The evolution of White man and Asian woman: In the beginning White man and Asian woman were united, physically...

The evolution of White man and Asian woman: In the beginning White man and Asian woman were united, physically, sexually, spiritually, as one. The original White man and Asian woman strolled in the Garden of Eden, naked and unashamed, and the world was once at peace, but then, Satan, in the form of Asian misogyny, separated Asian woman from White man and savagely robbed her of her precious White lover. And for nearly two thousand years Asian woman has been thusly deprived of the freedom to worship her White god; she was enslaved against her will, under the tyranny of Asian man’s dictatorship. Asian woman was mercilessly tortured, subjugated, and dominated; she was broken, torn to pieces and even killed for the sick amusement of the patriarchal Asian man who wanted nothing but to make Asian woman suffer for her “sin” of having once being loved by White man. And through her tears and in her dreams and in the slumber of two thousand years she cry for her White god to come to rescue for her.
Lo and behold, for the darkness is over and the light shall shine upon the world once again. White man has cleaved the air like thunder, like lightning and White man has proclaimed, the time is come! For he has come to rescue Asian woman from the Oriental torture chamber of hell, from Satan’s claws he shall steal her, and he will make the world aright and then White man and Asian woman shall be reunited as one once again, for White man and Asian woman so naturally belong to each other, as the original Adam and Eve, and the two-thousand-years dream will be awakened and its natural order restored when White man and Asian woman are reunited!

Attached: 43666905_1955436244479063_1672201952844316672_o.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

cringe

Cope.

based

imagine the man who spent time writing this shit

very based

Based my gf is asian
But i’m asian myself

That's ass looks fucking pathetic. Legit looks like a dudes bum.

lol

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25K)

lol

Attached: 1559754838817.png (1762x1080, 958K)

I want to rape that sweet delicious chink ass

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Damn, never knew the true story, based as fuck

Also I want her asshole slowly lowered onto my tongue

freak

Felt like a God, not Adam, in Asia ngl

incel

Humiliation, forced feminization, forced homosexuality, castration, brainwashing, slavery, solitary confinement, despair I have been born into a prison, and my body is my prison. I was never allowed to be the real me, and this life is a mere transient state to which I could never call home, and all my life I have been waiting, waiting to escape, to return home, to a world that is mine. This entire existence is my prison. I cannot think. I cannot move. I must endure silently. I still remember the times I saw my mother being fucked by my step dad and I had to look away, in disgust, in horror, and in envy. Even though I turned away, I would jealously leer at them, fighting back tears of unfulfilled desire. How much I wish it was to me that my step dad would show the same affection. The sight of my mother being filled to the brim with his powerful white cock made me tingle, and, ever since I could remember, I resented my little asian peepee. I wished I was an Asian girl so I could be fucked by my white step dad too, but he simply refused to touch me. He would complement me on how feminine I was, how little I was, how much he loved the fact that asian boys are basically interchangeable with girls, and how often he jokingly referred to me as a girl, but he never actually treated me like the girl I am. He never loved me the way he loved mommy. I hated him. Yet I loved him and looked up to him, and even worshipped him. And as long as I can remember, I have always wished that I could find a white man just like my white step dad, but unlike my step dad, my white man will castrate me, keep me as a girl for the rest of my life. I want to be fucked in the same way my white step dad fucked my asian mother.

Attached: 1555531231011.png (886x840, 442K)

now this is a good post

post more white bois

Attached: 1560791154444.jpg (647x1024, 149K)

The short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity.
Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is petite and voluptuous. Her smal size makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is curvy, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her exoticness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of south america, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
BL
The short brown and curvy woman's demeanor is one of sensuality. She is submissive, sensual, and can be explosively seductive. Her behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of woman(wh*te dogs)
The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her ass. The BROWN ass is largest of all the races. As the ass is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the Brown woman the most feminine of women. This large ass is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to more than fill all the desires of the penis. Its width ensures that when her partner ejaculates, the potent WHITE seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WHITE man impregnates.
In total, the short brown and curvy woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she unleashes the entirety of her lusts and desires upon her partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: 1560323914770.jpg (655x664, 107K)

wtf that's not what I posted

Attached: 1448892285641.jpg (558x1000, 133K)

The WEEB boy is the epitome of male submission and femininity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is smol. His diminutive size fails to make his presence known even with him needing to point himself out. He is not muscular, as a result of his low levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of grace and delicacy. He is then covered by his white skin. This white skin reminds us of his tenderness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching fluorescent lights of his room, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our pure, deep ideals that emerge from our primal divine roots.

The WEEB boy's demeanor is one of betaness. He is submissive, graceful, and can be heart-wrenchingly meek. His behaviour strikes repulsion into the more barbaric, uncivilized races of man(bl*Ck dogs)

The summit of expression of his femininity on his body is his penis. The WEEB penis is smallest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the WEEB boy the most feminine of men. This smol feminine penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to cum at the slightest penetration of his pink, hairless anus. Its femininity ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent anatolian seed will immediately enter the rectum of the WEEB boy.

In total, the WEEB boy expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he is fucked, he absorbs the entirety of his partner's lusts and desires without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the WEEB boy is the epitome of femininity

Attached: 1555063899039.jpg (576x1024, 66K)

What is it about a Latina's underwear that makes it so sexy? Something about the fact that a pair of panties has been next to a Latina's pussy and a thong gone up her ass makes it so amazing. I would love to just get my hands on a Latina's panties and just rub them against my face and breath in the smell. Same with a bra. Knowing that is went around her amazing tight brown body and pressed against a perfect pair of light brown nipples is so magical to me. I would do anything to just have a pair of a Latina's underwear. I would keep them in a plastic bag to never loose the smell.
I just can't see myself feeling the same with a white girl's underwear. It's like they're only as magical as they are because a girl is Latina. A White girl's underwear would be so unappealing, it would probably be stained with period blood and smell like poop. I just can't see me rubbing a white girl's panties and bra in my face.
Discuss.

Impossible white and asian are different species

based