Explain this reasoning

Explain this reasoning.

Attached: cut your hands off.png (765x564, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-potential-link-autism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28017932/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont know but i do hear hands rubbing in the distance...

Just use a condom??

Abolish the CDC. Problem solved.

>big corporations wants to steal your foreskin and charge you for that because some study among niggers in Africa "proved" mutilated men have less AIDS
OOOOH SAAAAAAY CAAAAAAAAAAAAN YOUUUUUUUUUU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's already well known that those "studies" are not true at all
why do Americans keep encouraging this?

Attached: 1525170069431.gif (720x405, 860K)

The CDC recommendations were apparently based on the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines regarding male genital mutilation.
It has been illegal in all Australian states for over a decade, unless there is a significant medical reason.

Sorry, that was the last state to make "cosmetic circumcision" illegal was over a decade ago. The first state to outlaw the barbaric practice was back in the early 90s. Still far too late but yeah.

Because it's about big money. Circumcision means millions of surgical operations each year, which is money for hospitals. It also means acquiring big volumes of human material, which is used for various things, including research and random products.
It's the same with guns and the lack of good healthcare - huge corporations buying off mutt politicians and media coverage to brainwash the general population that something harmful is actually good.

>Explain this reasoning.

It is simple. The US is as corrupt as Brazil.

(゜-゜)

Attached: snip.png (687x909, 93K)

And people call me crazy for being anti-vax.

The difference is vaccinating kids is done in all other civilized developed counties as well. But nobody mutilates their children like you.

>And people call me crazy for being anti-vax.

You are.

I don't mutilate my children or give them autism-causing vaccines.

>Vaccines cause autism

Attached: brainlet wojak.png (621x702, 56K)

Attached: 1559693834377.png (736x5105, 1.08M)

>or give them autism-causing vaccines.
Yes, you don’t give them autism but you give them polio or something worse, retard

My children have never gotten polio, retard.

I love how cartoonishly evil Kellogg was, despite his brother being the one that was in charge of an insane asylum.

based
I wish you to encourage as many americans as you can to not vaccinate. Don't listen to brainwashed europoors on Jow Forums. Good luck!

Runs in the American blood.

>Europe has more cases of measles than the US

Whoa, mass vaccinations hasn't work so well in Europe, huh?

Jews

Yes, because not all people are as retarded as you and make their children suffer because they’re
uneducated morons. If everybody was anti vax you’d turn the pukestain of a country that you call home in Somalia over a night

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-potential-link-autism
>Why Not Circumcise Your Boy? A Potential Link to Autism
I mean, it kind of explains things.

Attached: 1526979444401.jpg (1079x1037, 73K)

the ones getting measles here are antivaxxers, buddy

>"CDC's opinion on circumcision is bought and paid for, but you should totally listen to the CDC when they shill the shit out of vaccines!!"

I know it's a meme to blame the Jews for everything but this time it's really the Jews.

There must be a foreskin storage somewhere in America

The rest of the developed world has repeatedly condemned the CDC for their opinions regarding genital mutilation. Even ignoring the CDC entirely, vaccinations are highly recommended by every other major body of health professionals on the planet.

we've banned it here? huh, didn't know that

>t. pharma shill

>t. plague shill

t.Big Polio

based retard

Attached: 34A89341-AF65-416A-909D-5EEE85489F99.jpg (500x682, 71K)

No, you give them autism trough example
*dabs*

Why do people say that vaccine cause autism when it's already proven autism is caused by lack of gut bacteria due to antibiotics/being born through C-section/being bottle fed as a baby, and that having a fecal transplant cures autism. The vaginal canal contains massive amount of bacteria that gets passed onto humans, same with breast milk.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28017932/

Attached: Average day on the Silent Hill Wiki.jpg (728x542, 108K)

Precisely because of vaccination campaigns since the 1950s. The benefits outweigh a thousandfold the very small risk.

Attached: Polio.png (800x531, 44K)

>NIH

Bought by big pharma.

>CDC

Trustworthy data you have there lmao

being american is worse than having polio

Attached: 2400d050a1ae4e7ab735d221fcf67615de5206b767c8c6ce7c5975e7306d092b.png (1008x1580, 697K)

Attached: 5667fd75488c33358bd7084bf544d886ace8ecf4673672fdc2a1c8c150a35f85.png (370x1031, 36K)

>Not only could we not publish the results of our research, but we also had to destroy all of our results.
Yo, that's fucked.

Attached: 1385821476101.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>Male circumcision causes brain damage

Explains a few things.

It doesn't really matter. Circumcision is on the decline here and (((they))) are in damage control mode.

Attached: Bec Autey.jpg (1080x720, 43K)

What makes you think you have a more reliable source for data?
The prevalence is the same worldwide.

i have my foreskin

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

literally just not fuck sluts and clean your dick lmao god damn I hate my parents for slicing my dick

why would (((they))) even care about it? did they make shekels even from this?

they sell foreskin as lotion, not to mention they probably charge tens of thousands for the snip

I'm memeing more than anything. But I do think Jews have some trepidations about the procedure being banned since it's central to their religion. Hence why they want to keep it normalized.

I don't really care either way. I'm uncircumcised but I've never really felt odd or out of place. Women here seem more curious than anything.

>tell your fellow american that circumcision is retarded
>they glare at you like you're completely insane
I want off of this ride

I remember how you had thousands of amerimutts jumping on that danish study like flies on cow shits, saying this was "correlation is not causation".

>have always been a bit autistic especially as a kid
>can feel myself becoming slightly schizo/demented at 30
fuck fuck fuck fuck

My maternal grandma had dementia and my mum seems more detached from reality every time I see her, but that may be just a female thing. My memory feels like it's getting slowly worse over the years, though.

Attached: 1379158717638.jpg (500x333, 30K)

It goes way deeper than that. Mutilated penis is a mark of a slave.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>turning your wet tissue into a dry impenetrable scab reduces the possibility for microorganisms to infiltrate it
whoda thunk it

my memory is shit and I can definitely tell my mother is not completely there in the head as well

Attached: cdc[2].jpg (577x537, 33K)