Why do right wing incel imageboard dwellers do this ????

Why do right wing incel imageboard dwellers do this ????

Attached: D9ST1T4UcAAnKoi[1].jpg (1200x813, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
youtube.com/watch?v=CVl6mwtLrsk
hnn.us/articles/1802.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gives me Heat feels

they dont go outside or form their own opinions, they sit around getting brainwashed by cherrypicked negativity and learn to dehumanize anything that is different from them. and they most likely have played alot of videogames that are military combat based and think it is cool. basically just sheltered people. the outside world is scary and dangerous to them

>right wing incel imageboard dwellers

discharged from the army, actually

>they dont go outside or form their own opinions, they sit around getting brainwashed by cherrypicked negativity and learn to dehumanize anything that is different from them. and they most likely have played alot of videogames that are military combat based and think it is cool. basically just sheltered people. the outside world is scary and dangerous to them

Quoting your post so you can't delete it once you look him up and learn you guessed wrong about literally everything, retard :)

I remember a CNN reporter saying the past was better because these people rotted away in solitude, now they join online communities and believe they're part of something bigger.

what is this? terrorist attack i'm not aware of?

Retard shot up a fed building
Not realizing that fed buildings are most protected places in USA

Yep. Despite being a full kit wanker this dude didn't manage to injure a single person before cops shot him and he pissed himself and died.

oh, okay i looked it up and he is another deranged military freak. veterans and army dropouts should not be allowed to have guns tb h.

everything i said in my first post still stands for a bunch of the other nutjobs who ran around with guns trying to kill people.

>Quoting your post so you can't delete it once you look him up and learn you guessed wrong about literally everything, retard :)

Attached: soy wall.jpg (1200x1200, 379K)

You never hear of these attacks because they're done by white people and don't get the routine Jow Forumsshill 300000 threads spam you get when a brown dude does it

hahaha nice!
where did this happen? i wanna read more about it.

Well, I don't watch the news so I wasn't even aware there was another shooting.

Yes i realized you get your knews from Jow Forums and just explained you why you didn't hear about it

because it's a white dude and Jow Forums is a racist place

My ideal gun law is everybody except military what do you guys think

Several years later and Chris Dorner is still the guy with the comfiest and sanest manifesto.

That doesn't mean he was wrong. Pol faggots are all miserable subhumans, just like you

>The people with the most experience with firearms shouldn't be allowed to own them

kys

More like
>the people who most love to kill and destroy, who have unending bloodlust and hate for others shouldn't be allowed to have guns

>the people who most love to kill and destroy, who have unending bloodlust and hate for others shouldn't be allowed to have guns
Please show me five studies backing the viewpoint that all military members are "people who love to kill and destroy who have an unending bloodlust and hate for others"

here's one: kill yourself

Not an argument

here's one by Abu Ghraib and al.

Attached: thats-what-the-us-military-forces-were-doing-in-Iraq[1].png (460x297, 266K)

that doesn't describe the military at all.

Here's another: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
>tf
>tp

>Shooting a federal building instead of bombing it
Yikes!

Attached: r960-91f9423b2e0008849acb9aa3b77db920.jpg (657x960, 120K)

>T. military on Okinawa

Looks like that from the picture. The video shows him getting dropped within a minute by a perfect center mass shot

This. Dumbass didn't stand a chance

Attached: 1477359014791.jpg (350x454, 28K)

He could have been 'sheep dipped'.

For an example, this is Timothy McVeigh about two years after he left the army:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVl6mwtLrsk

hnn.us/articles/1802.html
Oh really? This unit had express permission from their commanders to rape, murder, and torture civilians who weren't even connected to the Vietcong. They received multiple commendations for their actions and none of them were prosecuted during the war. Soldiers are scum, whenever I meet one of them I make sure to leave quickly.

True desu

Keep dying for Israel, faggot

woke af