My mom is currently crying and screaming in the other room cos i told her that I hate her LMAOOOO

>my mom is currently crying and screaming in the other room cos i told her that I hate her LMAOOOO

Attached: 1406416654119.jpg (250x221, 12K)

Go hug her you worm

nice try but gypsies don't have rooms

go give her a hug and apologise you disgusting subhuman

Become your mom

No, she said I should stop playing Fortnite and get a job and and a gf, fuck her
>Brazil
OOF

Kek, youre pretty based

kek

say youre sorry and that you just said something perposefully hurtful in the heat of the moment and you regret it :( use this time to to talk about all the problems with your life that are too depressing and awkward to normally bring up. im guessing considering how you went about the with the laughing face that she is a good mom and is frustrated with you for good reason and youre a little bitch who doesnt realize it is your fault that everything is going wrong

Cringe

This unironically happened in my early teens. I was an angsty shit with no friends and took it out on my mother. I have never felt so shit in my life as when she began to cry.

Go in there and slap that bitch in the face like a real man

I'm 32

Attached: 1521424591993.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Based

Absolutely based. Your parents forced you into this world, you don't owe them shit.

she is right tho you'd be happier with a gf and fortnite is a shitty game and having money always makes things better. learn to take the good advice people give you shithead

Attached: tfwbulg.jpg (1538x667, 211K)

At least your mom had sex

based
i'll spin a dog in your honor

Did you apologize later on?

kys nigger

>my mom is currently crying and screaming in the other room cos i told her that I hate her LMAOOOO

Attached: 1559007596019.jpg (1504x2160, 205K)

Lmao! That is fucking based! Gave me the motivation to go yell at my mom for not giving me money when I asked

Attached: 1560571445043.jpg (1034x1264, 193K)

Feels bad man

>32
>still living with his parents
>no job
>play shitty games at 3 in the morning
Let her cry, user, just let her cry.

>mum bought regular pepsi instead of pepsi lite
>call her a fucking whore and slam the door

Attached: 1550855351426.png (1232x752, 1.47M)

Pepsi lite is bearable with citrus juice because it elimiates the fucking sweet taste

based as fuck

Absolutely based, thanks bro

Attached: 1535829703306.jpg (253x229, 12K)

Based

Good, it’s her fault for opening her legs. I hate my parents as well and my father should have never bred. Fucking scumbag he is.

>get a job
Poor job market, high unemployment rate here despite the crooked government cooking the facts, and loads of fucking pajeet students illegally working because scumbag Jewish corporatist want to make a quick buck
>get a gf
All the women are whores here, plus there are more millennial men than women so unless i have money which I don’t because my parents are low IQ I wouldn’t be able to afford one, also my personality is shit and is ingrained because my parents are shit

Fuck this scam.

Attached: laughing face.jpg (250x241, 11K)

based

>

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I don’t really like my mother, but it’s okay because she herself hated her own mother and told me she literally prayed every night for Grandma to die

Your mom is right and you have the palate of a nigger

>t. whiteknights

Attached: 1560822334769.jpg (550x733, 33K)

So did you apologize yet?

>Bro I just punched my mom!

Attached: 834 (2).png (680x760, 191K)

based
hate when people say "well you have to love them they're family"
no I fucking don't

I hate my parents too, but I don't tell them that

>I hate my parents too, but I don't tell them that

Attached: soyboy2.png (210x240, 6K)

>the living embodiment of why eastern europe will literally always be a shithole

epic and basedpilled

Attached: duane.gif (480x320, 718K)

Attached: kjeh.png (713x611, 26K)

holy shit based af

How do I become this based?

Attached: 1522769618233.png (740x900, 923K)

>bix nood OOGA booga fat and dumb
Ugh, speak like a human, you fat MUTT?!?

Attached: 1555011964529.png (750x711, 87K)

BASED

based
make sure to let her know it's all her fault for being a shitty parent

You should all show more gratitude to the person that brought you into this world. Your mother is the only person that will always unconditionally love you and a mum is the only type of woman you can show vulnerability to without being judged. There is no purer bond than mother/child.

Will that be me in 14 years?

Attached: 1538611805105.jpg (698x658, 136K)

Fucking based

I know you are just meeming but this still makes me feel pretty bad.

Is your mom hot?

>mom berating baby bro for not doing well in school
>Shes just being mean and making him feel stupid
>Creep in on them
>Shes about to leave to work
>As she is closing the door she tells him to ask me for help with math since i am good at it
>Grunt and say "i didnt get good at math listening to that kind of talk from you, you know"
>She jumps, says nothing, and leaves
>Feel awful about it
>Same time it had to be said

I just want peace In this house

Attached: 1560553025905.jpg (474x474, 30K)

if I went through the trouble of growing you and birthing you and feeding you and raising you and you said this to me I'd be a childless woman again asap

take your chances with a new foster family should you even get selected

based

Was it really worth it though?

Daily reminder that becoming a parent is easy, being a good parent is extremely hard and most people fail at it ...

You reap what you sow, don't blame the kids

Based
Everytime my mother complains about me i tell her she should have aborted me

Holy fucking shit, you're a disgusting shitstain but you're unbelievably based at the same time. Good work!

Well she never post on 4channel so yes

Every time I see a Bulgarian flag it is attached to a 100% based post
Why is this?
Are Bulgarians the kangs of int?