Are South Americans more proud of their Conquistador or Mesoamerican ancestors?

Are South Americans more proud of their Conquistador or Mesoamerican ancestors?

Attached: 1366443129416.png (817x669, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Garrido
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Colombians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Colombians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are South Americans more proud of winners or losers?

Unlike whiites we're not obssesed with our ancestors so I don't really care about Spanish or Mapuches, nor I see them as my actual ancestors. For me, my ancestors are Chileans

Same in Europe

This, Latin Americans always tell you their nationality when you ask them what their race is.

gay

My european ancestors came more recently than that (19th century), and the indian ones were kind of allies with the spanish. But to be honest i don't really think that much about this stuff.

Oh i just realized
>Southamerican
>Mesoamerican

la inteligencia sueca

My aunt is from South America and she isn't descended from Conquistadors or Mesoamericans.

She is descended from Spaniards (Galician) fleeing Spanish Civil War as well as Italian (1/4 Italian). She is more proud of Galician, but when she gets into a temper she will blame her Italian grandfather making her tempered lol. Love her

I think the ancient natives went through Mesoamerica to get to South America. But yeah pretty weird to identify or be proud of them.

I wonder.

Attached: 1559420497253.jpg (1151x978, 353K)

You aunt should be killed

She's my sister.
70% germanic, 15% italian and possible (not proven) 15% native american

That's a horrible thing to say, don't say it even as a joke. Every life is precious.

I never got why people call Spanish ancestry in the New World as "conquistador". Conquistadores were a tiny minority of the Spaniards who settled the New World, plus they stopped being a thing around the early 17th century when the Spanish overseas territories were firmly established. We don't call the British ancestry in the US 'Mayflowerean' or 'Old Puritan'.

Says the swedish
Poor bolivians, everyone said that latin american women are hot but they are the horrible exception.

neither

nobody calls it that
don't think so highly of yourself

What should we call them?

Only retarded americans do this tho

Latinos are self-hating and like to portray subhuman Spaniards as gods or some other dumb shit

I heard most of the Spaniard settlers were single men as opposed to the English settlers who were comprised of mostly families. Is this why Latin Americans are so mixed?

The upper class are proud of spanish heritage, at least here.

No. Spanish are just rapists with no morals

Yes, and also the anglos forbided intermarriage while the spaniards encouraged it

ahaha

I forgot about your African ancestors. Are you proud of them?

Spaniards liked to rape a lot.

Just fuck you.

why do we hate her again

Attached: download.webm (848x480, 1.47M)

good then

And no. We hate Portugal and their shit language.

>TFW you’ll never get to smash a qt native girl
Why even live?

actually is the other way around

But you can?

Attached: 1559588033509.jpg (1080x1080, 232K)

None, long live llamas

winners ofc

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Garrido

Attached: Juan Garrido-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Spaniards hate themselves?

Attached: 1553114535735.jpg (371x403, 66K)

I'm a mutt. I'm proud of my European, African, Arab and amerindians roots. How do I look? Like a turk probably

Latin American colonies didn't use that many African slaves, they mostly used aboriginal slaves, so there aren't that many descendents of them like in North America.

lmfao

you do know Mesoamerica=central america, right?

Why do Colombians here always mention they're Arab? Wtf

A grandfather on my mother's side was sirio-leb

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Colombians
Apparently they had Arab immigrants

I have no African ancestors. There are no Chilean blacks. All blacks here came recently and they are Colombian or Haitian

Great-grandfather*

there's no black chileans so idc about them

Depends how wh*te they are
I had a white passing mexican friend who hated brown spics and would say that his ancestors killed them and that he hates being grouped with them

>Arab Argentines
>Árabe-argentinos
>Total population 1,300,000–3,500,000 [1]

Damn...that's a lot of Arabs. How are they viewed in Latin America?

Attached: Mauricio-Macri-Juliana-Awada-wedding.jpg (500x482, 139K)

lmao imagine being proud of a moor subhuman

Attached: mapuchewarrior.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

They're nepotistic and racist against all Latinos while Latinos worship them because they're cucks

The Lebanese are not Arab, fucktard

Uh never knew that. Most people of my country don't of attention to that sort of thing, so can't tell you mate.
>mutt
>calling others cucks
>while his wife is getting fucked by Tyrone
KEK

>we
speak for yourself only macaco

They are though. Here on the coast every other person has ancestry, mad Cachaco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Colombians

Macaco é você que gosta daquelas duas bostas que foderam nossa terra, seu filho da puta mal agradecido.

kek I'm joking macaco, relax

This.

didn't you know??

Attached: Spain hating itself.jpg (610x574, 48K)

t. Char.

Mamaburra Nigger

What did we do to Greece?

Our indigenous population couldn't even build stone houses, what's to be proud about them?

>South Americans

no such thing, it's called Nueva España

Attached: 339px-Coat_of_arms_of_New_Spain.svg.png (339x600, 115K)

brown people are smelly lol

Attached: 027.png (1000x1000, 137K)

90% of arab inmigration here was lebanese christians, they integrated pretty well, muslim ones probably converted or got linched on the first year here

>France => England : 60
>England => France : 42
WTF England, screw you

people in this country are faggots and think we're all incas so they're proud of being losers

They could use a bow, how to take a shower frequently and knew how to communicate with Nature. That's enough to be proud of for me desu

>knew how to communicate with Nature
lmao what ? you think they were literal rpg druids and they talked to the animals ?

I was talking in a metaphorical way, dumbass. They did that communication through protecting and worshipping nature as a living being or a mother.

sounds gay as fuck

it is
nothing worst than the modern faggot larping as an native

>Tfw too autistic to understand
I'm not larping. Just pointing out how I feel toward Native's actions and my take on that. But whatever, you're probably a self-hating person who wishes to have full European ancestry.

generally, people feel more proud of their amerindian side. i'm neither white or mestizo so idc

go back to palestine

I highly doubt the average South American descends from conquistadors, at least to a noticeable degree, most people descend from Spanish colonizes, in some areas like Argentina they didn't stop migrating until a little more than a century ago, actually, likely more Spaniards arrived in Argentina after its independence than previous to it
I don't really care but if I have to say, I'm equally proud of all my ancestors more or less