Non American user what are your impressions of various American regions...

Non American user what are your impressions of various American regions? Are there any that you lartiularly like or dislike? Are there any that find interesting, bewilder you, or you just have no idea what goes on there?

US regions are a bit fluid and undefined but I’d sum them up as
>New England
>Mid Atlantic
>Dixie
>Appalachia
>Midwest
>Great plains
>Rockies
>Southwest
>Pacific coast

Attached: 10645DB6-7D11-43F5-AB3D-CCB4B25701A0.jpg (422x750, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByRKF1INOcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My mom usually watch a show about a family of inbred (or maybe just ugly) alaskans living in the woods

He looks gay (and I like it)

>New England
Looks civilised and comfy
>Mid atlantic
You own the ocean now?
>Dixie
le funny accent
>Appalachia
A friend of mine is from there, apparently it's a right shithole
>Midwest
People live there?
>Rockies
I wanna go exploring there
>Southwest
I wanna go exploring there
>Pacific coast
Gets better the farther north you go as with most places

Let me eat olives off your tiny med twink body

Appalachia is very nice and comfy, only west virginia is a shithole becuase all the mines were removed by faggots

New York: Looks like Sao Paulo. But Manhattan is amazing

Alabma: retarded racist rednecks

California: mexicans

Thats is

You forgot non-Mainland region (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico)

Mid atlantic is where a lot of the big cities are. Its basically the northeast states that don't count as New England.
>New York
>New Jersey
>Delaware
>Eastern Pennsylvania
>Maryland

right, I know about two of those
I can't really wrap my head around something the size of New York desu, it's all very impressive to me

Too be fair upstate New York is basically New England I guess.

The joke about Western Pennsylvania and Northern New York is that they're basically Alabama except without black people.
Even true for parts New Jersey where I grew up.

Great people, mid atlantic gets a worse reputation then it deserves because all the kikes live here.

Also, would texas be part of the south west on your list? I often imagine it as its own thing
Anyway I've been watching videos like this lately and the west impresses me greatly
youtube.com/watch?v=ByRKF1INOcU
Where I live there's always hills nearby blocking your view so you can't see very far away

texas is kind of the keystone between dixie, southwest and midwest. I would have to say its a more dixie than anything else but its slowly turning into southwest

>USA
Close to based
>Texas
Based

Attached: star.jpg (1200x900, 214K)

I've ben to arizona once and California only twice, otherwise spent my entire life living across the east coast so I probably know about as much about the west as you.

Texas should probably be its own region desu, though I'd divide it up between southwest, great plains, and dixie.

D-daddy

>le funny accent
why does everyone think southern accents are funny? It just because it's associated with hillbillies?

Texas is kind of its own category. It's sort of southern but with very western settler/ latin American/cowboy influences. It's not a part of the old south, like where I'm from. I always make the comparison that Texans wear cowboy hats, while those further southeast wear john deere hats.

appalachia is known as the asscrack of the us for good reason. unemployment, poverty, illiteracy, opioid abuse all over the place. everyone i've ever met from there were raised there and relieved to get out.

Spot on actually, I’m impressed
>t. Marylander

>because all the mines were closed by faggots
>t. has no idea of the toll of human suffering and pollution of coal mining
Are you LARPing as a subhuman as some sort of aspiration, or do you have natural talent

>subhuman
>subhuman nigger from baltimore calls someone else subhuman
POTTERY
OOTTERY
TTTTERY
TTTTERY
EEEEERY
RRRRRRY
YYYYYYY

>New England
It seems to be the most beautiful one along with the northern Pacific coast. It's also the oldest historical region of the USA. If I could live anywhere in America it'd be here.
>Mid Atlantic
Same as New England. But I dislike the big urban centres. They remind me of São Paulo.
>Dixie
Seems to be the most different one. The people seem awkward, but I don't know much about them other than through stereotypes. Dixie seems rather unappealing.
>Appalachia
I don't know much about this region. I understand the people who live here were seen as poor and strange by the people in the coasts. It seems a distant place overall.
>Midwest
I know very little about the eastern states around the lakes. The western part seems very distant and still.
>Great plains
It's close to what I'd imagine of a quiet interior.
>Rockies
I know very little other than seeing some images. It seems beautiful, though.
>Southwest
It seems somewhat alien. The image of a desertic land isn't very appealing to me. But it might be just my ignorance.
>Pacific coast
I dislike California. I know it's wealthy but also becoming a leftist shithole. Oregon and Washington seem to be very beautiful and places worth visiting along with New England and the Mid Atlantic.