Places to see in GB

What cities/places would you have traveled to if you were to visit Great Britain?

Attached: D80ZFEYXoAAeyPe.jpg (1089x1294, 79K)

Always wanted to go on a shopping trip to aberdeen or edinburg.

Oxford, Bristol, London, Stratford-upon-Avon, Bath, Edinburgh.

The airport so I could get the fuck out of that shithole
Fuck br*tain

I know London
I would want to see sco'nd and Ireland, and Liverpool with areas around
Kinda aardman animation fan, wanna have some Brit breakfast, butter, stews and beer in those areas, have walks, and visit som whiskey distillery

Stratford on Avon sucks

skegness

>"GREAT" britain
>can drive the whole thing in 27 hours
ahahah

Grimsby

Bath was absolutely beautiful, that's pretty much the only place I'd return to in bongistan.

Where else did you go?

twatt is a shithole tbqhwyla

cornwall

Lomdom mostly

come to liverpool and fuck our women

Attached: The-Guide-Liverpool-Scouse-Girls-.jpg (468x364, 206K)

well then you mong
if you liked Bath then there are hundreds of other nice little towns

BASED

Lomdom had way too many people, I hated pretty much every moment of it. Like jesus fuck you can't even walk a metre forwards before having to stop, and getting anywhere overground is a bloody impossibility. How do you deal with that shit?

only good answer in this thread
I don't want to set a single foot on that island

Wonderful, please stay far, far away.

I don't even live in London but when I go there I wade through the crowds with ease, it's just the autistic beta males that get left behind whilst the big alpha anglos come barging past

Please come to cambridge

Attached: cambridge.jpg (1024x634, 113K)

You can't just barge forward when you're with the family and your dad has a fucked up knee.

Cornwall because muh heritage and because Cornish pasties are really good.

Scunthorpe

I had some, they were meh.

lmao just get a better knee

>Cars? Bicycles? Nah bro, only method of transport I need is my own two legs.

Attached: gigachad8.jpg (966x1200, 109K)

Salisbury
Don't forget your novichok, Ivan

London (would recommend normie shit like British Museum as it's one of the best in the world), Oxford, Cambridge, Cornwall (perranporth is one of my favourite beaches ever), North Wales, Midlands (Nottingham is scruffy but nightlife there is insane as two unis so loads of slags though term is over for sunmer), Bristol docks are a nice throwback to industrial England, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands are incredibly beautiful too and Edinburgh is actually really nice.

He did actually, but surgery doesn't un-fuck a knee, it just makes it slightly less fucked up.

Bath and Stratford upon Avon are also really nice and full of history. Also Lincoln has a copy of the Magna carta in its castle which is cool.

Canterbury was nice 15 years ago, but now it may be filled to the brim with niggers and shitskins, so I can't guarantee this advice.

I'm tempted to go and see what they have done with our legitimate clay, but then again it is a nightmarish clownworld prison island so I don't think I should bother.

Attached: menapii trading colonies.png (591x678, 88K)

York, Snowdonia National Park, Edinburgh, Leeds Castle, Bath, Salisbury Cathedral, Winchester, Tank Museum Bovington, Cornwall St Ives, Oxford, Avebury Stone Circle....

Bath is rightful Italian clay.

Go to London and do all the stupid shit, when that's done go and see some nice historic towns like Lichfield, Warwick, Stratford etc, go to the peak/lake districts, the Cotswolds , Snowdonia to see the nature
And spend lots of money pls

Italy isn't Rome.

Salisbury Cathedral. I hear it's 123 m spire is very famous.

thank you for supporting the UK tourism industry

what do people in london think of amerifats?