At what age did u stop respecting amerikkka

at what age did u stop respecting amerikkka

Attached: twh-02_ebay_thumb-800x800.jpg (800x800, 86K)

starting from 18 when I started to browse the english-language based internets. My respect for the West is shrinking ever since

2003 when they went full retard

17 yo
From the first time I knew about the Vietnam war

I hated foreigners for my entire life

from when i was born
hating amerikkka should be the natural instinct of any healthy human being

Obama

I never stopped worshipping the US. Most based country on earth.

I never sttoped being respected by me they protected the world from communism , and that includes my country , not your's this u were only bankrupt by them

2014 when I immigrated here from Jow Forums

based

BASED

When I was a kid, america was the greatest country on earth for me. Then I grew up

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

>10 years old
>thought America was the best country in the world because it had aircraft carriers and was hardcore warrior state

>18 years old
>realize that aircraft carriers don't make a nation good
>still admired america for having a huge gdp

>now (22)
>realize that america is the source of all evil in the world
>realize it uses its huge economy to lure the intellectual talent of the world to deprive the world further and to maintain its hegemony
>realize that america exports human cruelty as a normal to countries like Canada.
>realize that Europe is the only bastion of human decency but its being eroded slowly because of American influences.

Around the last years of highschool when the Americanizatio, NATO/EU shilling from lefty teachers a d all the NGO they invite to the school doesn't work anymore.
Apparently there is an artificial festivity called Europe Day, the only time we had it some euroshill came to us and talked about diversity and muh green energy and how there were never wars after EU was created. Then they gave everyone keychains with the EU flag assome kind of sectarian symbol I guess. They do still promote EU and NATO on our state TV usually around EU elections and national ones and pretending Yugoslavia never happened and no Italian soldier ever died to radiation poisoning from the NATO enriched bullets management.

And my hatred for their government and degeneracy spreading is still growing year by year.

this

>ever respecting america
state of you lot

A stronger EU is pretty much the biggest antithesis to NATO and US bootliking. Only when we stop hating each other we can become a big player like the US and China

EU and NATO are pretty much the same, this cancerous military alliance has influence over elections and extra UE relationships while the EU keeps pleasing the NATO even in spite of EU members that aren't in the NATO.

After Trump got elected