Argentina, I

Argentina, what the fuck happened?

>inb4: Bolivians

Attached: Argentina, I....jpg (1824x1752, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2019/jun/16/unsafe-medicines-stolen-in-italy-entered-nhs-supply-chain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1560332409213.jpg (667x560, 127K)

british imperialism first, then american

Paraguay BTFO them.

Ndrangheta maybe? They have many italians

MESEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mesere*

Do you Chileans still go to Argentina to study for free? Since 2011 many people here can study for free

Liberal economics and IMF criminal cartel
basically, they've been jewed.

this, neoliberism fucked them

lol

literally the opposite. The IMF came much much later.

t. nakhodka

t. Jefferson County, Kentucky, United States

Italians brought corruption

test
how do i get my flag to just be louisville not jefferson county (even though they are legally the same as per the famous city/county merger of 2003)

MESEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

theguardian.com/business/2019/jun/16/unsafe-medicines-stolen-in-italy-entered-nhs-supply-chain

Wops are the worst kind of criminals

argentina only had a high gdp per capita because europe was bombed to shit and imported food from them

MESERXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXS*

And?

>1895

Of all the countries in that list Argentina is the only one that isn't rich today. And we weren't the only agrarian exporters in the world.

Capitalism

Basically the radicals introduced personalism with Yrigoyen in 1916.
The conservatives got tired of him so they imposed a dictatorship in 1930, and used the corporative system that was popular in Europe at the time. During WW2 the US imposed severe sanctions and threats of war for not wanting to join the jews. That hurted our economy a lot, so there was a lot of social unrest, which PerĂ³n capitalized to overtrow the dictatorship and become president in 1945. He gave a lot of power to unions, and aumented social spending a lot.
Eventually people got tired of him so he was overtrown by another dictatorship. And there it begone 30 more years of dictatorships, comunism, peronism, etc.
In 1983 we recovered democracy but the country was alredy shited economically and culturally. So there wasn't really any hope at all.

Ask over in /flag/