He died for our sins

he died for our sins

Attached: B3VsgR0CcAAveqV.jpg (512x736, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/fathers/0847.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's funny as fuck: his mother was a whore, but retards praying for her and have her icons.

Is it that underwater guy from Lost?

What a dumb move

Love your mother, I guarantee she's praying for you.

Attached: 3b622f5bac1324911c2d9262b2d04888.jpg (500x666, 66K)

You're thinking of the wrong Mary.

Attached: 5b55be35b7ee8.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Why run away from Nazareth and give birth in secret? Because you're a whore and the son is illegitimate kek

Wait, the orthodox christians don't worship sluts?

>Fuck in 14
>millions of your statues around the world
what went wrong with this world

no, they don't worship your mom.

O Blessed Virgin, Mother of God, look down in mercy from Heaven, where thou art enthroned as Queen, upon me, a miserable sinner, thine unworthy servant. Although I know full well my own unworthiness, yet in order to atone for the offenses that are done to thee by impious and blasphemous tongues, from the depths of my heart I praise and extol thee as the purest, the fairest, the holiest creature of all God's handiwork. I bless thy Holy name, I praise thine exalted privilege of being truly Mother of God, ever Virgin, conceived without stain of sin, Co-Redemptrix of the human race. I bless the Eternal Father who chose thee in an especial way for His daughter; I bless the Word Incarnate who took upon Himself our nature in thy bosom and so made thee His Mother; I bless the Holy Spirit who took thee as His bride. All honor, praise and thanksgiving to the ever-blessed Trinity who predestined thee and loved thee so exceedingly from all eternity as to exalt thee above all creatures to the most sublime heights. O Virgin, holy and merciful, obtain for all who offend thee the grace of repentance, and graciously accept this poor act of homage from me thy servant, obtaining likewise for me from thy Divine Son the pardon and remission of all my sins. Amen.

Attached: 0f08c852831ec9fa17cad745b4d599c0.jpg (480x480, 59K)

He's a churka jew

They don't worship the virgin Mary, that's a catholic thing I think

>Fuck in 14
Protestant legend.

She never once had sex, but was virgin her whole life. She give birth to Jesus (conceived by miracle of God and not by any sex) at 17 per Protoevangelium of James, the oldest Christian document on her life:
newadvent.org/fathers/0847.htm

And of course there are statues of her all over. She is truly the Queen of the Universe (your Queen), and Mother of All Christians (possibly your Mother). How can you help but build a statue. If only there were even more statues, so you could gaze on your mother beautiful and loving face every day.

Attached: 01e2770a8fd63e7b60d40772a28cf24f.jpg (480x1128, 105K)

based

It is truly meet to bless you, O Theotokos, ever-blessed and most pure, and the Mother of our God. More honorable than the Cherubim, and more glorious beyond compare than the Seraphim, without defilement you gave birth to God the Word. True Theotokos we magnify you!

Attached: our_lady_of_perpetual_help_by_aloron666_dbu70f1-fullview.jpg (1024x1449, 389K)

Catholics are like Jews. Would rather believe catechism/Talmud than the scriptures themselves.

Those are all legends pretty common at that time. Jesus wasn't the only man claiming he was the messiah, just the most successful. After all he was baptized by John the Baptist who was another prophet. There are similar figures that claim to be able to do miracles etc during that period

>They don't worship the virgin Mary
Nope, they are, most of the icons are jesus with maria. I wrote word "icon" in russian and you can see

Attached: 7nn7.png (1235x907, 1.18M)

Orthodox also honor the Blessed Virgin Mother, same as Catholics though under different titles.

Keep in mind here worship should be taken as honor, since Catholic only honor her as Queen and Mother and Intercessor. They do not take her to be God.

Scripture never said Our Lady has sex. They talk about Jesus brothers that's not the same thing. Scripture requires Tradition. You cannot take Scripture alone, in isolation. Tradition and Magisterium affirms Our Lady's perpetual virginity.

Attached: c0594626a842aacb94b81ba099b2a6cf.jpg (564x890, 128K)

oh yeah its true sorry how could I've forgot all those icons. I got confused with evangelicals maybe? I'm sure I had some slavs in class who didn't worshiped Mary

"sins" his "father" created. Christfags really are dense as rocks.

>at 17
It was 13, according to the retards who actually study this nonesense.

Naturally, the first icon ever was of Mary and Jesus and was made by St Luke himself.

>Jesus wasn't the only man claiming he was the messiah, just the most successful.
"Most successful" is a massive understatement, as he is the only one who continues to nurture his followers to this day through sanctifying grace.

> After all he was baptized by John the Baptist who was another prophet.
> There are similar figures that claim to be able to do miracles etc during that period
Of course, there were many prophets who proclaimed our Lord, Saint John the Baptist most beloved among them, and many many workers of miracles afterward who did and continue to do miracles in his name. (Imitators quickly dying off, as they are cut off from the one source of grace--by their fruits you shall know them).

Pic related, its the most lovely Saint Anthony of Padua, great miracle worker and doctor of the church, still interceding and working miracles to this day.

Attached: be2e7a3efdc41bbc9c8e49f7feca3b38.jpg (564x708, 114K)

Does cities have saints protectors in the US? My village is protected by Saint Gervasio and Saint Protasio since 1002 anno domini at least

Attached: gervasio-protasio-640x390.jpg (640x390, 54K)

here while being tortured by the mean Anastaso

Attached: Gervaseandprotase.jpg (500x359, 41K)

According to Protestants and other such types who start from the false premise that Our Lady must have consummated her marriage, so in order for her to have been a virgin she must've been 13-14 because the average age when Jewish girls lost virginity at that time was 14.

Now that is stupid and false, because Our Lady never had sex. She was a vowed virgin, and Saint Joseph was a vowed virgin or widower.

We can see this even in Scripture in Luke 1:34. Our Lady asks "How can this be, since I am a virgin?" If she was not a vowed virgin she would have said something like "oh duh when I get married to Joseph and have sex, that's how I will conceive". But she is a vowed virgin so thus she cannot see how conception is possible. Protestants hate this passage and insist Our Lady must be a sexhaver, and she must have had sex with Saint Joseph and therefore in order for her to be a virgin she must've been 13-14 at the time of Annunciation. Some Protestants go so far even to try to make Jesus a sexhaver.

Meanwhile through Sacred Tradition and her many apparitions we know she was a virgin all through her life even at death. She was the bride of the Holy Spirit, and Saint Joseph her most chaste spouse.

God is love, thus any sin against love is naturally a rejection of God.

Attached: 631c4c89b84aa8f37e304f028b96ba90.jpg (427x640, 87K)

Occasionally yes. Its not as common as in Europe since the history here is far less deep, but a bishop can declare their city under the protection of a certain Saint.

Saint Anne, for example, is the patroness of Detroit (here she is teaching the Blessed Mother from a scroll). I'd love to see Blessed Solanus Casey become a co-patron if/when he is canonized.

Attached: anne12-3d.jpg (904x1313, 625K)

based bible autist

Gloria in excelsis Deo, et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis.

Laudamus te; benedicimus te; adoramus te; glorificamus te;

Gratias agimus tibi propter magnam gloriam tuam,

Domine Deus, rex caelestis, Deus Pater omnipotens.

Domine Fili unigenite, Iesu Christe,

Domine Deus, Agnus Dei, Filius Patris,

Qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis;
Qui tollis peccata mundi, suscipe deprecationem nostram;
Qui sedes ad dextram Patris, miserere nobis;

Quoniam tu solus sanctus, tu solus Dominus, tu solus altissimus,

Iesu Christe, cum Sancto Spiritu in gloria Dei Patris. Amen.

Is Joseph the ultimate cuck? Jesus is literally his wife's son and he let 3 men visit her with gifts.

Childish joke straight from the medieval era but thankfully, Saint Joseph still loves you dearly. How could he not?

Attached: saint_joseph_by_lordshadowblade-d3g9lw2.jpg (600x1179, 269K)

This nigga ded lmao