Why are Southern Europeans viewed as more attractive than Northern Europeans?

Why are Southern Europeans viewed as more attractive than Northern Europeans?

Attached: sexy-serbian-taekwondo-fighter-can-close-the-car-trunk-with-her-foot_10.jpg (640x800, 64K)

they aren’t
fuck m*Doids

Attached: 29986390-D27E-4F70-926C-A319EF9F4570.jpg (500x616, 71K)

Because brown eyes, brown skin and dark hair is more attractive than blue eyes, pale skin and blonde hair

They are better at being women

Serbs are Eastern European. Slavic language, Orthodox religion, round heads, gray eyes, fondness for vodka, etc.

Legit Kys Ok?

cope

They are not in reality, not even viewed as when their pop-fantasies get crushed, it's just their view because they think it's more exotic because of the weather, the resorts, the ouiaboos, full lipped thick assed exoticcc look is in etcetcetc
In reality it's the look of the brazillians what they want to look like because they have it naturally and southern euros look like yellow skinned jew-turks LOL.

Spanish women are as ugly as Caucasian women

You're american so i don't really know who you're referring to. Mexicans are ugly yes and so are the spaniards and caucasians lol.

Shut the fuck up swamp jew

I wonder ?

Attached: 1C5B515E-0B2A-4E79-94F8-328049B38846.jpg (750x464, 97K)

dude a ton of your women look like boys in puberty

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

cope

Attached: 879DED8F-A22E-4CFE-8695-3B09ED577942.jpg (140x209, 7K)

Cope harder

Attached: Pietro.jpg (800x800, 146K)

Hello murat, shave your mom's mustach already.
Let's just say that 70% of the Netherlands is ugly, 90% of italy is LOL. Dutch women are one of the most beautiful in general, and you know this.
He would be considered average over here nigger lel yet you're posting a literal model to prove your point. He looks white for an italian too kek. The turkish look is not good, just admit it already. People who want to look exotic don't want to have pale skin and semitic features, they want to look like Brazillians.

Irish women are some of the ugliest in the world, don't deny it. Italian women are lightyears ahead of them

They look alike, one has 30 layers of makeup and 40 photo filters and tweaks, the other only has mascara on and is wearing glasses. It's almost this has been cherrypicked but I'm not sure.

Yes the common denominator being ugly nasty southern european-caucasian blood

Because they are. Northern Europeans come in two varieties, deformed, narrow-faced mouthbreather skeletons or ugly robust ogres.

I prefer the one on the right, she seems less of a smug cunt. She looks a bit nerdy in a bad way (probably reads Harry Potter and stuff like that), but she is fixable. The one on the left instead is unsalvagable, a thot through and through. The one on the left won't even give you a bj, whereas the one on the right will swallow.
t.physiognomy expert

Scandis are very attractive but something makes me want to choke them. It's likely the cuck gene they have. You have very high standards btw, unless you're the mentally ill afrikan queen chaser, women all over the world are far uglier, with the exception of Brazil and nordic-phenotypes.

Yep.

The truth is that neither Meds nor Nords are particularly attractive, Central/Eastern European women are the best. Probably Celt and Slav genes.

Spanish women are the epitome of women. Built for the Anglo man.

Kutt strupen din.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Attached: td21ade6.jpg (940x528, 125K)

Coming from a literal jew who are just as ugly as the paleswinians, yuck. Don't project your people's ugliness on to others, please. Central euros and eastern euros are cheap, ugly, nasty and disgusting with the exception of the non-swarthy russians.

I am impressed actually how beautiful they are. Usually these teams are much uglier and manlier. The girl on far top left is cute, even though she is surrounded around men.

Face is ok, but the height, robust frame and resulting lack of curves ruin it. The rest of them are mostly deformed, skewed toward ogreness rather than narrowness.

You're one tasteless autist.

Only one is worthy

Attached: Ingrid Syrstad Engen.webm (1140x636, 2.95M)

Aesthetic face, but like I said, overly robust/masculine.

never said they weren’t, northern italian (germanic) women are attractive, women from the boot of Italy are vile

>Serbs are Eastern European. Slavic language, Orthodox religion, round heads, gray eyes, fondness for vodka, etc.

Serbs and most Balkans cluster genetically more closely to other Southern Europeans than they do to real Slavs.

No chin

because they are

Attached: 1531731485610.jpg (1080x1333, 114K)

That’s a brazil Women

>full lipped thick assed exoticcc look
we're talking about southern europe, not Colombia.

dumb cunt.

That's football teams for ya.
I am not, hook nosed nigger. Palis/jews are so fucking ugly and hateable you should all an hero.
Oh if that's the case nobody views you as beautiful, as they want to emulate that look that your ugly shit nigger women are emulating.

Could anyone post that picture of that ugly italian dude with the weird haircut?

Attached: semitic gaytalian trash.jpg (388x593, 40K)

>real Slavs
No such thing. It's only a linguistic group. Same with anglo shits, mutt.

W-why are mediterranean women so cute?!

Attached: Shitalian whore.jpg (900x600, 60K)

I wish. Then everyone outside of northern
Europe wouldn't pine for them so much and put so much effort into wooing them, which ironically dilutes the features they love so much into extinction.

Attached: pic.png (315x238, 99K)

t. potatonigger

Attached: sicily girl.jpg (600x899, 72K)