NOOOOOOOO of course I can suffer in first world! So what if I make 10 grand a month after taxes...

>NOOOOOOOO of course I can suffer in first world! So what if I make 10 grand a month after taxes, money and material possessions don't bring you happiness you know! I'm depressed as fuck because I don't have a gf and, like, very sad all the time!

Attached: 1555696984349.jpg (708x800, 95K)

depression doesn't exist and is just an excuse for people to act shitty

>What do you mean I should enjoy a sense of community and authentic life while I can? I want MONEY so I can do drugs, have sex with many women and drive cool cars!!!

Attached: 1526140327008.png (866x812, 240K)

What is worse: being a gigachad pussy slayer in a 3d world shithole or being a kissless virgin incel in a civilized, progressive, wealthy 1st world country?

>dude wait, DUDE it's impossible to be depressed if you have money, trust me

>Post-communist countries
>A sense of community
Lolno

Yes!! I do suffer in the third world where I can buy a house for $2000 and can arange a free 10/10 wife through aranged mariage!!!!!

Attached: 123.png (231x218, 8K)

>what do you mean? Of course my post commie shithole is third world! I'm having it just as bad as the Rwandans!

Attached: 1560023622610.png (647x778, 17K)

Are you talking about "third world" or real third world?

>depression doesn't exist and is just an excuse for people to act shitty

Attached: 1560258881036.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

>Yes of course I suffer in Russia where every idiot can earn $1000+ a month and where every man who is not an unemployed alcoholic with violence problems is automatically considered a good match

>where every idiot can earn $1000+ a month
>every man who is not an unemployed alcoholic with violence problems is automatically considered a good match
Imagine being this delusional

about the /int perception of the 3d world

Shut the fuck up

Seething f*tstoids
You wouldn't last even a week in this Mordor

Russia is first world. Easiest life in the world.

>Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1555698285806.gif (320x367, 2.4M)

I am from Wales and like living here

Cope

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-16-13-53-740_com.android.chrome.jpg (1920x603, 221K)

>This Mordor
>Russia
Wtf user, do you really think to know what is 3d world? I wish I was there

Only in Russia can poland be considered first world instead of the usual second

Attached: 1559762959295.jpg (985x510, 58K)

>> 107128196
You're just a whiner. Nobody likes whiners.
Write it in english

>he thinks Russia is a real 3rd world
lmao ever checked your hdi etc
you are first world faggot

you have internet connection and speak English you are rich Egyptian I know it

Based pharaoh putting these snow demons in their place

Obviously the chad. Imagine eating shit food, living in shit conditions, and being completely miserable except for the time you’re getting puss.

The virgin firstie has a way better quality of life

quality of life is relative to the person experiencing it

>you have internet connection and speak English
that is a common thing here tho internet is cheap and English is forced in every school

>I can buy a house for $2000
The refrigerator box is not considered a house.

I have $18,000, but I don't have someone to hold me at night.

Egypt is truly first world

Why would anyone hold you? Do you have epilepsy seizures, or something like that?

Well, if a virgin has a laundry machine and fixed plumbing his QOL is clearly better than the chad who has to put his clothes in the piss filled river

> buy a house for $2000 and can arange a free 10/10 wife
Good spectatives

Lol these so-called third worlders are so cute and naive. Still believing a slightly higher income can provide you with happiness.

We are depressed because we've realized the truth regarding desire and modern society.

Let me hold on your money first and we'll arrange.

Wealth can provide you with the ability to obtain what you need to be happy.

A relationship doesn’t equal happiness for everyone.

All that really matters beyond basic needs is community and creative hobbies. Living space is important - maybe you want to live in nature or in another area but there's only more competition for it in the first world.

Wealth can supply your hobbies though. For some people, their passions could be expensive and impossible to obtain without wealth

I think expensive hobbies are more about the status than the actual activities being more meaningful than cheaper ones.

You better believe this guy, thirdies.

People with expensive hobbies (that they can't afford) are bug people. Looking at cars or boats you can't afford is one of the most soulless things in life

in Third World countries surviving is bring happiness instead of mutilating your junk.

>arranged marriage
>free wife
Retard

being a kissless virgin incel in a 3rd world shithole, like every single slav poster on this board because literally no slav normie posts here

Attached: 1559023504098.png (400x397, 244K)

That’s bs though. You just have a closed mind then on what hobbies exist. There are much more than just gardening and arts/crafts.

I know this woman that I work with, and for as long as I’ve known her anytime an airplane would fly overhead she would point up and tell my co-workers and I what it was. Once someone suggested to her she get her pilots license. She actually decided to do it and she’s been learning to fly over the past year. She always talks about it and said it’s the most fulfilling thing she’s ever done. But she also said it’s extremely expensive

You too

I would say food is generally better in third world than in first world. In first world you have to chose between shitty cheap food and expensive natural good food, while in third world all food is natural.
I have same amount of money in Russia and have gf.

>We are depressed because we've realized the truth regarding desire and modern society.
In the meantime, some woman in Africa is watching her son die of starvation / dehydration / dysentery / malaria.

>in third world all food is natural
lol

Doesn’t mean it’s actually good for you. I have been in Afghanistan and those people don’t eat healthy

I don't think flying deprivation exists as a concept in the human mind. With the right mindset she'd be just as happy doing something cheaper.

It’s not about slightly higher income but about having sufficient income to have freedom. For example you mentioned that living space is important yet how are you going to acquire that living space without money? How are you going to buy your favorite food without money? How are you going to pay for internet without money? How will you buy a PC without money?

You know how people often meme about Maslow’s pyramid of happiness? But it is true and it all starts from those basic needs and without money you can’t evolve enough to have those first-world’ sensibilities’.
Over in the first world your basic needs have already been taken care of and you only think about the next stage of the pyramid m, it’s that simple really.

I'm not saying it isnt fun, but there are plenty of fun things that are also cheap. Most people can self select their hobbies if you have some diverse interests. She very likely doesn't care about absolutely every part of flying, and also require it as a sum. There are different components of an activity like flying. Maybe she likes being high up in the air, maybe she likes operating a large machine, etc. Flying is one of the harder hobbies to make cheap, but even something like boating you can get cheap ones, work as a sea transporter of boats for rich people (my brother does this).

>Over in the first world your basic needs have already been taken care of and you only think about the next stage of the pyramid m, it’s that simple really.
it's exaggerated, most people live paycheck to paycheck and are in debt here

But the costs for homes will only be cheaper in a less wealthy country because what the middle class can afford always decides the prices.

I seriously doubt you people can't afford food or computer parts.

Yes but the situation is not as dire as in actual third worlds.

It isnt about having a closed mind, it is about enjoying your life within a reasonable budget so you can maximize your free time.

I love traveling, but I can keep my costs down by going to cheaper countries and not europe. This allows me to have a less stressful, lower paying job or travel even more

Neither does “art deprivation”. What’s completely fulfilling to one person may not be for another. I don’t care that you like painting on cardboard cutouts. I think that’s retarded. But since it’s your hobby, user. It works for you

Russia is not third world. Real third world looks like this.

Attached: IMG_20190611_143219.jpg (1726x1945, 1.1M)

Boating isn’t cheap either, user

>My country is soooooooo bad, much worse than yours

Attached: soyboy 6.png (454x520, 13K)

I'm a 4th worlder

If someone had never painted a picture before and only enjoyed art as a concept, I don't think they'd feel deprived if they couldn't paint.

You're making hobbies seem like this magical individual thing when it's just about doing things with your hands, could be whatever that randomly catches your attention becomes your passion one day.

Yes but my brother pursues his interest and still keeps it somewhat cheap.

Using hobbies as a reason to justify wealth=happiness is stupid because you can still enjoy your hobbies in a reasonable budget. If you require extremely expensive toys to enjoy the hobby you most likely have idealized the activity to some weird abstraction that isn't necessary.

And at that abstract point, it seems more like expensive entertainment or blind consumerism than a hobby.

>You're making hobbies seem like this magical individual thing when it's just about doing things with your hands, could be whatever that randomly catches your attention becomes your passion one day.
This post tells me that you’ve never had a true passion. One day when you find it, you’ll understand

This.

How could she possibly have a passion for something she'd never done before? She clearly just enjoyed it as an abstract concept like the other guy said.

Because it’s something she was deeply interested in. She flew flight simulators at her house and would watch YouTube videos about airplanes all the time. She would even go plane spot at the big airport here. But since she started taking lessons she describes it as a “dream”. She told us there is a pilots club at the airport, and it’s a big group of pilots and every other week they all will rent a bunch of planes and fly across the US and explore different airports and restaurants together. She said it’s the most fulfilling experience she’s ever had

>WTF DUDE SUFFERING IS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE IN THE FIRST WORLD

Attached: 1547203864029.gif (540x510, 47K)

She got obsessed with something she didn't have to become obsessed with.

come home brown man

But things like gas and computer parts are often even more expensive in third world countries

I guess we are talking past each other if you are saying this. I am extremely hobby oriented, I am not career focused at all, to the chagrin of my family. If given unlimited money, I would sit inside and play music all day, and travel a few times a year. I am not live-to-work type of person. But there is a wealth component to how you are thinking about hobbies that makes it seem more like an excuse to be very consumerist/experience/status oriented.

Lol. Look, not everyone likes making bracelets out of beads like you. People have different interests. Also, some people are very passionate about their interests. That is good for them. It’s good to be passionate about something you truly enjoy. It makes life fulfilling

Maybe you should put down the beads and try something else

>enjoys his life in the first world
heh

It's 100% a choice and she could've chosen something else and be just as happy. Flying is not a human instinct. You're not deprived if you aren't allowed to fly unless you've become obsessed with it as an abstract concept.

> But there is a wealth component to how you are thinking about hobbies that makes it seem more like an excuse to be very consumerist/experience/status oriented.
No. I’m just saying that wealth can definitely affect someone’s happiness. Such as someone who likes to frequently travel internationally, especially for someone who lives in North America, it’s expensive to go abroad. So for someone who loves traveling, money is required. Or maybe someone who loves flipping houses, lots of money is required, but some people really love that hobby. Or in the case of my co-worker, she spends a lot of money on her hobby but loves it.

I’m not saying that having an expensive car is going to equal happiness

>You're not deprived if you aren't allowed to fly unless you've become obsessed with it as an abstract concept.
That could be said about your beads too.

But again, humans are individuals who have different interests and passions. We are not robots who like the same things

>But the costs for homes will only be cheaper in a less wealthy country
You seem clueless as the income is much lower in third world, there is basically no minimum wage so depending on the circumstances you won’t be getting enough to satisfy your basic freedoms never mind buying property.

being poor fucking sucks. we don't have food, there's some fuckery with the water so we've had to use buckets for this past week and the only reason we even have electricity is because my older sister pays for it. I'm seriously considering dropping out of school and looking for a job.

Could you get a job killing cheetah poachers?

I completely agree with you. One could easily exchange one hobby for another especially if it's not even a big part of your life yet. Lack of flight doesn't really create any suffering except for the suffering of your own repetitive thoughts pattern of being denied being able to fly. Again, it's just the concept of flying and not the actual activity itself.

that's way out in the countryside but I guess I could

i make 13k a year

Attached: CorSVqK.png (394x484, 197K)

That’s actually nothing if you live in the US how do you survive?

But again, she fills fulfilled with what she’s doing. She said it’s expensive, but worth the cost. So what’s the problem?

That would be a nice job desu. It’s respectable and you’d probably feel good knowing you’re keeping innocent cheetahs safe. Plus it would impress qts

The problem is this idea that not being able to operate a $100,000 machinery causes suffering in people. If she can afford it good for her but there's still an alternative timeline where she couldn't afford it, picked up something cheaper and is just as happy.

She may not have been just as happy though.

I’m a teacher and had to learn a lot about human behaviorism. Just like when another user brought up Maslows hierarchy, the tip of the pyramid is Self Actualization. You know that the majority of humans never ever reach this point of the pyramid right? Most never will. Self Actualization is when someone reaches their highest potential and really lives a fulfilling life. In my co-workers case, she may have reached that for herself.

Being a vodka addicted ketamine shooting Russian fo sho