What’s the difference between the people who live in turkey and Turkic people?

What’s the difference between the people who live in turkey and Turkic people?

Attached: 2C58124E-8E73-4712-860C-704C2AC41089.jpg (238x192, 9K)

none
all descend from from genghis khan

atila the hun

Then why do most Turkic people from further east look “Asian” but Turks don’t really have the squinty eyes like Asians.

Attached: B8A2EA26-9BD7-4B6E-977D-6CAEBF16D12F.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Turks have large amounts of Arab and Greek admixture while Turkic are mostly pure blooded and are closely related to Mongols.

Further proving Turks are nothing but roaches. To call Turks “Turkic” is extremely misleading as they are are more of a mudblood than your average American.

Turkic people was central asian, most turks are genetically Greeks Armenians and Arabs

>More mud blood than average American
This is false. They are mostly just Turkic and Greek with the Arab admixture being very limited.

Turkish = Turkic
Turkic =/= Turkish

Turkic is linguistic group (and to a certain extent genetic).
Tatars and Turkish people speak Turkic language thus they are Turkic people despite them being very mixed people.
Kyrgyz and Yakut speak Turkic language as well and are thus Turkic people and are closer to what original Turks look like with their very East Asian looks.

t. uranism pro

They aren't Greek. They're Anatolian. Stop being misleading you fucking Paki

The Anatolians are mostly Greek aren't they?

nice digits

Attached: 8otw-1432442892-43259-full.jpg (300x225, 11K)

Attached: 1560088641749.png (720x644, 39K)

no, thet were hellenized

What race are they then?

Don’t make me say it

>arab and greek admixture
Shut the fuck up you stupid paki

Lol it’s true. You fucks are mostly Arab at this point.

they were on the coasts, but not internally

Shut the fuck up. You don't know shit about the rest of the world and still talk like you know something.

>t. butthurt mudblood

Literally USA tier country.

do you guys know that "peru" mean turkey (the bird) in portuguese (with is pavo in spanish) so for brazilians peru the south american turkey

Nothing wrong with that fren.

Attached: 1508621316520-1.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Say what?

I have no arab blood you bitch. My ancestors have never been close to where arabs live.
Fuck off paki. I'm not a shitskined subhuman like you. I can't even stand to look at your ugly faces.

hittite
dumb attaturk loving arab admixture having islamic heritage denying, mongoloid rape descending, secularism not having, greek blood stealing, balkan boy raping discord tranny faggot, when i go to istanbul i tell people i'm paki and all the boomers give me free baklava because turkey worships pakistan

Turkish guy here. Turkics are truly masterrace of all Asians. Especially Turkic girls living close to Russia. Tall, athletic, sweet and tough creauters. Closest thing to a wife material.

Turkish people living in Turkey are subhumans. They mixed with worst nations ever existed. Kurds and Arabs. They started fucking their cousins after they converted to Islam. That also explains difference between IQ level of Turkish and Turkic people. 87 vs 96

Turkic= Noble people of Central Asia sticking to their traditions.

Turkish=Anatolian peasent corrupted by teachings of pedo Muhammed and its fucking worshippers.

Most Central Asian Turkics are Muslim too though.

Yes but not as Arabized culturally as Anatolia.

ARMOS, ARMOS, BARELY EVEN TURKIC

Oh okay, that's a different thing. Sick quads btw.

They are much more secular than Turks. Specially Kazakhs
MENA

Monkey Arab

Don't Sunni militant groups recruit Uzbeks and shit pretty heavily?

Follow-up question to that, why didn't the Khorasan region convert to Shia under Safavid Iran?

Yeah one of them exploded himself here in USA a year ago. Muslims are trying to spread that cancer through Central Asia as well but I don't think it will be like Turkey. Turkic traditions mixed with old communist Russian education and lifestyle still stand strong against Islamic shit. God i fucking hate this shit so much. It ruins everything it touches.

you are talking to a slant eyed refugee terrorist from central asia
all central asians are extremist terrorists,more than saudi arabians

russians should have exterminated these insect subhumans

>turkroach calling anyone subhuman.

Why does this board always have to turn any attempt at actual discussion into stale memes?

"Turks" aren't even a race. Make a "Turk" in Istanbul take a DNA test and he'll come out with Greek as his highest percentage. Literal muttland.

no

Attached: gsi2-chp1-3.png (314x814, 24K)