Are there stray cats, dogs in your country?

are there stray cats, dogs in your country?

Attached: 1962095_10152676344932786_962730076_o.jpg (2048x1366, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protothema.gr/greece/article/898799/pakistanos-apeilouse-perastikous-me-lepida-sto-kedro-tis-thessalonikis/
protothema.gr/greece/article/898735/listeia-se-periptero-sto-sudagma-sunelifthisan-duo-irakinoi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's more dogs , cats end up adopting them selves into homes or cat colonies .

i recognise that facial expression...

There are millions of stray cats, dogs too but they live in packs in deserted areas so you're less likely to see them, unless you're in Ca*ro

we have some dogs, there is more cats by far.

Attached: köööö111.jpg (645x360, 60K)

Stray dogs, not really, but sometimes a wild pack wanders in from Russia. Cats get abandoned sometimes (so called "summer cats") and end up wandering the countryside until killed by winter or simething. My godmother once found such cat in a barn and managed to half tame it, until it had some kind of medical condition and suddenly died.

>cat colonies
Based

Attached: ima0000ge000000.jpg (600x400, 57K)

There’s both.

There's a few cats in cities and some colonies in places like harbors and docks. Stray dogs are very rare, at least where I live.

We used to have a big problem with stray dogs, but in the recent years I noticed I rarely see any.

Brazil has cat colonies?

No. Sometimes barn cats go feral, or are abandoned, but nothing to the scale of southern countries.

>cats
Yes
>dogs
No, stray dogs = third world

too many stray dogs here and they become aggressive at night :(

I was in Egypt once, stray cats are really daring there, they do not fear you at all and demand food from you, is this common or just in tourists areas? It's because ancient Egyptian worshiped cats?
As for Russia:
There is some lonely stray cats and
>dogs too but they live in packs in deserted areas so you're less likely to see them

What about your stray blacks

I used to see a lot of stray dogs as a kid, but you can only find them in sparsely populated villages now. Usually they run away from shepherds.
We still do have stray cats, however.

They have owners, they aren't stray

>I was in Egypt once, stray cats are really daring there, they do not fear you at all and demand food from you, is this common or just in tourists areas?
there are a lot because people keep giving them food so they dont fear them
they are like dogs if you ask me feed them once and you get a friend that greets you every time you go out to buy something

stray dogs killed all cats in my area

wtf

Stray cats are tolerable, but dogs? They're like niggers + chinkoid having a baby.
-Loud and noisy
-Attacks everything
-Big pile of poops
-Pees anywhere they like
-Haram
-Breeds billions
-Muh animal rights protection from City council shooting but never get castrated properly
Fuck dogs.

such life for kots in cold and grim russie

More stray cats, but the only place I ever saw many was in Los Angeles and that's only because many Hispanics just ditch their pets when they get tired of them (same reason many stray dogs too)

Cat colonies, mostly supported by volunteers and the local administrations, like the shelters. No stray dogs because those are dangerous and don't pass unobserved, it's more of an abandonment problem during the holidays despite the hotels and everything related offers pet services including the basic free ones.

haut keké

we have both but stray dogs are more common. they are very friendly and social

cats yes, dogs are rare

Cats, not dogs

this

Attached: 1559736451943.jpg (1920x1088, 154K)

Cats yes, stray d*gs are killed

what about muslims, are there any in Israel?

big guy

Yes
We also have stray camels in the desert

where should I go if I don't want to see a single muslim in my life ever again? you where kinda of my last hope

idk, Faroe Islands maybe?

what the fuck am I gonna do in the faroe islands, I mean somewhere where the place is still populated, first world, and they keep muslims out.
Thought Tel Aviv was all about that, I feel good knowing there's a big ass army keeping muds out.

kinda looks like Miami

cats yes
dogs no

Attached: .jpg (3984x2988, 2.62M)

>he'd live among jews

Tel Aviv is a shithole anyway full of faggot leftists and "refugees". I think all populated first world places eventually draw in poor migrants from around the world so your best bet is rural living.

my Godfather is jewish so I play for the right team haha,

ah shit

dafaq is a cat colony?

Are there even a lot of muslims in Greece? are they Turks or what?

we're drowning in them, pakis, iraqis, afghans, algerians, palestinians, you name the turd we got it.crime has been skyrocketing, a bunch of fucking pakis tried to rob my cousin. And on other hand we have a bunch of no-border hippies protesting against Israel. I wanna take a flamethrower and turn them into dust.

protothema.gr/greece/article/898799/pakistanos-apeilouse-perastikous-me-lepida-sto-kedro-tis-thessalonikis/

this is paki they arrested couple days ago for wielding a knife against randoms down town

check the poster next to him where they're arresting him
>"anti nation festival"

cocksucking motherfuckers

this is two iraqis they caught yesterday for kniving a dude right outside the Greek parliament trying to steal hats

protothema.gr/greece/article/898735/listeia-se-periptero-sto-sudagma-sunelifthisan-duo-irakinoi/

There aren't as much dogs as there used to be, if any desu. Cats are more common, though not as much as they used to be.

I hope they all slaughter your disgusting kind.

>when the restaurant owner gives you soymilk

Attached: kat.png (662x751, 355K)

well that's the plan isn't it? that's what sandniggers do, destroy their host and move on to the next one.
parasitic organisms

Cats, very rarely, they usually have owners.
Dogs no, thats a third world thing.

Stray cats? Yes
Stray dogs? They get shot

Istanbul is the best city in the wordl caus there are cute cats everywhere but there are also those huge brown dogs that just sleep wherever they want and they scare me a bit

I have never seen a stray dog but there are fucktons of feral cats where I live. They form gigantic packs at night because people feed them.

Used to have dogs, but not anymore
Stray cats like to live in house basements
We have some cats living in ours, old people feed them

Attached: 1556788738034.jpg (1023x682, 433K)

Yes to both. Stray dogs are also mixing with dingos and creating hybrids.

some

Attached: 20190604_210544.jpg (5664x2752, 3M)

>huge brown dogs that just sleep wherever they want
dont call them that. It's really not much better than "roaches"

Northern russia. it's poor and cold and shit so not even muslims want to live there

>german """humor"""

Attached: 1554306932681.jpg (250x241, 7K)

literally none

Some parts of the country (the south) but we usually fix pets so strays aren't an issue for the rest of us.

By the new law, special organizations can't kill dogs, only sterilize them and put a mark on the ear.
Civilization, you savage orks.

Attached: 111.png (1350x1800, 3.59M)

cats get eaten
they become churrasquinho de gato

I mean after they sterilize and put mark they let them back to streets, not what dogs are live in an animal shelter

Yes to both. There are two straight cats fighting for territory around my house, it is a green eyed white cat and a blue eyed golden cat.

UMA DELICIA

>got yelled at for feeding stray cats

Attached: 1474316994421.png (398x387, 122K)

Fight the power toxoslave.

>land of the free

Attached: 15266660764440.jpg (672x378, 49K)

Not really, we have like 2 neighborhood cats that roam around and that's it.
I've never seen a stray dog in my life.

No stray dogs but the suburb i grew up in had a few stray cats

There are stray cats. I've never seen a stray dog I think they get removed pretty quickly.

>dogs too but they live in packs in deserted areas so you're less likely to see them

Nigger, to this day people get fucking eaten by wild packs of stray dogs. But I do agree, you will not see that in the center of the city

inb4
>MUHH NOT IN MOSCOW/SPB MUHH 1ST WORLD

>I wanna take a flamethrower and turn them into dust.
FUCKING BASED

Yeah there are stray cats in a lot of areas and stray dogs that live in decaying cities like Detroit. My parents adopted a stray dog from Mississippi.

This. I think its the same for all latino america. What I don't inderstand is why posters from other countries say stray doggos are dangerous, but here in LA they are very friendly (talking about the stary doggos in the city. The ones in rural areas are preatty wild)

>cats
no
>dogs
no

Stray animals are a third world thing for countries that lack functioning pest and animal control institutions

yeah but you have g*rmans tho

Dogs and cowes, because majority of Indians are vegetarians. The non-vegetarians consume meat occasionally, not regularly. Dog's can live without meat cats can't that's the reason we have a scarce population of feral cats here.

L O L