/balt/

Lonely Friday edition

Attached: 1560197069953.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y8bGWAgkcY
youtube.com/watch?v=pdRnJLqdWes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey little brothers

Hello Mikka

Latvian family chasing Russians
youtube.com/watch?v=_y8bGWAgkcY

What happens in Latgale?

Attached: Statistiskie_regioni-A5.jpg (1902x1205, 744K)

people with lithuanian level iq

so the most smartest region? cool

Haven't been there for ~3 years but it's the most divided region in Latvia. Poverty is high, lot of Russians concentrated in Daugavpils. I have to say it's a culturally rich region. Latvian Latgalians are extremely patriotic and have very thick accent. Almost all Catholics live here. They are very welcoming but fight often :)

youtube.com/watch?v=pdRnJLqdWes

Interesting. I've visited most of Kurzeme, some of Pieriga and Vidzeme (up to Ciesis).

rate my new gf

Attached: 1545831730723.webm (676x720, 1.89M)

latvia more like russtvia

Attached: 1559633727552.png (931x599, 498K)

Oh, nice.
I would recommend visiting only with a Latgalian native OR to stay with a family because there are not realy that much places to see but it's the culture that makes them unique...also they would ''distrust'' even me so if you don't have ''a local mat to put in a good word for you'' ...it's gona be difficult.

Hot
Howcome Jap/Korean thots are great but Western ones are ...niggeriffic

god i wish that were me

Attached: 1545836643896.webm (704x384, 2.15M)

i want to FUCK ur gf

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I CAN'T SLEEP IN THIS RETARDED HEAT AND EVERY DAY IS WORSE ALL WINDOWS OPEN AND IT DOES FUCK ALL
FUCK

I did that to a girl once. Some dude gave me the death stare for the rest of the night. Thought it was her brother, but it was her bf.

>HEAT
it's cool 14 degrees
Nice. 24 during the day and cloudy !

looks like anime a bit but ok in general.

FUCK YOU
YOU GET YOUR NICE 14 DEGREES
HERE IT'S FUCKING 21 RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

lmao you're lucky you were not beaten up. I would punch your teeth out for doing that to my girl

I'll punch your teeth out with my cock you fucking faggot

>asians
somehow i dont have yellow fever, they dont do anything to my dick

>21
How hot was today? I feel bad for you.
The best/worst part is that it's going to stay this way for weeks. Cloudy but ~23. I need a tan

Like +30 or more again, hell on Earth, at least the wind was ok

faggot bitch you wouldnt dare to talk like that to me in real life

Tough guy cocksucker

Any residents here?
What happens?
Smuggling?

Attached: Split.png (220x313, 31K)

>What happens?
Rich tourists in general
>Smuggling?
nah, that happens around Šilute and Jurbarkas

anyone from estonia?

Give me you're address bitch, believe me, you dont wanna fuck with me so just shut up

Maybe he should have controlled his hoe better then? Either way, I dropped her when I found out she had a bf.

Me

as someone who lives in a chinked country i think a lot of it is because asian chicks love white guys
i can count the amount of white girls who have shown interest in me on one hand while asian girls are off the charts, so i can see why many white lads end up with then. they literally chase white guys while white girls have to be chased because everyone is interested in them.
asian chicks are like a low hanging fruit for an average white lad, no effort necessary

Post more faggets

Only good thing chinks have is body