Why do East Africans look so different from other Africans?

Why do East Africans look so different from other Africans?

Attached: laOeFeq.jpg (236x351, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecl8Aod0Tl0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Kobdb37Cwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the distance between west africa and ethiopia?
Traversing this distance is tough as it is in modern say

East Africans aren't really that unique. Plenty of west Africans look like them.

They live in highlands where's little bit cooler than in equatorial rain forest or Nubian desert.

Attached: 84846.jpg (960x1080, 159K)

east africans are people who left africa and came back, west africans never mixed with neanderthal descendants

Semitic genes.

Senegal to Ethiopia distance wise is like Vladivostok to Moscow.

Theres no connection between bantus and east africans rain forests and impenetrable terrain seperate the races of east and west

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-22-09-59.png (720x1280, 148K)

This

Vladvostok is not part of Europe

Kenyans are east africans and they look like a normal african.

Uhm? Because genetics.

Why do Portuguese and Ukranians look so different if both are in Europe?

Some kenyans are bantus or mixed with them

?
Never said it was.

They don't

Attached: 7b9fae217880875d35b8adaff74b05a1.jpg (421x540, 68K)

Depends.

Some Kenyans and Tanzanians like the Maasai and the Samburu people can look like east Africans.

Yeah, no.

The Nilotic Chad

Europeaner than you, Carlos.
Here's what dumb IndianTimes says to me here.

Attached: 8899.jpg (1323x629, 349K)

Looks no different from west africans desu.

Redpill yourself on the b*ntu expansion

He looks like a random african.

>Pyramids aren't space shi-

Attached: 995.jpg (780x720, 123K)

Aren't NIlotics literally the blackest people in Africa?

Attached: main-qimg-fe1081c8c0de6e07d12515545bedafd6.jpg (333x500, 31K)

>Yo, Whachah lookin at, caveboy?

Attached: nvbian QVEEN.jpg (1024x1366, 275K)

Horse's ass.

Dunno. People from Senegal, Somalia and India also get dark as fuck.

They are eurasian rapebabies

Don't forget South Sudan.

Dark skin represents soil, Black bros are real Earthlings.
Wypipo have to go back to Nibiru

Attached: papua.jpg (450x300, 25K)

Earth sucks

Don't forget Souf Sudan.

Never seen a west African that has that distinctive Somali/Ethiopian face

>y pypo in 4chunz be like " i can tell the difference between a romanian and a moldovan but all nigraz are the fucking same lol"

Maasai people have thin and angular noses, also smaller and chinky eyes.

Attached: africans.jpg (905x564, 194K)

That's because most of the west Africans, that people are familiar with, come from the coastal regions (Ghana and Nigeria). Countries like Niger, Mali and Mauritania have loads people with 'east African' features.

Why is the mexicuck so obsessesd with niggers?

They're literally Caucasian.

>Maasai people have thin and angular noses
Well can't deny you are right here
>also smaller and chinky eyes
arr rook the same

They are part caucasian, that doesnt make them caucasian. Thata like saying spics are caucasian

You know what, I take that back. The fulani are a good example of west africans that have a east african look to them.

What is it with white people wanting to claim everyone?

wish i knew. so i could breed them genes into the girls here.

forgot pic.

You don't find your women attractive?

Attached: Fulani-woman.jpg (464x650, 58K)

god I fucking hate gulf arabs and how nobody ever calls them out on the fact that they raped/pillaged the entirety of east africa yet whitey is demonized for taking some west africans to north america

not as much as tanzanian, kenyan, ethiopian women i've met.
the worst african women are central however

I'm not Mexican

i think you are just racist desu

What are you?

>not as much as tanzanian, kenyan, ethiopian women i've met.
Why do you find them more attractive?

>the worst african women are central however
Explain?

where the fuck are you then?

>What is it with white people wanting to claim everyone?
Ethiopians are cool, man. I dunno what else to tell you.

For Bantus, some Igbos can be surprisingly lightskinned..

Attached: hd-oguchi-onyewu-philadelphia-union_boch030hlod71ofz7224sjuiu.jpg (533x300, 101K)

They are part caucasian, arabs bleached them

They took slaves from Tanzania and Mozambique. Some Africans like the Somalis and Ethiopians started enslaving people in the region as well. At the end of the day, it really didn't have a lasting effect on Africans in these countries. So yeah, most Africans don't give a shit about the Arab slave trade.

Why the hell do you know so much about the skin tones of various black peoples? Please tell me you've spent time in Africa or something and this isn't Jow Forums race obsession taken even further than usual.

White in spain.

He legit looks like an Algerian.

South African

Attached: IMG_20190617_215642095.jpg (1456x2592, 662K)

No, he doesn't

you have to go back

Another light skinned igbo.

>arabs
>bleaching

Attached: giannis-antetokounmpo-bucks.jpg (770x433, 63K)

Leave my country

Arabs are white

Arabs used to be lighter before they mixed with east Africans. Now they have anywhere from 15-30% African admixture

Are you that weird pajeet?

I meant southern Algeria. Would he really look out of place in Adrar or Tamanrast?

Nope, im not a poo.
What makes you think that?

i dont know, but i love them

Attached: senait-fatima.jpg (640x640, 118K)

Yes? What even makes him look "Algerian"? Just having lighter skin?

Again like I said here why do you guys like claiming a people when it's convenient for you? We know you see East Africans as "niggers and Arabs as "sandniggers".

Nice desu
Post your arm

based af
are you black? why did you come here?

Are you black?

>why do you guys like claiming a people when it's convenient for you?
Im not claiming them, Im not even white myself
>We know you see East Africans as "niggers and Arabs as "sandniggers".
I dont, stop assuming things retard

It's the combination of lightskin and African features.Why do you think he would stand out in that part of the country?

>Why do you find them more attractive?
high cheekbones, skin smooth and unblemished like a baby's, long soft hair, flat tummies, usually fit, sexy as fuck accents and 80% of them are closet nymphos. somehow their men are bottom tier
>the worst african women are central however
central african women are the ones you see on /tv/ when they want to show you African sufferage. pic related is central. other examples are actresses like Letitia Wright, Lupita N'yongo. an example of how east african girls, particularly ethiopian and tanzanian, look would be melissandre from got. or if you've seen that one image of black girls on the beach with big bundas

this. i'm igbo and we have some really light skinned people. no one guessed i was nigerian when i lived in the UK

Cuck

Lupita is beautiful desu. I was just watching this video, and this woman is a 10/10 goddess. What would you say she is?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecl8Aod0Tl0

aren't you that bmwf mongrel?

forgot pic

Attached: ug.jpg (648x380, 31K)

East Africans have Caucasian skull shapes while other Africans have Negroid skull shapes.

Stop using "BLEACHing" in reference to Arabs. They can barely bleach anything as evidenced by Horners themselves

Caucasian refers to skull shape, not skin colour.

No, I'm white (not Afrikaner though). I'm doing some scientific research here (UNAM and CINVESTAV), also fucking sum bitches.

>examples of east african girls are dutch white actress and a pic of african american girls (who are descended from west africans) on the beach
>central africans look like an actress from guyana (again descended from west africans) and another actress from kenya (east africa)
Are you retard?

she's jamaican i think. did some research on her and she's definitely not nigerian. also a twitter feminist

Are you REALLY nigerian? Can you redlill me why b*ntus are like this? I mean this is the comfier you get in Central African Republicano

Attached: mundo-bangui-africa-20180727-0002-copy.jpg (680x453, 66K)

Some of those Ugandan and Kenyan girls have small noses and big lips. Really hot IMO.

Meanwhile in Ivory Coast...

Attached: Abidjan_Costa_do_Marfim.jpg (1000x833, 101K)

Why are you so obsessed with Bantus, retarded monkey Brazilian? The most developed sub-Saharan countries are Bantu as well

Kenya...

Attached: images (58).jpg (843x364, 65K)

She's Ajuma Nasenyana, supermodel from Kenya.

Attached: ajuma.jpg (300x393, 53K)

They are literally half Arabs.

I am YORUBA BVLL. Got a problem with that?

>retarded monkey Brazilian
The only reason some brazilians look like monkeys is because they have bantu admixture

Old shitty skyscrapers. Angola, Tanzania and Kenyas skyline are way better.

Africa has a wider gene base then the rest of the world combined. Modern humans first spread from East Africa to different parts of Africa, mutated and then a bunch of East Africans moved out of the continent.

After this East Africa has had numerous back-migrations. The semitic speaking people of the Ehtiopian highlands having the most recent admixture with Western Eurasia.

The Ethiopian Orthodox Church claims that the Emperors of Ethiopia were the sons of King Solomon and an Ethiopian princess. Its more likely that people with advanced middle eastern farming techniques found success in the cool, highlands with rich volcanic soil and where succesful in setting up that culture.

t. Bob Geldof

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kobdb37Cwc

No they're not

Takaisin Mogadishuun.