If I were ever magically transformed into a girl (by real magic, not by some degenerate MtF surgery)...

If I were ever magically transformed into a girl (by real magic, not by some degenerate MtF surgery), I would only have sex and gangbangs exclusively with incels and virgins from Jow Forums and my other homeboards.

Attached: C2gX7OPXgAAWlK9.jpg (800x1200, 95K)

You're a good lad

Attached: happy_pepe.jpg (250x242, 10K)

I'd fuck only Chads and BLACK BVLLS and laugh at, bully and belittle virgin freaks that browse this place

I would save myself for marriage but constantly tease men

Me too honestly, fun part is maybe I have had it and I don't know
Coz they anons

Why would you save yourself for marriage
Clearly thinking it as a man that would want that in a woman, and not as woman

t. likes small willies that smell bad

Me I'm gonna be a classy slag, only the strongest and fittest men will pull me, he has to be above 6ft3, have at least a 7inch cock and be loaded with cash and cocaine. I'll be a lady of high status solely because of the men that I blow.

Attached: 1528981642560.jpg (1080x1350, 172K)

Based.
I would only fuck Chad.

actually what i would do is dress up as an anime girl and make lewd faces in exchange for 200000 dollars per month

I would play with my tits

Attached: 1280411358819.jpg (463x523, 33K)

>if i were a girl i'd be the biggest slut in the world!
>why are gays such degenerates?!

That is degenerate. I'd find a single man and marry him before giving my virginity.

I don't have the personality to be whore and I certainly would get pissed if someone thinks he could control me. I would marry a Japanese beta with a high IQ

lmao cringe

when you look at pictures like this, you realise how repulsive the birds you're shagging really are

You would probably just fuck black guys

You should be locked up in jail for posting this. We don't want you to turn into an actual transgender, because that's what's going to happen if you're left unsupervised.

That's weird imho.
I'm very monogamous myself, but that doesn't mean not being sluty. Also, what's the point of saving yourself for someone who has a big IQ but might be terrible at fucking with you? Just fuck all the high IQ men you want, and eventually choose one to be fucked everyday

But only if they are cute!
Even the cute brown and asian shotas to breastfeed with.

No you wouldnt

I want "15 cm and thin" magyar to fuck me in the vagina, but he consistently refuses the suggestion and spergs out about it.

You’re such a sweetie.

I would get plastic surgery and play video games on cam. I will not have sex btw.

After playing with myself I might camwhore and be a tease. No one with under 6 figures could touch my pussy

Me? I’d purposefully move to the poorest neighbourhood and give away all my money, and use my looks to get to the top. Marry a rich CEO, get patreoncucks to give me money, just to prove how easy attractive women have it.

nice car

test

Attached: 71356eb8.png (412x351, 62K)

I would commit sudoku

You don't need to prove it, everyone knows this already. We just don't talk about it

I am gay and I would let them pee on my face
basically, If all women were this good looking I wouldnt be gay.

I remember a fetish thread, can't remember the board, but the first post was about someone having a boys magically turning into girls fetish
Was that you?

Women have it super hard, but later in life. Once they hit the wall good, only disgusting guys want them, only for the fetish. Their looks mean nothing, and are hollow inside, since that which used to fill them is no longer there