Where would -you- rather live?

Where would -you- rather live?

Attached: north and south europe.jpg (2122x666, 513K)

Not Brazil that's for sure

Not in Brazil or Italy that's for sure

Not in Brazil, Italy or Finland that's for sure

Not in Brazil, Italy,filand or england that's for sure

not in brazil or italy or finland or GB thats for sure

where the most peaceful and prosperous city is

The Norf

Ow my feelings, we can be comfy.

Attached: Alcântara_-_01.jpg (4096x2304, 1.12M)

OOHOH NO NO NO NO

Attached: file.png (486x487, 90K)

Scandis know that the only thing going for them is money

sorry

i prefer going on my bike so left

If north is east germany then north

Why can't modernist architecture be comfy? Is there a single example of comfy modernism?

left
>soul
right
>soy

Of course left. Both buildings and roads seems to be planned really well, and considering it is located in Northern Europe, it would be safe and I would earn much more compared to Southern Europe.

Whereas that right image looks old, shitty buildings with hellish and random streets in which you wouldn't be able to ride a bicycle let alone a car. As Southern European countries have %50 youth unemployment I would be without a job and poor. As a Northern Chad I could go to that town for a week holiday and fuck all the girls in there with my chadness and lots of money.

The problem is not necessarily the modern architecture itself, but how it's too often car-centric and ignores anything that is human which is usually more apparent in the traditional architecture

Yes, but it's also the materials and the shapes used. There's something inherently appealing about vernacular, classical, and other kinds of traditional architecture, which doesn't translate well into modernism and post-modernism. Even if it's just a whitewashed brick box with a simple tin roof, it still creates a more appealing atmosphere than most modernist buildings, which is why tourists flock to places with such architecture.

why is european city planning so universally shit? Just make a big grid.

Attached: 2014-01-12-IMG_3217.jpg (2000x1500, 1000K)

Northern European is unironically more aesthetic, along to being more efficient, having pleasanter climate and the people being whiter and more civilized

>imagine having more space for cars than for people

Attached: 1508615556817.png (241x307, 14K)

Left is soviet Estonia. Hardly the best example of Northern Europe, they really are filthy Easter Euros.

Definitely somewhere Mediterranean, even though I'd probably curse the heat every day.

Attached: stanjel-slovenia-air.jpg (2000x1355, 884K)

>Being afraid of cars