I am moving to Poland on July 31st

I am moving to Poland on July 31st.

Attached: tips shades.jpg (1067x600, 47K)

I am Polish on vacation in Romania. I am moving to Canada on August the 1st.

Oh shit, it's a trade. Why are you moving to Canada?

to escape his shithole, when will you go back to canada

>muh heritage wannabe byldo
See you in two years.

Please give us updates on when you cant find a job and the Poles wont give you gibs for being an autist.

He's able to afford a vacation, doesn't sound like he's living in a shithole to me.
I don't have a drop of Polish blood.

did moving change meaning or im talking to a chingchong

Going to Romania is the equivalent of a Mexican visiting Guatemala, doesn't mean they're wealthy, they can afford to visit poorer places

I am permanently immigrating.

I never went on a vacation in my life because I couldn't afford it. Alberta is a third world province.

I have a feeling your motivation is going to be really funny. You should tell us.

Poland is a superior country and it's a better place to live. Poland will be a superpower by 2050. What's funny about that?

Attached: wroclaw.jpg (1600x1016, 457K)

Why are you even visiting Romania?

See you in one year bud.

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 53K)

what's wrong with Romania?
It's comfy af tbqhwyfam

>it's a better place to live. Poland will be a superpower by 2050.
Oh shut the fuck up.

what are you going to do here? if you aren't rich or work in IT you will suffer.

You won't.
I am a welder and I hope to do that in Poland.

>I am a welder and I hope to do that in Poland.
lmao

yeah welding sometimes pays well but don't expect to be handed a job with english only. Tradies in Poland rarely speak english.

He speaks toddler tier Polish, atleast he has told us that a few times.

I have never a single person in my 1st world country who willingly traveled to Romania, its literally because it is the only thing he can afford

When did I say that?

There was an American guy who went over there and met his Romanian Roblox gf.

I said 1st world country

Ouch :C I would go over and punch you, but i'm 150K in debt

It is not bad and money can be indeed good but there are high chances your boss might be a subhuman with a dodger mentality. I must also tell you that a lot of our welders went to work in Norway because of better pay. At least bring enough $ with you. If you are looking for a welding job here at least avoid small companies.

Atlanta turn off your proxy

just believe you come from the land of the suburbs and suddenly you have to live in a block of flats

also, be prepared to work with Ukrainians as they fill the void that was created after our weilders emigrated.

lol it's a boring as fuck poor country with souless communist architecture everywhere
most of the girls look and dress like basic bitches who burn coal at every opportunity
t. diasporek

>NOOOOO ITS LIKE SO BASED BECAUSE IT'S HUWHITE, DUDE!
literally go to Iceland, Austria, Switzerland, those are MUCH better choices in every regard.

>Leaves comfy 1st world country to live in a poor suicidal post holocaustic shithole.

Attached: 1528391154879.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

Is that all Poland is to you? White supremacy?

Attached: really bro.jpg (251x242, 11K)

I recently met a Belgian guy my age who's been here for 5+ years and says he prefers it to his home country. He's not even Walloon.

Br8 b8 m8

Based

I'm serious, this is something I've wanted to do for a long time and I've talked about it here before.

He's a good lad. Even started learning the language. We got shitfaced and kept switching from English to French to Romanian.

>comfy
may sound good to you but boredom of 1st world life isnt fun at all youll never experience a cool adventure ever
>inb4 america first world

what 'adventures' are you expecting here exactly?

Casually vacationing in Romania, for one.

Cwcrzcwfkq. Glwzczcerz

R8 my polish