Why yes, we are racist towards asian guys, how did you know?

>Why yes, we are racist towards asian guys, how did you know?

Attached: geoff-and-carla-feature-image.jpg (676x370, 42K)

Zhang, you're too easy to spot these days

based fuck asians

Poor future son

i think their son is probably gonna be okay. things have changed a lot

No, they haven't, and hapa males are always fucked (hapa females too, but in a different way).

There's probably a greater rate of white shooters in the US than hapa shooters. The fact that you guys parrot the aznmasculinity and Rodger tards are telling.

then send their children back to asia, its gonna work out just fine.

It's not about becoming a shooter, it's about becoming a social outcast with no identity

>the majority population of the country accounts for more violence than a very, very small biracial minority
Jeez louise, Pierre, calm down, that's quite a revelation you're spouting

Damn traitor bitch

Attached: Sorrow.jpg (772x683, 193K)

In the future genetic engineering will probably less to the extinction of the Asian male race. Asians will be almost exclusively female and that's a good thing.

they will catch back on that in college meeting international asian frens.

Hapas are often treated like shit though since they know the Asian mothers were basically prostitutes.

That's a completely unrelated topic that nobody was talking about, and hapa men are screwed up even without being school shooters. You're the one immediately jumping to meme conclusions.

perhaps true to some degree

These are real people with lives and ambitions, not caricatures from your incel subreddit.

desu hapa kids are a mixed bag in my experience

There were two at my high school that I can think of. One was indeed an ugly incel who I wouldn't be surprised to hear turned out as the Supreme Gentleman v2, but the other was actually pretty well liked and popular. I wouldn't call him chad or anything, but he was a charming guy who had a lot of friends.

Maybe it depends on ethnic mixture? The incel was half wasp and half chink, and the guy people liked was half portuguese and half flip

Stop projecting your own weird racial complexes onto people you don't know

depends on how the parents raise them.

Why do asian incels always need to reach with this coping threads.

Do they really need to put that much effort into discouraging white man Asian women couples

Attached: 083871DC-91B0-4EBB-A760-FDA3D88D73B2.jpg (662x1141, 113K)

Either a coping hapa or coping father of a future hapa.

Not all wmaf hate asian guys lol... Have sex

based phoneposter

Try neither. And fuck off with the Jow Forums slang you freak

so this is who's behind all these blacked threads on Jow Forums. fucking kek, i used to think it was Jow Forumsfags themselves falseflaging to incite even more hatred towards niggers

It's been known for a long time that it was hapas/asianmasculinity types who were spamming that shit. They still do.

Still think fathering hapas is cool?

>all these coping mentally challenged Whites, Mutts and Blacks

East Asians make 1/3 of whole human population in this world.
But I guess this board is the only outlet you have in your pathetic existence.

Attached: shrug.gif (244x306, 4K)

both are superior to a loser asian incel, you're not even going to reproduce

Racemixing needs to be banned. It only creates troubled children.

>flag

Is there any way to guarantee that my child will not be a boy? I don't want a little Elliot.

IVF, or just abort the boys

East Asian women are fine. The males are the problem.

Awful cope, and I'm not an Asian male (thank goodness).

Don't have a son, don't interbreed with a gook.

Why Asian guys always think that no one desires them sexually? They can get pretty much any white women they want. There are also plenty of Asian and black women who want them too.