Do Italians ever sunburn? Do they need sunscreen before being in the sun?

Do Italians ever sunburn? Do they need sunscreen before being in the sun?

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 7K)

i am pretty sure everybody needs sunscreen
i get burnt pretty easily and i am not even that pale

NEVER. MED BVLL doesn't require ANY sunscreen or artificial substances to survive his own sun. We can adapt to ANY climate, only pinkoid snowniggers have to worry about getting a sunburn in Med climate.

Attached: learn-the-difference-nordcuck-mediterranean-it-could-save-your-life-8572591.png (500x403, 87K)

Caracalla had a tunisian-berber dad, so directly a darkie (yeah then we had arabs in a big amount, so still quite allover Italy).
And yeah, it's good to use some sunscreen especially with first sunbaths, but I nearly never get red/burnt, and my cream is the low protection one. I can get the color of a Pakistani, but many Italians have blue eyes and super white slav skin so it depends

Not with their Arab genetics

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (198x254, 6K)

levantine here
I only got sunburned once when I was a kid and I never got sunburned after that.

Sicilian diasposhit here but same. My dad's dark like a gulf Arab but I'm pale as fuck with blonde hair. I have his weird nappy sandnigger hair but no tanning ability at all.

Attached: 20190614_122403.jpg (1980x2247, 1.66M)

You Norman Swabian user. I'm gonna dig in Sicily soon, the site has been Arab, bizantine, Norman, Swabian. Cool innit?

pic unrelated I guess

> My dad's dark like a gulf Arab but I'm pale as fuck with blonde hair.
> but I'm pale as fuck with blonde hair.
??

Read

He said he have nappy hair but his hair look thin and straight.

He was just complaining about the mess
But clearly is light and blonde

I get sunburnt in about 30 minutes in summer without sunscreen
Also what a pointless and retarded thread

That's because I'm holding it back, if i let it go I just look like a niggeroid crackhead.

Attached: 20190614_124308.jpg (2640x1980, 1.02M)

i think you should be worrying more about your thinning hair than about its texture

Yeah, actual sicilians are pretty nice too, although I notice more homeless popping up in Palermo.

You have curly hair indeed. You may want to use less shampoo, a good conditioner and let your hair air-dry. You could make it look good.

Attached: bes.jpg (960x683, 120K)

Kek is this you user
Light colored Frank Zappa

Why? My hair is fine and not particularly thin at all, the texture is like straw

I notice more shampoo dries the fuck out of my hair, it ends up reacting and moving to even the tiniest amount of wind.

Attached: 20190614_124621.jpg (2640x1980, 1.26M)

I don't, but my brother does

Where are you from? Aquitaine?

Not me bruthers

i wish i had curly hair

>I can get the color of a Pakistani
Arab mongrel

Your mother must be a white whore with a Muslim fetish I wager?

Its okay I guess, sometimes people in America will ask if you're race mixed or some dumb shit but that's only in leftist kike cities luckily.

my mother has orange hair and its curly, father has straight brown though
my brother got lucky and has curly brown hair

Well sicilians are white so that would also make my mom and dad white. she has brownish hair and fair skin, he's a swarthoid with black hair.

i only get a bit sunburn on my back

Retard

Why do you retards even reply to a thread that has nothing to do with you?

im italian by heart

i am veneto

My dad is 100% wop and doesnt wear sunscreen. Im half wasp though and burn like a fuckin roast chicken.

Because my /Med/bros can post in your gayass thread all they want and you can do nothing about it mutt.

everybody should use sunscreen if they dont want to age prematurely. this guy is truck driver. half of his face is exposed to sun while other half is on shade for decades.

Attached: capture56.png (644x652, 256K)

This guy I think has a similar hair texture to mine, he's Sicilian too. Kinda cringe kinda based youtube channel.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>I notice more shampoo dries the fuck out of my hair
Yes it does, it removes natural oils from your hair which cause frizz. Shampoo only once a week.

>Nappy
Your hair isn't nappy you fuckhead

i am greek

I’m not OP, stupid subhuman

i watch metatron sometimes, basically southron varg
very interesting guy

i dont mean literal subsaharan hair idiot, i just mean thick hay-like hair that tends to girl, rather than thin hair that maintains a specific shape.

How is he comparable to Monsieur Cachet?

*curl, lmao

>I notice more shampoo dries the fuck out of my hair
you could try co-washing or washing your hair with just water.

>my hair is fine and not particularly thin at all
by "thinning" i mean that you're going bald. at least that's the impression i get from the pics.

most truck drivers don't look nearly as bad as Bill McElligott

it never happened to me but I know people who did

My hair is not even close to balding man

>not posting childhood pics of your sunburns
ISHYGDDT

But it only happens under the sun of Sardegna and without protection, in other parts of Italy I don't sunburn even without protection

Attached: 14.jpg (791x527, 186K)

Because the sun of Sardinia hates whiteoids

this is literally my hair except lighter

Why are all the Italians that post here shitskins? Where the fuck do the light ones post?

Because the sund of Sardegna is like the Sahara

Stop copy/pasting this like a retarded bot

I have pale skin (not that angloid/german pink-red complexion, tho) yet I don't sunburn unless I stay for hours in the sun without protection
I actually use protection when I go to the beach because skin cancer is out here to get you

We re actually having sandy winds blowing from the Sahara over here . It s like a windy oven. But it fertilizes the land it s nice

I mean like right now and in these last few days

I have dark olive skin and I dont use it, but I also do not expose myself during peak hours or very little

>Italians

Americunt anthrotard assuming that Caracalla, a french (Gaul) born roman emperor of north african descent (berber and punic) is italian.

And agai why are these disgusting anthrotard americunts only posting shits about skintone? Why are these losers without culture and education obsessed with skin? They deserve do get skin cancer.

Is this a tan or a burn?

Attached: 201906.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Sardinia is blown by the mistral, a dominant cold and fresh wind blowing from north west coming from the atlantic ocean and france while southern Italy is a true oven where the main wind is an african one called Sirocco coming from the south east. Here in Padania (northern Italy) the climate is even hotter due to the absence of breezes and a higher humidity.

well if it isn't le roi soy-lait

looks like op hit too close to home

Im 50/50 Italian and I’ve used sunscreen twice in my life. Don’t get burned, swarthy genes too strong

That's a woman though.

I'm med and I never burn

You look like that dude from the show workaholics

every race can burn

>souless vs soul

So?

whiter than you tyrone

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Damn that's a pitiful arm

Kill yourself

t. freag :DDD

Attached: 1520793093318.png (2976x1112, 143K)

All my grandparents are from Naples area and I have burned a few times in my life, only over 30 degrees though. I have brown eyes and frizzy/curly brown hair, my skin is quite pale but tans in normal heat. I blistered once in Spain.

Why do wh*te women sunbathe? Asians know to avoid the sun

This nibba literally has my mustache wtf

Are you gay?