Map of Spanish civil war

Map of Spanish civil war.
How come Andalusia is so fucking based? The people of Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada bravely stood their ground while their brothers from the colonial army came for their aid against the Sc*talan forces.

Attached: b8c066193511a53430b6c3acefa7eccf[1].jpg (1572x1200, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXUplbOeOPI
youtube.com/watch?v=zLLEPzvxmCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viriatos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huge battles on andaluzia, i guess the majority of them, in the spanish civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=lXUplbOeOPI

Attached: spanish-9civil-war14re80c72231-2203_663w2ax.png (295x815, 66K)

Is Sevilla considered the Leningrad and Stalingrad of Spain where the people held out against the enemy which later became the turning point in the war?

I guess the war was won in the battle of Madrid.

Andalucians were in fact very Anarchists and the most violent part of the Anarchist movement aswell. The cities that the Nationalist got wasn't a "popular uprising against commie tyranny" more like the local garrision taking control of the city.

No. Those would be Madrid (for the Republicans) and the Alcázar of Toledo (for the Nationalists).

Virgin bilbao
Chad vitoria and navarra
Chad castilla y leon

Attached: 1560346834515.gif (477x440, 455K)

How are the people of Andalusia and the African army viewed in Spain? As liberators?

Why didnt we intervene ;(

>Andalusia based

They are half arab niggas still living in the feudalist age in the 30s. Only a complete brainlet
would think anything about that might be based.

>people of Andalusia
They participated on both sides and suffered oppression like everyone else.
> African army
Subhuman Moorish scum, thieves and cowards. My grandpa told me that the easiest way to chase out an African army soldier plundering your neighbours was by throwing ham and bacon at him lel

Why does France intervene at all in foreign conflicts? Mind your own business, cheese-eaters, or else I'm calling the Prussians!

>They are half arab niggas

the epic projection of the abdul. Andalusians are as arabs as they are inuit , literally zero

Attached: pca_39_o04163-dna001genet003_g.jpg (1200x672, 83K)

Almodovar films a new spanish civil war movie, any is watching it?

youtube.com/watch?v=zLLEPzvxmCA

>Almodovar
amenabar

> enemy
> in a civil war

>they are from the same country so they can't be enemies

Attached: 1538339536868.jpg (1437x1435, 195K)

based
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viriatos

Is it going to be a soap opera/romance story with the Civil War as a mere backdrop and cartoonish depictions of villains, like every other shit spanish movies and tv shows ever? I don't think I'd even pirate it desu
Regardless
>¡Viva la muerte!
Couldn't care less about politics, but Nationalists always had the best slogans and aesthetics.

If José Antonio Primo de Rivera had not been killed, would have he become Spain's leader instead of Franco?

Attached: 7eb5cccf3d545b764351609279903f9a.jpg (736x1045, 135K)

why are people so obsessed with this shithole and the sissy manlet?

Gonna be a muera la inteligencia meme shitflick

No, because the Falange was practically a fringe movement at the time.

>Amenabar flick about the Civil War
I should be able to sue the fact that my taxes are going to pay for this propaganda in the court of human rights. It is tyranny-tier.

Attached: vomit pepe (rare).jpg (399x388, 24K)

Franco became the hero of the war on his own merits.

Seville was a very pro-republican city conquered by the nationists you retard. Also, kill yourself.

Edgy retards see him as the next best thing since it is not socially acceptable to openly praise Hitler or Mussolini

It's not socially acceptable to openly praise him either, even if you're a Catholic and he stopped the Catholic holocaust.

Not in Spain maybe, but much more so for edgy retards here and in other countries.