This board is completely useless. You can't get any information on here, it's just shitposting...

This board is completely useless. You can't get any information on here, it's just shitposting. And any people that are actually international, such as foreigners abroad, are just shitposted to.

Attached: bored-girl.jpg (600x407, 116K)

>bored-girl.jpg
How can we excite her?

well, what information do you want to know?

Attached: 1525798299752.jpg (390x462, 112K)

diaspora fucking shit

True. Go to reddit if you're interested in actual knowledge, seriously.

Be te change you want to see instead of bitching
Why are all israeli posters such normies?

And when you try to befriend people they are just retards

HOUSE, INT - NIGHT

(i have my back turned to the camera, a sharply tailored dress shirt with suspenders, I can be seen mixing a drink at the personal bar)

ME: Well, well, well... It seems I have you right where I want you Mr. Davis.

(Warwick Davis is tied to a chair, hes calm but focused)

WARWICK: so you think, Jow Forums.

ME: shhh... I'll let you know when its your turn to speak Mr. Davis.

(I sip my drink and sit down in a chair next to the bar)

(slowly untying my shoes dress shoes) ME: do you know why I brought you here?

WARWICK: enlighten me.

(taking off shoes) ME: truth is Mr. Davis, I find your kind repulsive. (points at WARWICK with shoe)

(brings out steel toed caterpillar boots from under chair) ME: your beady little eyes, stubby little fingers, gigantic disproportionate heads, and worst of all your inflated egos. to think such diseased creatures have the audacity to reproduce. i mean, really mr. davis, look at your children. why would you condemn them to a life of suffering just to fulfill your own misguided desires?

WARWICK: so you're saying i have no quality of life? that i don't deserve to live? why? because i'm a little person?

(tying off boots) ME: little person, dwarf, midget, gnome; it doesn't matter how you brand yourself WARWICK, you are still an abomination. you see that don't you?

(tears in his eyes, clenching his tiny fists) WARWICK: what gives you the fucking right!? to.. to pick and choose who deserves to live and die? i am a good person, i give back to the community! what the fuck do you do!?

(standing up and working into the boots) ME: enough WARWICK, you're not a martyr. you're a midget. you cannot talk your way out of this.

(disgusted) WARWICK: oh fuck off. this is just a charade. you havent got the balls you ignorant little pip! bigot!!

(lining up the shot) ME: steady now, Mr. Davis...

(panicking) WARWICK: okay! okay! please okay wait please!

(stopping and loosening cuff links) ME: hm?

cont.

Attached: 3aa6496c5b33c3160033e877bd64fa6e[2].jpg (340x500, 34K)

>it's just shitposting.

Yeah no shit. How new are you

reddit isn't a normie attribute, morals are.

I wanna know why do you keep posting this girl? you disgusting faggot

WARWICK: money.. I have money. I'll give you whatever you want..

(throws drink on warwick and smashes glass on the floor) ME: CUNT!! despicable little goblin fuck! you think I want money!? the chair you are tied to is worth more than the shoebox you live in.

(spitting drink and catching breath) WARWICK: then what!? what do you want!? please dont do this i have kids please! my wife!

(reaches into back pocket) ME: yes your family, i almost forgot.

(pulls out polaroids)

ME: this is your wife (still of mrs davis walking into house where warwick is now)

(warwick is visibly distressed, wide eyed)

(shuffling through photos) ME: i guess she prefers normal men as well (stills of me and mrs. davis having sex)

(smirking) ME: I made her call me Willow.

WARWICK: motherfucker! (desperately tries to free himself from his binds, thrashing about) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ME: relax Mr. Davis.. you are embarrassing yourself. that's clear scotch tape i tied you with. I didn't even need duct tape heh.

(reassuming punt position)

ME: and now Mr. Davis, any last words?

WARWICK: I-I- I wa..

(interrupting) ME: Christ, it was rhetorical Warwick. I couldn't give a fuck about your last words. (winding up punt)

WARWICK: no. no. NO! WAI-

(warwick is punted so hard in the head he and the chair fall backwards. a grotesque split welt already formed on his temple. i stand over him stomping his head into the floor over and over. the blood drops splattering my face and white shirt. gripping the bar for support and i stomp over and over and over. i stop and quickly pick up the chair with warwick still tied to it, and scream while slamming it against the wall until the chair splinters into pieces and Warwick falls into a pile on the floor.)

*CUTS TO BLACK*

>True. Go to reddit if you're interested in actual knowledge, seriously.

Attached: 1554186466599.gif (800x800, 195K)

shitposting is a art, stop bitch

>This board is completely useless. You can't get any information on here, it's just shitposting. And any people that are actually international, such as foreigners abroad, are just shitposted to

Attached: 1559815106953.png (726x750, 124K)

i like those reaction images, that's pretty much it

>Be te change you want to see

Lord knows I've tried, but it just gets lost in the ocean of piss.

He's right though. I've gotten more info from international or country-specific subreddits than on here. Here people will just mock you, shitpost at you, ignore you, etc.

Well I appreciate it. Don't give up man!

*unzips trousers*
*plants cock on the table with a thwop*

You do most of it yourself nigland

Then go there, this board is for people who enjoy shitposting