the ability to speak every language but you lose the all mathematical ability, you can't even count or recognize numbers
Would you accept?

would you be ably to use plural grammar?

Order a copy of every classic book I could think of.

yes but it will be subconscious

spend the rest of my life speaking finnish, the most adorable of all languages

what if I ask you: if you guess how many apples I hold in my hands you will get both?