Imagine iranian f14 tomcat dueling with f-35 jets

Imagine iranian f14 tomcat dueling with f-35 jets.

Attached: Pre-delivery_photograph_of_the_first_F-14A_built_for_Iran_taken_during_a_test_flight._This_aircraft_ (2000x962, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaviationist.com/2019/02/16/the-first-reports-of-how-the-f-35-strutted-its-stuff-in-dogfights-against-aggressors-at-red-flag-are-starting-to-emerge/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_of_June_5,_1984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon.

>dueling
You mean getting blown out of the sky? F-35 literally got a 20:1 kill ratio at Red Flag this year

That'd be pretty sad. I don't want to go war with Iran.

Attached: The Days.png (704x1920, 602K)

Wow, 20 F-35's to 1 F-14? That's terrible, should have bought Chinese!

What's red flag?

Well when we had the Tanker War they didn’t even bother trying to scramble their jets lmao, they just sort of sat back and let us blow up a few Revolutionary Guard bases.

theaviationist.com/2019/02/16/the-first-reports-of-how-the-f-35-strutted-its-stuff-in-dogfights-against-aggressors-at-red-flag-are-starting-to-emerge/

It's something USAF does. To show off to public and test combat readiness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_of_June_5,_1984

that would be some top gun shit
awesome

there won't be a need for that. They'll just shower Tel Aviv and Dubai with thousand of ICBMs. It's called a deterrent. Look it up.

It would never get to that point. Any ships in the gulf would be utterly BTFO by Iran’s cruise missiles and the nearby US friendly airfields would be cratered by SRBMs. An open war would be prohibitively expensive, both financially and in lives lost.

12 000 aircrafts vs 850 aircrafts.

>Look it up.
Stop posting, cringy boomer.

I'll personally walk around Antwerp untill I find a group of American pigshit tourists and murder them if the USA declares war on Iran

oooooooga booooooooga durka durka muhammad jihad

That'll make us fight even harder
Do people still honestly think hitting harder will make America quit a war?
Ask Japan how that worked for them.

I hate the idea of war with Iran, but that dog fight would be amazing.
>Engaging an F-35/F-18 at 100 miles with a Phoenix missile
God tier

Would be interesting if the US wasn't on cheat mode with theses.

Attached: Usaf.e3sentry.750pix.jpg (1243x800, 64K)

Those aircraft have to be shipped to the opposite side of the planet first, Iran’s don’t. Not to mention that there are many, many times more missiles than aircraft in play.

Good thing Phoenix missiles could fuck one up pretty well

*ʰᵃᵛᵃ nᵃᵍᶦˡᵃ ʰᵃᵛᵃ nᵃᵍᶦˡᵃ ʰᵃᵛᵃ nᵃᵍᶦˡᵃ ᵛᵉnᶦˢ ᵐᵉᶜʰᵃ ʰᵃᵛᵃ nᵃᵍᶦˡᵃ ʰᵃᵛᵃ nᵃᵍᶦˡᵃ ʰᵃᵛᵃ nᵃᵍᶦˡᵃ ᵛᵉnᶦˢ ᵐᵉᶜʰᵃ...*

I assume you mean cruise missiles and Iran would never do that because any international sympathy they currently possess would disappear overnight if they just bombed and murdered tens of thousands of civilians without warning

That worked so well for Saddam, right?

awacs have longer ranges than the phoenix missile and the missile needs to be in operational condition