I hate Turkey, Istanbul , Topkapı Palace, Turkish music, folk music...

I hate Turkey, Istanbul , Topkapı Palace, Turkish music, folk music, trying to step in front of people to get inside overcrowded buses, folklor, football, people who don't know how to queue, mud, kids who shittalk me when i walk through their neighbourhood, smell of sweat, religion and tourism classes, shoes in front of doors, asswashing mugs, villagers, bus assistants, knitting works, smell of rose water, headscarves, alaturka toilets, praying rugs, water and electricity outages, sound of turkish instruments, eating turkish food, turkish dances, apartments smelling of food, overcrowded cities, fatherlessness, poorness, having no girlfriend, being shy and being a t*Rk. it nauseates me.

Attached: knajjd.jpg (538x583, 44K)

How do YOU feel about about being 49.01% Armenian, 50% Greek, 0.01% Central Asian, OP?

*and 0.08% Arab, of course?

I-is that you on the pic?

Reported to ataturk
You'll be hanging from a lampost by dawn

if that's you, you're cute as fuck

He’s cute tho

Now I know why an Anatolian boy was considered most desirable by ancient Greeks.

Go home Greek men

sauce, hemen.

shut the fuck up daff

i want to turn that faggot looking faggot into a woman with the power of my dick

Wtf is an
Asswashing mug

Attached: serveimage-9.jpg (600x800, 119K)

Have sex (with me) incel

BASED
A
S
E
D

But turkish folk music and topkaki palace is the best.
And food

food is just tomato paste + black pepper + anything
all turkish food is this

you buy iskender for 10$, all the put is 50 gram meat,bread and tomato paste

its fucking crap. music is worse than africal tribal music, so primitive

>ugh... so primitive
fuck off and don't forget to wash your face with asswashing mug, fatherless loser

Okay now tell me something you don't hate.

Attached: 1489066781349.png (600x474, 6K)

turks are either turbo nationalist or self-hating euroweeboo

>asswashing mugs
I believe some explanation is in order.

Oh I see. Seems a bit disgusting.
What's an alaturka toilet, is it the same as on the pic?
I don't get the fatherlessness part.

Bit harsh desu. I like Turkish dishes and cuisine. Thick yoghurt, eggplant dishes, ezme, tzatziki, hummus, dolma, all good and dandy. I even like baklava.