Has he redeemed himself?

Has he redeemed himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=oU8fr9inWus

Attached: findyourlove.png (1165x828, 904K)

BURAKUDU

I like his face when he said he doesn't want to say the english word "black". Just fucking lol desu.
The "BORRAKU PEEPURU" memes got to him.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 9.15.55 AM.png (632x996, 952K)

Who? The guy who's responsible for Metal Gear Solid?

what is his argument this time

>Apologizing to subhuman apes that would murder him and rape his mother, given the chance
Sad!

is this like The Golden One but for japs lol

Hasn't this whole situation already played out exactly like this at least once before?

seppuku is the only way

That’s hideo kojima

Leftists always win.

I hope he apologized for calling niggers "people"

Shamefur disronor.

Shēmufuru disuhōnā*
:)

Shamefuru disbray, mista Nobita

He shames himself when he does this. Every time apology apology, and it is insincere. His business suffers because woke weebs do not use his services, so he makes a fake apology.

This is pathetic, those nigger apes he’s apologizing to are too busy murdering and stealing to care what he thinks anyway

DEAR

japs have perfected the fake apology

The sincerity is less important than the gesture. With the gesture made, everyone moves on with their lives to avoid making difficulties.

The memes probably got to him more than even the angry emails.

He was being criticized on social media. His honesty was thought disrespectful by many Japanese. Opinions, even a good opinion, should be kept personal if they are impolite.

This, Golden One and Nobita are both genuinely good guys with honest hearts, who happen to have some rightwing beliefs, and therefore attract a fanbase of mouthbreathing troglodytes.

Fuck Niggers. There. I've said it. They breed white and asian women in massive numbers (at least here in Germany)... We have to stop them