Mfw shitaly will leave the eu before Britain

>mfw shitaly will leave the eu before Britain

Attached: fireworks golden lel.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

>the incel britain vs the chad italy

watch your language

let's hope so

Attached: italy-is-now-even-more-anti-eu-than-the-uk.jpg (2459x1844, 239K)

If they leave they are gonna get raped economically.

Nah. Couple tough years yes, but it can't be worse than a 10years permacrisis. Life is short.

t. eu crook

Italy won't leave

Meh. It'll keep getting worse over there either way. Needs a political purge like we are having. Not full, but made some difference.

>Implying EU member states aren't raped economically every year

Attached: 1557217856557.png (500x375, 250K)

1. why would they leave
2. lol if they leave they will go back to being africa

Why is everybody breaking up these days, can't we all just get along?

Attached: 1548532419042.jpg (434x353, 30K)

As if we weren't 5th economy in the world before the enforced liberalist reforms and €. Quiet, Tommi.

what makes you say that?

Italy is the heart and soul of Europe.

If Italy leaves the EU, there might as well not be an EU.

You realize the "your economy will crash" is fearmongering dont you?

Attached: 1560722605464.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

How come

The best history, the best culture, the best cuisine, the best geography, the best people, the best politics.

How can anyone even compete with Italy

>The best history, the best culture, the best cuisine, the best geography, the best people, the best politics.
a vacation resort

Attached: 1560443826810.jpg (1640x1093, 625K)

too late for kind words merkel, fuck you

>a state-enforced refugee breeding ground

The best vacation resort

>the best people, the best politics.
okok we get it
2019 italians are fucking shit at everything

One spagetti, extra ketchup, chop chop

If Italy leaves it will have to break up into separate states to survive. Italy was a shithole until it got into the EU so when it gets out it will crash hard and the only way to make it is to Balkanize.

>Italy was a shithole until it got into the EU
*really long and tired sigh*

>people think anyone would leave
The Brits have been stalling for 3 years now because they know they're gonna get fucked in the ass.

Too be fair Italy was still Italy before joining the eu

We'll finally have a brexiteer PM soon then we're leaving in October

I literally want all shithole countries to leave. EU should only be France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxenbourg, Denmark and Sweden. Watch how all of those third world shitholes will come back begging to be reaccepted.

it really hurts to read all of these "italy is a shithole" comments here on int tbqh
or maybe it's just because i'm drunk and depressed

>Why is everybody breaking up these days

Attached: 1568958493576.png (402x458, 207K)

Ahahahahah

>We'll finally have a brexiteer PM soon then we're leaving in October
Okay, I'll believe it when it happens.

based

i love italy

To be fair, nobody here seem to know what Italy was capable of up til 20/30 years ago. Not like i expect them to. Maybe in a couple decades Euros will realize they've been exposed to USSR-tier propaganda, and they were just as retarded and gullible as the pro-refugee folks.

Italy..

Attached: 1536776649557.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Italy was only the 5th biggest in one odd year. Before and after that it was consistently a smaller economy than Britain, France and West-Germany.

Attached: IMG_20190616_222451-1.jpg (720x382, 46K)

No you don’t

Italy is pretty great, I just wish it wasn't so expensive and quiet.

Richer than you Azri

Been 5th from '85 to '94.
It was 6th earlier and after.

And now you've been overtaken by 2 countries with more than a billion people each. Truly shocking I know

>implying Germoney hasn't already raped them

the worst thing about italy is how little trust 25+ yo people have in this country.

I want to give them back hope....with my dick preferably

I'm sure all of you are better than Goldman Sachs analysts. If Italy leave Europe, prepare for a ten years recession.

Attached: mario-draghi-president-de-la-banque-centrale-europeenne.jpg (934x600, 42K)

Just pointed out he's wrong, the 5th place isn't important per se.
The downward spiral started with the independence of the central bank and continued with the liberist reforms put in place in order to integrate with the European system and giving up sovereignty to the EU bureaucrats. I know far too well the causes of our economy's demise.
Because most of them don't listen to normal, older people.

I'm confident that the Goldman Sachs analysts are very intelligent and know the consequences of Italy leaving the EU.

I'm also confident that they are only going to tell us what is convenient for them.

This retard didn't even know Italian inflation data. He is the Italian minister with the record of making our public debt skyrocket. He is a buffoon with an 80 IQ.

Imagine believing Draghi has no interest in fearmongering to protect his job.
If you wanna play the appeal-to-authority game i can come up with a few economists (nobels included) holding different positions.

tell me your secret italy. there is a stereotype of italian mammoni who live with their mothers and who are lazy and hate working. remember the concordia captain? a typical mammone from naples. how does italy manage to remain one of the strongest economies in europe then? is it all about hardworking people in the north?

Attached: 1544809208053.jpg (900x685, 119K)

It doesn't really matter
Italy will always be governed by Italians. And with its jobs being staffed by italians.
an if the last 500 years has shown us anything its that this will never work

It's all about hardworking people, yes. The north is a world-class industrial powerhouse, but we had Europe's biggest metallurgic facility in Apulia till a few years ago, to mention one.

based

North Italians are basically Germans.

Be humble. I know barely anything about Australia's history (rightly so, let's not kid ourselves lol) but at least i keep my mouth shut.

but with celtic blood

Germans my ass. The germanic influence in the northernmost regions interests barely 10% of the population. If anything the northern Italian communes taught a thing or two about administration to their cousins beyond the alps in HRE times.

Shut up before WE GERMAN KANGZ (which - I cannot stress this enough - includes Austria since Austrians are Germans) HRE your ass again.

It was a compliment. Just take it.

this. we are LOMBARD BVLLS

>compliment

Attached: DeXVBuVWsAECdrn.jpg (1200x900, 228K)

This does not concern you, goy. Proceed as usual and obey.

pay ebts (sorry my key is broken)

But like, why?

You could paste a d

Why does Richard Stallman hate the EU

Italy has never been a stable country and trying to get them to be stable is a sisyphean task. They are extremely chaotic, no matter if they live in good or bad conditions. It's a very beautiful country and the people are usually very nice, but when it comes to being reliable, choose every country but them. All of Europe knows this, Italians included.

Reminder that the germans fear the ITALIAN BULL
the Roman bull shall rise once again

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-193859_Firefox.jpg (1079x419, 165K)

hmmm i think italy should invade abyssinia to establish dominance.

The EU can't handle the Greco-Italian BVLLS

Lira will be back?

Not this shit again. Fingers off Greece and Abyssinia, Italy. Yes, good boy, obey and listen to your German... erm, European masters.

Well they have mafia, masonry, the catholic church and a really complicated politics. It's difficult to predict what's gonna happen in Italy, even if you know them well.

AVE

>implying the EU will be around to bully Italy without Britain and Italy in it

no no no EU is not supposed to crumble this quickly
i was promised a 4th Reich
we were supposed to bury g*rmany once and for all

Attached: 1374946862874.gif (350x263, 2.79M)

anschluss between germany and padania now!

It's something that won't happen. It's too risky for them

The EU threatening Britain with an economic war just shows how completely fucked the EU has become. Its a protectionist racket, European states losing basic economic sovereignty was a mistake.

"your economy will crash" is possibly the most neutered of all threats someone could possibly make.
Boohoo some immaterial market flooded with fiat currency will go down because some immaterial trade deal went south.
All of the physical infrastructure, the people, the businesses are still there. It will recover.

Also fuck the Fr*nch. Those lazy frogs have had protests over being asked to do more work, and use the EU to protect their shitty uncompetitive industries from actual competition.

We're trying to organise an FTA with the EU and its taking fucking ages, because god forbid the fucking Fr*nch might have to deal with international competition.

we can bully everyone as long as there is free trade.
There will probably still be free trade between us with you leaving the EU btw

Attached: 5tl5gzkt38411.jpg (3240x2700, 1.54M)

I'm 60% sure it'll happen. If our current government is smart enough they'll get us kicked out thanks to those small treasury bonds (the "parallel currency"), as other countries will want to implement it, making the € useless in the long run. They'll rather deal a peaceful Italexit than let that happen. It's what a couple representatives of ours have been hinting.

You seem to have misunderstood. The EU is the 4th Reich and therefore Germany's way of finally ruling all of Europe. This is our show and once you enter, there is no leaving. This is why the Britbongs must and will pay, but they will come crawling back soon enough.

>we can bully everyone as long as there is free trade.
I hope the mutts bully you more Hans

They should unite more if anything. The economic union is incomplete and nations are still too different. It'd be easier if they weren't all so autistic

>bully everyone
You can bully weaker economies that are tied to the eu. You can't actually compete against China and USA

I dont want us to bully anyone, its just that we can. EU or not

Based Portugal

Maybe not alone, but since you're all "with us" (=subjugated) it actually works pretty well, at least until they start talking about military stuff.

I've seen the reaction to mini bots. The EU know whats up and won't let you do it. Even if you managed to do a referendum to get out, people will be afraid of losing money and I doubt it'd pass. And your government won't last forever, probably you'll have a Salvini government afterwards but if the economy doesn't gets better he'll start losing votes too.

why doesn't britain (and italy) just trade with the US? i know italy is still part of the EU but them and england could just do all their trading with the US and dab and yeet on the germans and french.

Attached: 1550330892935.png (1388x1060, 509K)

Eventually you'll lose your financial influence too. Subjugation doesn't last forever

Italy could get away with it if multiple member states started pushing for their own alt currencies

Thats what the US is trying to do, hence why Trump is so pissed at us. Its just that they have bigger problems to worry about like China and Russia and a bunch of other countries they pissed off over the years. Meanwhile we dont have any real enemies