In 2013 official controls carried out in a number of the EU countries showed that certain pre-packaged products...

>In 2013 official controls carried out in a number of the EU countries showed that certain pre-packaged products contained horse meat which was not declared in the list of ingredients.

>The Commission also found that horse carcasses contained traces of phenylbutazone, known as bute, a potentially harmful drug which is banned from entering the human food chain.
B-But Jow Forums told me food in Europe was healthier and safer for consumption. Would someone really go on the internet and tell lies?

Attached: Horsemeat[1].jpg (800x557, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7135111/At-21-cereals-contain-cancer-linked-weed-killing-chemical-study-reveals.html
ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/salmonellosis-annual-epidemiological-report-2016-2014-data
statista.com/statistics/379025/us-salmonella-rate-by-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

horse meat is pretty good though

You realize that these are examples of regulators doing their job? Meanwhile America has ten times the food poisoning rate of European countries.

Chicken farms here have also been found to wash their eggs with illegal toxins and every week or so Poland exports disease ridden meats again.

Probably Poland trying to poison Europeans again.

This. Americans are encouraged to eat shit like that. Just imagine what kind of meat is used in those fast food chain restaurants

>B-But Jow Forums told me food in Europe was healthier and safer for consumption. Would someone really go on the internet and tell lies?
The fact that this was discovered, the culprits fined and the products destroyed means the regulations are working

It's terrible when countries do that shit, Brazil lobbied for almost a decade to sell their meat in chile (we only let australian, murrikan, Argie and uruguayan meat in), it lasted only 1 week, they were literally packing rotten meat and gluing cuts, disgusting shit. I think colombia exported meat to us for a month too before reinstated the ban.

Whatever. The EU will probably just ban meat soon for environmental or health reasons anyway.

Not a bad thing, b12 can be obtained from other sources.

Pot calling kettle black.

Dutch officials knew about the fipronil in eggs and ignored it because the money was good, Polish "disease abbatoir" was raided the next day and country-wide inspections were carried.

>B-But Jow Forums told me food in Europe was healthier and safer for consumption. Would someone really go on the internet and tell lies?
Horse meat is pretty healthy, mate.

thi. its healther than lamb and pork, the issue was youre defrauding the consumer into paying for a more expensive meat when theyre paying for a cheaper one (horse)

at least our cereals dont have weed killer in them

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7135111/At-21-cereals-contain-cancer-linked-weed-killing-chemical-study-reveals.html

It's so frustrating being trapped here and shit like this happens and will continue to happen without any consequences or attempts to fix the problem because these corporations own our government.

tesco sausage rolls never tasted the same since tb h

I wouldn't believe a word about European food safety after mad cow disease

>number of EU countries
yea eastern european ones.

Well that's a fraud.

Actually it happens very often here too. Food industries is a retarded compromise between cheap as possible and health standards, almost as if those don't mix

i wouldn't call anything in the netherlands cheap

What and odd statement considering we have among the lowest food prices relative to income in the world.

>horse meat
>bad for health

>chlorine chicken

Capitalism in its end stage is pure cancer.

If you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1559489727726.jpg (1242x1394, 674K)

Probably eaten around 120 kg of horse meat in my life. It's prime meat, absolutely delicious.

>ten times
no i dont realize made up figures
what ive seen is that italy and spain are worse maybe post a source to your claims

actually dont bother
ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/salmonellosis-annual-epidemiological-report-2016-2014-data
statista.com/statistics/379025/us-salmonella-rate-by-state/
the worst rate of salmonella in a us state is still far lower than europe you guys didnt learn from the black plague