The Dutch language sounds like autistic German and it is very CUTE

the Dutch language sounds like autistic German and it is very CUTE

Attached: Ongezellig Maya.png (855x547, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvDrBWHvfeM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Frisian_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dutch sounds like the unwanted child German and English conceived in some dark alley while drunk.

Based
Cringe

Portuguese sounds like someone who speaks Spanish trying to look fancy by using frech phonology desu

It sounds like a English speaker with potatoes in his mouth

agreed but it's also very cute

Dutch is to German what Portugeese is to Spanish.

DELICIA?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x310, 18K)

Name of the anime girl ?

Name of the anime girl ?

Name of the anime girl ?

Name of the anime girl ?

Attached: 1560138906951.jpg (482x474, 16K)

Maya and I want to fuck her

You're not wrong. We like our -jes and -tjes and -pjes. I wish English had real diminutives ;_;

just read the filename you mouthbreather
youtube.com/watch?v=lvDrBWHvfeM

It sounds like the character from that game I can't recall the name where you build houses and those diamond thing on their head.

>-jes and -tjes and -pjes
this fries my burger brain

Attached: phxzr2lts02qbwe[1].jpg (640x480, 46K)

Kek, you should see Polish, those guys have like 4 different forms of diminutives if I'm not mistaken

Our's are all the same, whether you add a t or a p in front of -je depends on the word

>polish
consonants fucking everywhere. why don't they just use cyrillic? absolute madmen.
it also weird me out when I see middle easterners using numbers as characters.

>why don't they just use cyrillic?
that's for orthodox cucks

>why don't they just use cyrillic?
Because learning two writing systems is fucking retarded

polish posts look like someone rolling their face on their keyboard though. the words could possibly be half the length if they used an alphabet that matched their language.

nyomoronc

This has been pointed out more often but Poolanders are very ardent about not wanting to use cyrillic. They are not eastern-Europeans, but central-Europeans remember?
At least the Czechs are clever enough to invent some letters

I do like their Ł

If you wanna complain about long words you should target Dutch and German or whatever other language allows basically infinitely long nouns
>"Rinderkennzeichungs- und Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz" was a real German law

Polish also uses special characters though.
>It is based on the Latin alphabet but includes certain letters with diacritics: the kreska or acute accent (ć, ń, ó, ś, ź); the overdot or kropka (ż); the tail or ogonek (ą, ę); and the stroke (ł)

it's like german but with sense of humor :)

>>"Rinderkennzeichungs- und Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz"

Attached: im-calling-the-police-47991027[1].png (500x520, 132K)

And German is autistic Frisian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Frisian_language FRISIAN BVLLS RISE UP

>Us Heit yn 'e himel, lit jo namme hillige wurde, lit jo keninkryk komme, lit jo wil dien wurde, op ierde likegoed as yn 'e himel. Jou ús hjoed ús deistich brea en ferjou ús ús skulden sa't wy ús skuldners ek ferjûn hawwe; en lit ús net yn fersiking komme, mar ferlos ús fan 'e kweade; want jowes is it keninkryk en de krêft en de hearlikheid, oant yn ivichheid. Amen.
What the fuck is this gibberish?

German sounds disgusting and Dutch sounds like throat cancer.

Gibberish - The language