Chinese century? More like American millennium. We beat China so badly they are running to the RF and India for help

Chinese century? More like American millennium. We beat China so badly they are running to the RF and India for help.

Attached: IMG_6153.jpg (640x807, 115K)

fuck china and fuck america
i genuinely hope india emerges supreme and nukes everybody else

>Americans believing American propaganda
Nothing to see here.

that's literally propaganda

based poojeet who works as a servant in singapore

replace 'xi' with 'trump' and i would actually believe this is chinese propaganda

>everyone that supports india is a poojeet

Attached: 1554736189783.gif (452x371, 59K)

>Dats ritterary propaganda
Taiwanese news sources are reporting on it too.
India is about to get body-slammed too.

Attached: IMG_6145.jpg (640x747, 108K)

>American propaganda news network publishes pro-American propaganda

Attached: xi jinping containing his disgust.jpg (999x896, 79K)

almost always true

>tf
>tp

>Taiwanese news sources are reporting on it too.
It means it's a propaganda, you dumb fuck.

>P-propaganda
Kill yourself, Zhang.

>this turkroach again
Uighurs will never be free. East Turkestan lives only in your fevered dreams nyah.

China is being smart. We should be wooing Modi.

>woo Modi
Pakistan utterly BTFO.

Does my flag look Turkish to you, Chink?

kill yourself, mehmet

>its propaganda when I disagree with it
It goes both ways but still

Also
>aussie and leaf
EVERY TIME

>T.Zhang
I'm not Turkish at all. My family is not from the ME.

>i-i swear im not a turkroach!
lol pathetic.

>Huawei just chopped 30 billion off of its expectations
>Huawei dumps new laptop because it cant get parts
>the high end chips in Huawei cell phones are from the U.S.
>Chinese netizens say to cut off rare earths which the U.S. already has and has been exporting some to china for processing
>china cuts u.s. soy imports but the alternative major supplier is in the southern hemisphere

Ahh yes, it's looking terrible for us. I think the trade war is retarded but if you think China getting fucked is American propaganda, you're a shill or retarded.

>>everyone that cares about india is a poojeet
FTFY and its true

mfw Trump is unironically crashing China with no survivors

im not a poo but im rooting for india like any sane person would

It's fever dream not fevered dreams you repulsive room temperature IQ chinkoid. We gave you permission to speak our language so don't go around butchering it.

>>American propaganda news network publishes pro-American propaganda

>Too stupid to read Chinas own news that talks of negative revisions to growth estimates and significant decline in sales for companies like Huawei.
China isn't this retarded so I don't know why you are.

>>woo Modi
>Pakistan utterly BTFO.
Yeah this doesnt sound right since at the security council China has worked in favor of Pakistan and in opposition to India when they have conflict. Also, all the border problems between the two.

Is the Chinese 100 year plan meme actually true? They would rather suffer for a decade than sign a bad deal?

You turks are a diamond dozen didn't give anyone anything except french benefits.

Attached: 110540693-human-hand-spraying-insecticide-on-dead-cockroach-pest-control-health-and-hygiene-concept- (1300x975, 79K)

Hey, I have Indian friends and prefer India over China but I'm not ignorant enough to think they will surpass China and/or the West in our lives.

It's a shitty deal however you look at it, even economists at MIT agree Huawei getting banned had nothing to do with national security. Mutts are willing to sink their own economy to sink China, which is fine by me.

Let them both sink.

cringe

>Insects hating roaches
Based AF.

Attached: IMG_6114.jpg (501x455, 40K)

Chinks believe rhino horns cure erectile dysfunction, don't put anything past them.

Last that I read, yeah they think they can wait out Trump and that Biden will get elected and suck their cocks. The problem with that is that thinking China's WTO special rules and IP theft are bullshot is now a bipartisan issue.

>Our language
English is England's

Stay mad roach.

Attached: best-roach-sprays.jpg (953x800, 47K)

>t.lead paint eating retard

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

But wouldn't that destroy the global economy?

pretty sure vietnam consumes more rhino horns than china now
either way southeast asia and china should be removed from the face of the earth
cringe

宁为玉碎,不为瓦全
nìng wéi yù suì , bù wéi wǎ quán
Different translations of this Chinese idiom or chengyu

Better broken jade than intact tile.
Death is preferable to dishonor.

they are not going to give in anytime soon. aside from a military intervention, they really don't have to give the USA concessions.

It would slow the global economy and put several countries in recession but whatever.

Attached: 1557320707554.jpg (1280x720, 328K)

>china should be removed from the face of the earth
At the rate China is going, wait 6 months.

>australian believing chinese propaganda
nothing to see here

Die insect.

Attached: IMG_6180.jpg (640x356, 46K)

>6 months later
>"Okay let's go back to waiting every 10 years again..."

i forgot to say, america should be destroyed as well, and central asia and middle east too
europe and india will forge the future of humanity, with africans as their labourers

Now that I know you're a turkroach, everything just got easier.

Attached: Killing-cockroach-by-poison-spray.jpg (1000x667, 69K)

china humiliated again

east turkestan will never exist

Why is this chinkoid screeching about Uyghurs so hard? They'll get their independence from China's collapse but so will many others - he mentions it every two minutes like it's our main goal or something.

>beat them so badly
>iphone users on my website (international traffic) are plummeting month after month

I like you Singapore bro, but I wouldn't bet on this shithole country to do anything outside IT.

As long my country is benefited from the trade war between Murica and China, I don't care who will win or lose

Lol, "Australia" and "Canada" right on fucking schedule.

at first i agreed with this sentiment. but there is the possibility that this trade war could push all of us into recession. so i think it's better if the US and China resolve this issue quickly.

>uses chlorine to treat autism

Does chinese media publish in english?

The Chinese are pretty fucking stupid. Never met a smart one. Even 56% land produces some intelligent people.

Please China align with India and Ruskies so that we can have ww3 and rid the world of faggots and other cancer!

CTGN, People's Daily and Xinhua are all in english

>he unironically thinks he can fight china , india AND russia
No No No No No No No No No No
why are mutts so delusional ?

Tariffs are taxes on your own people. You are "beating" your own people.

Recession is coming anyway, plunge protection team is gasping at straws.

you are shepherding them

It depends on whether you actually produce worthwhile goods domestically. Nobody wants to be another Brazil but China is fine.

What happened to all the leftists/liberals that said tariffs don't work?

uncertainties with trade wars aside, i don't think there is anything particularly bad about the state of US economy. unless some data is missing or misleading. unemployment is at record lows, consumer confidence is high, inflation is okay, wage growth is moderate.

Mutts were never clear-headed.

They still don't work, unless your goal is diminishing the real income of consumers and making the economy less productive.

t. juan chang

keep crying nigga

how do you even know if they are working? China is still growing at 6.6% vs 2.9% real GDP. 2019 projections 6.3% to 2.3%

>right-wingers in America are now anti-free market

They have a bunch of English only newspapers. The English ones that are even government run are actually slightly more open (though not by much) than the Mandarin only ones. Even NK has media directed at foreign audiences that their own citizens can not watch/listen to/read.

>No, you can't use tariffs to damage the economies of rival countries!

Attached: 1559948205266.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>leftist attacking protectionism
What? All the right wing free market libertarians were fighting the tariffs.

Tariffs damage your own country, retard. China isn't even a "rival country". Trump is needlessly antagonizing them.

Interesting

>China isn't even a "rival country".

Take off the proxy Zhang, you're not fooling anyone.

the companies pick it up. most shit made in china has huge profit margins and is already jacked up in price without the tariffs. with tariffs the companies just lose revenue and unless you're a shareholder you're unaffected. plus shareholders will just sell and reinvest in companies with more diverse manufacturing sources. which means only strictly china reliant companies are negatively affected by china tariffs.

China is damaging their own country with their tariffs too. And they have more to lose because they're poorer

It hurts chinks even more so it's worth it

>>companies just lose revenue and unless you're a shareholder you're unaffected

user, companies can also cut staff, postpone hiring or reduce expansion and capital expenditures to deal with a loss in revenue.

they're all unironic trannies from places like r/chapotraphouse and edgy left wing discord servers.

yeah, they can start by laying off their chinese employees since they won't be needing them anymore

Conservatives in America have never been pro free market. The guiding principle of conservatism is racism and xenophobia, not liberty or free market capitalism.

user, than they would still need to hire another employee who costs money as well. the reason why people manufacture in China currently because they offer the best value. moving to another country to avoid tariffs doesn't mean they can maintain the same value. costs will go up moving away from China to deal with the tariffs. in doing so that raises your costs. revenue - expenses = net profit. raising your expenses to maintain the same amount of revenue is still a loss.

India is a very important market for China. The minimum wage has more than doubled in tier 1 cities since 2010, so they will lose basic factory jobs. So as they move towards a higher value market, they need India with it's expanding middle class to buy Chinese products and services. I'm pretty sure Huawie and Xiaomi are HUGE in India. As climate change worsens, it'll probably also become an important source of agro exports.

>Sourcing from other countries will raise costs, in many cases more than the 25% tariffs, some witnesses told a panel of officials from the U.S. Trade Representative's office, the Commerce Department, State Department and other federal agencies.

>But witnesses in oral and written testimony said that moving operations to Vietnam and other countries would not be feasible for years due to a lack of skills and infrastructure in those locations. China dominates global production in industries from shoes to electronics to port gantry cranes.

>Mark Flannery, president of Regalo International, a Minnesota-based maker of baby gates, child booster seats and portable play yards, said that pricing quotes for shifting production to Vietnam - using largely Chinese-made steel - were 50% higher than current China costs, while quotes from Mexico were above that.

Basically the whole point of the tariffs - forcing companies to move production bases - isn't widely feasible so it will continue being a tax and American companies and consumers since they're high enough to hurt both but still too low to make relocating worth it.

And meanwhile India is imposing retaliatory tariffs on America for stabbing them in the back on privileged status. If the goal is to make the world see America as an unreliable trade partner, the trade war has been a resounding success.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-18-11-42-44.png (1439x2447, 1.47M)