G-d bless America

Attached: D9EYVvzVUAIPQF8.jpg (827x940, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circumstitions.com/regret.html
cirp.org/news/1966.07_Foley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1509783088803.png (657x483, 39K)

>think he took it better than I did
What? She got circumcised too?

Attached: 1530055576284.jpg (720x838, 57K)

I don't get why people do that, isn't that just a jewish tradition or some shit like that?

For over 70 years, almost every American man has had their foreskin taken away from them. We've essentially censored a body part from the public consciousness and nearly everybody has forgotten what it's like to have a foreskin so they think your dick will fall off if you aren't mutilated at birth.

This is based off of Dr. Kellogg (cornflakes guy) and his autism thinking that circumcision would stop masturbation. He also thought everyone who opposed Circumcision was a Jew and made cornflakes as a way to make people be so focused on eating it, that they wouldn’t masturbate. He also wanted to throw acid at young girl’s clits to stop them from masturbating too but that never surfaced.
Oh right, and circumcision was supposed to happen when you reached puberty, meaning you’d be dramatized for life with the memory of it and that was supposed to make you never masturbate again

Attached: 1BF3A4F3-2054-4F88-A41D-95A1C2D0D05A.jpg (220x293, 12K)

Literally the fucking CEREAL MERCHANT

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP

THE CEREAL MERCHANT TOOK MY FORESKIN

Attached: 16A93BD1-DB34-4C6E-8C84-9C9655EE4CDF.png (808x805, 480K)

>He also thought everyone who opposed Circumcision was a Jew
this doesn't make sense

top fucking keke

Kellogg was only one piece of the puzzle and honestly a pretty marginal figure. I think Jews have allowed this guy to sort of become the scapegoat for American circumcision to distract from their own role in propagating the practice in this country- it was a man named Abraham Wolbarst who invented the ideas that INFANT circumcision would prevent penile cancer and STDs and said that universal male circumcision was the only way for mankind to survive. His ideas were taken seriously by the American military which unofficially mandated circumcision for decades.

Kellogg, as fucked up as he was, never advocated for routine infant circumcision.

If you only k ew how bad things really are

I feel so glad to have my foreskin

so why do you people still do it when these things are well known and easily researched

who here /ChicanoMasterRace&Intact/

Attached: gf96s1t0t6jx.jpg (800x770, 212K)

What the flying fuck, is there a way for any of you to stop this dick mutilation? Ain't this the same as that clit mutilation lefties complain about?

That's the thing, most people don't research it. They just assume that's what you do. The people who do research it very often still do it because there is a myriad of bullshit out there that says that the foreskin causes this and that.

I come from flyover territory. I was mutilated. Almost every male friend I've ever had in the area was mutilated. The circumcision rate is close to 90% where I live and that will probably never change.

Because Americans are retarded.

right here ese

Attached: 78E6D18E-AAF7-4008-9D91-DFBA1837712D.jpg (602x403, 44K)

jesus fucking christ

Attached: 62209873_1532944030178940_7740026169747046400_n.png (646x960, 655K)

Its how we Americans know we're Jewish cattle. If we're not different from them there is no reason to kick them out.

Doctors literally make extra money by performing the surgery.
circumstitions.com/regret.html

My mom got me cut because my father (who doesn't even live with us because he had a family before he met my mother) told her it was a good idea, he got cut when he was a teenager for some infection. I got a tight one apparently, I can't masturbate without lube and blowjobs hurt.

>and nearly everybody has forgotten what it's like to have a foreskin
That actually very sad

How ironic that there are Mexicans in the US that have all their dicks and you got cut. Sorry, man. You deserved the better than that.

i am not kidding when i say if i could nuke america i would

>They just assume that's what you do.
i'm guessing there are things like this that i do for no reason other than ''that's just something i do'' but cutting off my child's body part is a thing i would double check maybe.

Lifetime trauma. The parents should be locked up for this tb h

>tfw circumsized and born with hypospadias so in addition to the doctors cutting my foreskin off they also had to cut me a new urethra

Attached: 1505434323804.jpg (1007x1080, 500K)

It’s a much better option than letting things continue the way they are

They don't even show it in most medical diagrams, you almost always see a mutilated penis as though that's normal.

Most people here equate it to cutting the umbilical cord or getting vaccines. It's been totally normalized since hospital births became the norm in 1945.

At least you had a reason to get your dick touched like that.

I have a naked benis and no lifetime trauma. What are you on about?

>do americans really

Attached: joaquin.png (625x364, 60K)

He thought the moment your hand touched your dick to masturbate, your immortal soul was destined for hell. And that the Jews, who were going to hell regardless, opposed circumcision of Christians to try and send them to hell too

This is a really hard part to explain, people just can't understand why wouldn't parents think harder about circumcision, my personal experience was my father pushing my mother into it and my mother not really caring that much (probably told it was healthy or something else), as for American parents that probably got a better education, I really can't explain why this keeps happening. It's becoming less common, though.

>Jason Alexander, who plays the part of George Costanza, has described the character of the mohel as "disgusting" and "anti-Semitic in a hurtful way". After having read the first draft of the script, Alexander approached co-creator and executive producer Larry David and asked to be written out of the episode. When David said he would "soften" the character before they filmed the episode, Alexander agreed to stay in. However, he still has regrets about how the mohel was portrayed.

Attached: Costanza.jpg (250x250, 10K)

There's a Netflix documentary about American's obsession with circumcision, it's weird but its still very relevant to get into the mindset of pro-circumcision people (which for a lot of non-Americans is the hardest part). As many people here have said it's based mostly on the medical industry making a few more quick bucks for circumcisions which itself is based on bad science and misinformation.

Attached: AmericanCircumcisionPoster-Protest.jpg (2400x3588, 2.15M)

Yeah, it's something doctors casually slip into the conversation like unnecessary opioid prescriptions. They smooth-talk parents into going along with it.

>It's becoming less common, though.

Primarily because of immigration. Most Americans still think it's perfectly normal to cut part of your penis off- I think 91% of white adults and 80% of black adults are mutilated, and most of them are upholding it with their kids. The Midwest has Muslim-tier circumcision rates, nobody has a foreskin, nobody knows what a foreskin is, and they've been led to believe that they're better off for it.

It's amazing what doctors and nurses will do if you say no. They do everything they can to coerce you into doing it, asking repeatedly every single day while you're in the hospital and trying to trick you into signing consent forms for it. I'm not normally one for this sort of thing but medical workers who do this should be recorded and have their names broadcast far and wide.

Poor fella.

In other Anglo-Saxon countries where circumcision used to be common circumcision rates dropped like a rock when public healthcare providers erased circumcision procedures from their coverage.

So in other words it's another symptom of America's fucked up healthcare system.

>recorded and have their names broadcast far and wide.
>not just double tapped in the chest
Are you even an Amerimutt?

Circumcision will never lose insurance coverage here, there is way too much propaganda from decades upon decades saying that it prevents every malady under the sun that to ever happen. A while back there were shill articles discussing the decline of circumcision in the US and how that will inevitably lead to a massive increase in medical costs because of all of the scaaaaaary risks of having a foreskin. This country is a shithole, man.

He's already balding

What I proposed would be a bit less illegal.

*for that to ever happen

What a fucked up world we live in mate.

Exactly, as said, there's a lot of money in circumcisions. Hospitals in the US are more like stores than elsewhere in the world. Nurses and doctors are "encouraged" to convince new parents to circumcise their children since its another procedure they can gouge out of parents even though it's completely unnecessary. To the average American who has probably never even seen an uncircumcised penis and who is circumcised himself most likely, having a medical professional tell you you should have the operation done on your son seems like a no-brainer for somebody who's probably never thought critically about it.

In Australia, circumcision was progressively outlawed in public hospitals unless it was a medical emergency. My age group (30) is probably the last year demographic where you can find a statistically meaningful amount of guys who were mutilated. Even then, out of the admittedly limited number of dicks I've seen, they weren't cut.
My old man was cut but he's never really said anything about it. Even when I was a little kid I noticed it was different to mine but I didn't really understand why. Later on I'd go on to ask my mum why we (my brother and I) weren't circumcised and she said there is no way she'd let them cut us boys.

>why yes i got circumcised today
How could you tell?

Attached: Giga baby.jpg (720x838, 229K)

Like I said, somebody needs to record these people and put it up online. Get that shit to go viral and SHOW the world how fucked up American medicine is. Not even in Israel will medical workers obsessively ask you about circumcision in the hospital. I mean, fuck me, this is where we're at as a country.

awful

Because he looks like he passed out

REMINDER

If you are circumcised, society as a whole failed to protect you, as a result, you don't have any sort of moral obligation to act kindly to them

you can pollute, litter, exploit and abuse as many people as you want, you don't owe them anything

you should even be allowed to rape and murder people

I know it's silly and irrational but every time I think about how I was circumcised I get extremely upset. Honestly I don't even know if I've forgiven my parents as all i want to do is smack them in the face.

I ordinarily love them and am a good lad who has done well in life, but I think about an illogical injustice that was done to me and it PISSES me off

Things like that are a no brainer until a medical professional suggests someone for cortical steroids to try and fix an injury most are too stupid to know how to treat. Happened to me for my wrists when I was god damn 16, thankfully not stupid enough for that shit but my wrists are still fucked.

HAHAHAHAH I'll go to hell

Imagine being this protestant

>Tfw parents didn't give a shit about my penis because of my diabetes
Hehe check m-mate

You have all the right in to world to be angry about it dude, they made a major decision about your body when you were unable to give consent or understand it. I will be angry too if I was in your shoes.

Well at least you didn't end up with a super fucked up life because of it. There are thousands of botched circumcisions every year in the US that obviously have... life ruining consequences. The big issue is that most circumcision related "mistakes" go unreported.

We couldn't care less if you cut your dick or not it's/our/ thing

It's literally because of a cereal tycoon

He says while his people do everything they can to promote the practice in the US media, movies, and medicine and export circumcision devices to Africa.

Just stating what he believed

unironically makes sense and is in accordance to the jewish ways.

Yeah I guess this is more up your alley

Attached: F335B174-54A8-4865-8497-2BCA9D6CABC7.jpg (482x346, 23K)

Imagine if literally any other group of people on the planet did this. It would be banned worldwide tomorrow.

As someone who is circumcised I find it very strange to imagine having skin over the tip of my cock. I doubt I would circumcise my son should I ever have one but man does it ever seem weird. Foreskins seems rather gross desu.

canada is america in all but name

lmao look at that cucked face, literally cucked for life

I don't know why i'm laughing at the fact that baby looks dead.

damn kikes keeping the circumcision superpowers to themselves

Are you hurt too mate?

Thats right you nanny state cuck

you literally received brain damage at the most plastic stage of life

oi oi yeah oi nah yeah nah you wanna fuckin go cunt

Exactly. I’m no holocaust lover but that shit gave them so much leeway.

who here /WhiteAndIntact/

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

it is technically better for diseases and shit, but using a condom properly and washing yourself is just as, if not more, effective and doesnt require giving the local rabbi another chew toy

here

>white
>posts a churka

Me also fuck CHIs

You know there's a reason arabs, jews and americans are so aggressive and overly defensive.

Jesus fucking Christ how is this shit legal

cirp.org/news/1966.07_Foley/

"My own view is: Circumcision provides a convenient and socially acceptable outlet for the perverted component of the circumciser's libido. I have had person experience with the psychopathology that underlies the wish to circumcise. The pitiful wails of the suffering infant are all too often the background for lewd and obscene commentary by the obstetrician to his audience of nurses. Several years ago I saw an infant born with multiple deformities. He could not live more than a few months at most, but to add to his miseries, this unfortunate bit of humanity had to undergo a thorough circumcision.

I have seen two medical students fight over the privilege of doing circumcision on the newborn, although these same students showed neither interest nor aptitude for opening boils or doing other surgical tasks.

In 1951, I witnessed an autopsy on an infant who had died from an infected circumcision — a death rendered even more tragic because the mother had tried to persuade the obstetrician to spare her infant this ordeal.

Dr. Alexander Schaffer, a noted pediatrician, tells with horror the case in which an infant was being delivered as a frank breech (buttocks first). Before delivering the baby, and just as the penis came into view, the obstetrician seized it and circumcised it. That obstetrician, I would say, may be capable. He may be an all-round fine fellow. But sexually I say he is a monster. And I say that one of the reasons why circumcision is so common in this country stems from the sadism of the crypto-pervert."

wouldn't be surprised if extreme pain as an infant heightens risks of psychopathy

I'm cut myself and I'm not bothered at all. Don't get this meme of people acting like it's a great loss.

I've never had any psychopathic or violent tendencies, but I've always had distrust and contempt for my mother. I wonder if her probably being the first person I saw immediately after being mutilated isn't the reason for that.

That was before, this pic is post-op

Attached: 20190604_120409.jpg (815x815, 268K)

becuase its bullshit, doctors pushed this garbage in the 30's for "health reasons" has nothing to do with kellog

How do we end this shit? Why aren't people protesting in the streets about circumcision? Why aren't there any YouTube videos about how fucked up it is? Why do I see people contacting their senators about shit like immigration and jobs, but not about this?

>Why aren't people protesting in the streets about circumcision? Why aren't there any YouTube videos about how fucked up it is? Why do I see people contacting their senators about shit like immigration and jobs, but not about this?

There's all of this shit, but it only makes the tiniest difference. Most Americans just don't care.

fuck they ruined this child

guess why americans tend to shoot up schools so much.

>german criticizing people for being psychopaths