Tfw exam tomorrow

>tfw exam tomorrow
>tfw sick

Attached: wojakwindow.jpg (484x497, 35K)

>"tfw you you have two elbows"

>tell exam man that you are sick
>take exam the next day
?????

don't think i can

Tomorrow I have an exam from 3 years ago which I miss every fucking year due to whatever reason. This time I will fail it because my parents dragged me along with them on holiday and I just got back yesterday.

get a doctor's certificate if it's really that bad

Go while sick then, I guess. If you're well enough to post on Jow Forums you're well enough to take your exam!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 37K)

And then what?
In Anglo countries you just get extra chances or something? Only hysterical women that send 30 mails to all university employees get those over here.

for me it's a 3 hour thermodynamics exam on monday and a 2 hour fluid mechanics exam on tuesday

Attached: 1478575511070.jpg (1600x1083, 173K)

Don't worry and be happy

>In Anglo countries you just get extra chances or something?
yes, if a doctor will say you were unfit to sit an exam the unit coordinator can't do shit, you don't have this?

I have an university entrance exam in two days. Last year I fucked up because of two fucking questions. The problem is I haven't studied at all since then. If I fuck up this year again, I'm going to a shitty university.

If I show up with a paper saying I was ill they wish me good health. They're not obligated to give me an extra chance just because I was ill.

yes

RIP, i would have thought if we have this system euros would definitely have it

I am allowed to take an exam twice every year and depending on how often it is offered you sometimes have 2 possible dates where you can take it, meaning if you miss 1 there's only 1 possibility left.

we get one shot at our exam (excluding if we have a reason to miss it, like a medical certificate or some other big event deemed acceptable), and if we miss it that's it, have to do that unit again for a second chance.

>Study hard for a exam of econometry
>Be reasonably optimistic about my chances
>Get to classroom, sit confidently in my designated place for exam
>Person sitting next to me is a retarded sick thot that won't stop coughing like really hard every 5mins
>My fucking nerves, can't fucking concentrate
>Tips bottle of water, starts sipping, drops pencil, resumes coughing, etc
>Fucking retard is in my nerves
>Time's up, couldn't even finish my exam. Probably failed.

Attached: pepe-transparent-angry-5.png (446x373, 42K)

I go to a university that doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. Chill out. Your life doesn't end there.

Second chance is next year? In that case having a medical certificate rebound makes a lot of sense.

FOLC

I finished Uni a year ago and could not find a job since then haha
Life sucks bros
I don't want to work but doing nothing won't allow me to live my life the way I want to

> tfw 3 hr fluids exam followed by 3 hr structural design exam the next day
WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1546510857323.jpg (662x712, 38K)

>tfw exam tomorrow
>didn't learn and don't intend to

Attached: gigachad_standing.png (624x856, 249K)

>university entrance exam

Why do these even exist? How horrifying

>penis inspection tomorrow
>not going

based

for most units, yeah, unless they happen to run it twice a year, which is uncommon.
had that for a 10 minute quiz once, someone who wouldn't stop tapping their foot, could feel the rage building up inside me, was beginning to see red, can't imagine an entire exam like that

just ask the minder to tell them to stop lol

im too autistic and unconfrontational

>Why do these even exist? How horrifying
1. Not everyone applying to a university went through the traditional route of highschool (in your country or any recognized one). Sometimes foreigners, people that have been working for a while, you name it apply for an university and there is no way to tell whether they are qualified or not.
2. Sometimes there's a reason to be extra selective. We have these exams for medicine for example due to high demand and people from all over europe applying for 50 universities at once.

The system is bullshit. People who had a worse score than me were able to enter the university because they had slightly better grades in high school.

>tfw passed my german course with a 7
>tfw only 1 hour linguistics exam on Saturday
Unfortunately i have to work saturday morning but i should be able to get a 6 at least

Attached: 1560017318137.jpg (600x851, 124K)

exam on in 12 hours, doing some last minute study before i head to sleep, good luck to all anons with your exams coming up

Viel Glück, Bruder.

>economics credit tomorrow
>teacher said she will send out lectures to prepare for it
>daft cunt haven't done it

Attached: 1559755303201.png (256x244, 96K)

micro or macro?

"Economics of Aviation Enterprise"
Sounds like macro to me
t. Engine nigger

Attached: 1558695819666.png (655x530, 29K)

Nah, if you're dealing with how firms operate to maximise profit thats definitely micro. Macro is stuff like interest rates and central banking. Regardless, if you can manage engineering I think you'll be ok - microeconomics is just common sense.
t. economics/engineering dual major

>never have to do an exam again
>kind of miss it

Attached: iHiK0eLHEsUG0FK1ibkpjIOjn5EMZS3ucVxHAceKAfQ.jpg (960x677, 93K)

>study economics
>fucking hate it
>don‘t know what else I could study because I‘m not interested in anything
>tfw

Attached: 7465AB8D-2228-4070-AB66-8F7E0A3374C8.jpg (428x424, 16K)

My speciality is more about defectoscopy and aircraft maintenance, so I'm literal engine nigger
Also I will never find a job (because I couldn't see into the future and see what illness i catch) or emigrate because of my poor choice of profession

Attached: 1559684862279.jpg (480x588, 67K)