What countries do you want to travel to, Jow Forums? What's your dream country to visit, or live in?

What countries do you want to travel to, Jow Forums? What's your dream country to visit, or live in?

Attached: 1549301307107.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I wanna go Waltzing Matilda with a qt Shiela shitposter

I would like to visit you

I want visit Philippines so i can rape you :)

Attached: somali.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Okay?

Who's Sheila?

Why do you want to visit Somalia?

Attached: 1544882255656.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

I just want to hold ur hand

I'm not gay.
So, stop.

What countries do you want to visit?

visit the Alps

Attached: 71-CT-693.png (512x405, 15K)

İ'm open for all countries and would like to visit them. Except for am*rica *spits on the ground out of disgust*

I'm not gay either
Come to Japan with me

Croatia and Czech.

What? Why?

What are some cool things about Croatia?

The Alps look cool, but I would rather go to the Himalayas.

Attached: 1541797353140.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Norilsk

Russia
I just wanna go and see taiga and never leave that place

Attached: images (2).jpg (220x147, 9K)

They have big and fat uncut cocks which I'd like to taste and I believe I won't see any nigger around when if I go for sightseeing there so my experience to feel lost in foreign land won't be ruined.

Uhh. Okay.
Taiga?

Red: home
Blue: visited
Violet: planned for this year
Green to yellow: bucket list with varying levels of preference
(some subdivisions included)

Attached: travel_map.png (1357x628, 38K)

So I can have an ISP that won't mess with me and also because I saw Lost in Translation and thought damn I ought to experience some of that.
You can be the Bill to my Scarlett

Visit: Iceland, Switzerland, Czechia, Chile, Peru, New Zealand, Japan, Canada

Live in: I would never move out of Finland just because of how good everything is here and how high the quality of life is here for everyone, but say if I had infinite wealth and had to move, I'd probably move to Norway or Ireland.

So dark green are places are really like to visit in the near future and yellow are places I want to visit at some point in my life.

Lost in Translation was a good movie, yes, Bill Murray was a great dude, but still no. I already had my fill of Japan, I'll go there again one day but not in 3-5 years

Attached: 1542534190386.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Maybe I'll consider HUNGary or Bulgaria as well because I've seen their cocks on /soc/ and they're massive as well.

if i had the time to learn 3 languages i'd probably
live in singapore there's really only 1 thing i dislike about the country
i'd like to visit china, italy, france, maybe the uk too

a biome characterized by coniferous forests consisting mostly of pines, spruces, and larches.

I want to visit China, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. I've never been interested in Europe.

America, i guess it's perfect country to commit a big journey to see great american dream.

Please consider raping me instead

Off yourself avatarnigger

Kys Ladyboy fag

i've always wanted to live in ireland or new zealand. probably ireland because it's much closer to home or the rest of civilization

You word that as if something bad is going to happen in Japan in the next 3 to 5 years

China, but without supporting the Xinjiang internment camps

I'm a guy and not a ladyboy, retard.

Do you worry about supporting the US government's internment of Mexican and Central American migrants?

would love to leave this shithole and live in any western country tbqh

>I want to visit China, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Yeah, americans have big love to those places for some reason.

Attached: vietwar.jpg (620x413, 17K)

i haven't fact checked but you probably could visit hong kong since they use a different currency

Isn't Lithuania first world and very progressive and peaceful?

Nothing, I already visited the place, so I would rather visit something else.

We're the same.

Attached: 1537404004538.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Come and visit me please?

it isn't, where did you get that idea from?

Come home, uralic man

Livs aren't finns they're kind of slavs.

would love to visit Portugal, Spain or Peru
to live idk, I'd stay here or maybe in the USA or Canada

Attached: 1503363439124.jpg (335x434, 96K)

please stop further salting the wound.

On linguistic standpoint yes. In reality they are an uralic tribe who adopted a balto-slavic language

Have visited around 40. Right now in Kyrgyzstan. I usually spent a lot of time in one place and see as much as possible

Dream country to visit: All of them except for a few like USA or Sweden.
Best countries so far: Iran, Georgia, Greece

Because of sex. You dont see any Amis here in Central Asia because its just nature and history. Not parties and beaches.

I met very very few Americans who didnt just go around (desperately) trying to get late.
Sad to watch most of the time because they usually have no clue about social norms, etc.

Attached: IMG_20190613_192151.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

Don't confuse your fast eeeestiii and our guys, balts aren't from Ural, we all are sons of belorusian swamps.

Liechtenstein...

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

I wish I was rich enough to travel to 40 countries. How old are you?

The HDI and per capita levels?

What's so good about Peru?

Attached: 1544700267832.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

2-3 million Uighurs vs what, 10 thousand migrants?

I might not visit the US if I didn't already live here anyway but for more reasons than just that.

Might be interesting. I want to see the grand canal and the yellow tower and all sorts of other shit in China proper too though :/

I want to visit Australia one day. Heard there are a lot of racists and discrimination there though.

No shit, i don't see Kyrgystan flags for year, where have you been?

they don't mean shit. Lithuanians are trash and also are low iq. Also thisI hate it, but i must admit, it's true. Why the fuck was i born here?

I want to die

same

You do this everyday.

Just came here yesterday m8
Who doesnt?

Attached: his.jpg (981x700, 332K)

Jesus. When I was 23 I was struggling financially, working multiple side jobs, and also studying in law school without a penny in my name.
Thinking about it, back then I never even thought of going abroad. I went to America then, living for free with my aunt working overtime as a factory worker, but that was it.

Attached: 1553382234858.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Go to cheap places. Use hostels, couchsurfing, go camping. Do hitchhiking.
You can travel for barely anything once you got the essential set up.

Buy a 40 liter backpack. More is just a burden. Buy good shoes. Buy a small sleeping bag.
Go out and start your adventure
Its a fairly privileged life in the west.
Your hard work is respectable and you can feel more than proud of what you achieved.
Im just a lazy bum who travels for a few euros but god blessed me with no sick family to take care of or other big problems.

So dont feel bad. If anything, I should.

Attached: wheres_the_gobbos_tho.png (449x408, 171K)

Seems like a prosperous, but irrelevant country.

Well, I am luckier than most, so that's a nice thing about it. I live in a decent house, and we aren't exactly starving though I was taught to work for myself despite my "comforts".

Well, beyond that, I only realized how fun it was to travel recently, when I went to China and Japan. Also to Taiwan.
What places have you gone to, user?
How much do you spend every trip? I feel like you are rich.

Attached: 1558547534849.png (561x720, 232K)

It's not like they give a fuck about being relevant desu. The Swiss are the ones being called mountain Jews while Liechtenstein has more registered companies than people living within its borders.

Gonna be there in 3 weeks.

I am rich but I spent very little each trip.

Depends on the country. You can live in Iran for 20€ a week and spend 20€ in one minute in a cafè in Paris.
I went through southern and eastern europe, near east, Iraq, Iran, Central Asia now

Several trips of course

Attached: D7f3BidV4AEEAcW.png (700x700, 414K)

T-take me with you user

Do you even have any other hobby than shitposting the same content everyday?

Yes. Watching anime, playing videogames, if searching for supreme court cases online all day is a hobby (work related), I dunno what else really.

Attached: 1554025143820.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Okay it was actually better than what I imagined
Have a good life

Attached: 1549623520764.png (1000x1189, 461K)

I was in Italy, in Jesus everything was too expensive for me. Now I know why Filipinos are the 2nd most frugal tourists according to surveys.
Those prices sometimes make me dizzy.

I'm not rich like you, but I have a decent amount of money now, unlike back then, but I am still a cheapskate.
Got any recommendations for cheap yet fun countries to go to? I might go on a ASEAN trip soon.

Are you an English teacher?

Attached: 1540149247108.png (1280x720, 693K)

I'm not English teacher…
So called halfu but mixed as fuck though
英語の先生ではありません

Attached: 1546431440074.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Reminder that 3rd worlders dont know true suffering.

Whatever floats your boat.

A hafu of what? Did you grow up in Japan. I know a hafu filipino who grew up in Japan and went to uni here

none of your "problems" come even close the the second world. The second world is truly the worst so stop whining

Japanese 1/2
Chinkapore 1/4 (and not 100% Han Chinese I think)
Many southeast Asian village or tribes thing, maybe Malays or Indos 1/4
Looks like average east Asian though
I dunno who else is like me other than some gookjap and chinkjap that seems like a outcast just like me other than they look cooler I guess

Attached: 1559991167472.jpg (878x878, 152K)

Eastern Europe, Iran.
Cheap as fuck. Lots to see and lot of fun.

Go to Transylvania or Kyiv

Its still me btw.
But flag changes for some reason on Beeline Kyrgyzstan

Attached: mme4.jpg (511x800, 222K)

Why are you an outcast?

I would think Poland is interesting. Dunno where in Eastern Europe is fun, though. Never really thought about going there at all.

Attached: 1553953704426.jpg (452x428, 27K)

I'm going to sleep.
I bet a lot of money on Toronto.
Good night Jow Forums

Attached: 1543129786725.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Booked a trip to Chile, Bolivia, Peru, and Argentina for this year
Organised a trip to Nepal for next year with dad.
After that my list is Mongolia, India, Burma, Mexico...

Back to New York

Philippines, so I can kill Michlan (you).