Are we the least cowardly nation of all time?

I notice that people elsewhere have this passive aggressive personality that Americans simply don’t have. What we feel we say to your face and do exactly what we’re going to say

Also while the rest of the world is scared to die, Americans aren’t. Most Americans are willing to die as long as they take as many other people with them as possible martyr style. We’re also willing to die for America by the millions and that’s how every person feels.

Find me a more based and redpilled country than this one

Attached: 1948153A-2F73-49D9-86F1-9B70A7C4EC3C.jpg (615x407, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk
youtube.com/watch?v=nXZBm1Ec4Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I notice that people elsewhere have this passive aggressive personality that Americans simply don’t have. What we feel we say to your face and do exactly what we’re going to say

I've heard people who travel internationally say the exact opposite.

I don’t even really know what passive aggressiveness sounds like

>We’re also willing to die for America by the millions and that’s how every person feels.
No you don't, only 44 % of mutts are willing to fight for their country. Compare that number to say Finland.

Attached: fight.png (687x687, 382K)

>Also while the rest of the world is scared to die, Americans aren’t. Most Americans are willing to die as long as they take as many other people with them as possible martyr style. We’re also willing to die for America by the millions and that’s how every person feels.

LOL
Japanese imperialists were more fearless

Attached: rising sun flag.png (275x183, 5K)

Literally shithole rank

Fighting for your country here means going to Iraq to get beheaded by goat herders.
Fighting for your country in Finland means grabbing a mosin and shooting Russians in your backyard.

We put that theory to the test. If we got nuked twice, we wouldn’t surrender that’s for sure

Most people live by the saying “we’d rather die on our feet than live life on our knees” here.

They were. But now look at them.

Is this the /mutt/ general?

Attached: 1552257433289.jpg (720x800, 232K)

Then they're in for a surprise when they visit Canada

So doubtful
Your country is full of leftists

Because imperialism is outdated.
No need to go war.

Who’s president though? Red Breitbart and Fox News to see what most Americans think because both are an exact approximation of the average American

Jap sissies

It was literally 50 vs 50.
It's enough population to end up a war.

That’s because we haven’t fought a single war where America was truly at risk in decades.

With all the pointless wars 44% is a miracle

In my experience the most assertive people are Russians, they're one million times more direct than Americans.

Attached: images (89).jpg (490x625, 28K)

It means we're not Amerimutt puppets
No Japanese fights for Amerimutts

You have never fought in a real war

is this bait?
americans are known for being manchildren
all talk no walk

We’ve killed millions of Muslims, caused millions more Muslim deaths and left the Middle East in complete chaos

How badass is that?

sounds like brainwashed teenagers to me

shame this just manifests as racism on Jow Forums most of the time

also wtf I had to solve 12 captchas to post

LOL

Attached: 1539371969829.png (780x490, 1.1M)

We literally went halfway across the world to avenge 9/11.

Fine they killed 3,000 of us
We killed nearly 2 million of them

An American response is quite a response. And unlike eurosissies, we aim for men, women and children.

You are the most cowardly, fool. You fight only when you know you have tremendous advantage.

these numbers are bullshit. It says Ukraine is one of the most "willing to die" populations yet they were totally passive both when the new government invaded and when the Russians invaded.

these are two separate "them" sets

our Bush bungles just proved we're gullible dummies who can't occupy countries like our grandparents could

LMAO

Attached: 1550872886236.jpg (1024x828, 221K)

Wanna get nuked again?

This

Wipe your tears, fat.

>The other 25% of those Indians are most definitely Muslims and Christians.
I'm not even surprised.

>Fine they killed 3,000 of us
>We killed nearly 2 million of them
still a win-win for the rest of the world

and you still lost
just like in vietnam
loser

Research has shown that "national stereotypes" are generally inaccurate. For example, Americans and Canadians are perceived very differently but there is no evidence that their personalities are actually all that different.

SHART

This

You are the biggest faggots, wie say what wie think, you guys always start to Smalltalk about garbage and invade thirdies

based Finn

>What we feel we say to your face and do exactly what we’re going to say
no you dont. you smile and youre polite to everyone regardless of real opinion. you smalltalk and make all this meaningless noise just to seem more polite. you say "ill call you" without any intention to do so, "see you next week" without any intention so be there then, "ill be there at 3pm" and you know you wont. here we mean what we say and we dont say it unless we mean it and we're very punctual about it, you dont say "ill be there in 15" unless you can for sure promise that youll be there then. mutts are some of the most dishonest people i've come across.

watch these british soldiers coming under mortar attack, they behave as you would expect
youtube.com/watch?v=M5fgRgAk9uk

now watch these american soldiers in the same situation. they are crying and hooting like animals while begging jesus to save them
youtube.com/watch?v=nXZBm1Ec4Zc

Attached: 1560268437457.png (400x400, 38K)

>What we feel we say to your face and do exactly what we’re going to say
Kek no. You guys are famous with the fake smile and ''says the opposite of what you actually meant'' most of the time.

The only americans i met who werent complete sissies during my few weeks there were nigs

I can't imagine Amerimutts bravely fight in a war
They are total cowards even in some fps
Amerimutts never retake a lost area and just snipe a long range enemy.

t. arma and squad player

>bully smaller nations with war and financial ruin
>loudly proclaim their "achievements"
>aren't modest or courteous enough to understand humility or polite formal behaviour
>couldn't survive a fight to save their lifes

yeah, I don't think so

>Never win to Russia and Chink

LOL

lmao

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 19K)

bump for seething yanks

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO