1. Your Cunt

1. Your Cunt
2. Did you get good grades in high school?

flag
No I never showed up

Attached: nadia.jpg (1920x1040, 275K)

no
i just messed around on my phone and listened to music

I had an 86% GPA so I did okay.

Attached: 1523414274876.gif (500x282, 316K)

No
I was embarrassed by my work so I never turned anything in

US
No I got C's and some Bs

flag
i did for 9th/10th grade but i quit caring because i had no interest in college. 11th/12th i was basically a c student.

I tried my hardest but I barely got Cs

Yes until senior year when I completely stopped giving a shit. Still graduated since I was in a very black school district with low standards.

I failed high school 3 times and never studied and have no regrets

Attached: 1535392472737.jpg (400x400, 25K)

no
didn't give a fuck, felt like a waste of time, hated everyone there, wish i had left sooner but oh well

Depends, I'm confident in my English (enough to do homework quick), History is a breeze but I only get B+ top because I'm too lazy to study, same goes for Literature and Geography
Math (both Geometry and Calculus), Chemistry, Physics makes me want to kms
Others subject the teacher just give out points for being there and take the test.
P.E is a nightmare, it paralyzed my knees for a whole weekend
Straight C throughout high school though

USA
yes even though i played games on my phone all day as shit was easy

I always had all the grades from lowest to highest depending on how I felt like on the sobject. Never studied any much in the high school. Had a various score in my bachelor as well, now trying to be my best in my MA cause at a certain point I'll need to work with this stuff. Also more specialized more will to be interested in all of it

I would ditch at least a day a week but i was really good at tests so I did alright still

Math was the only class I got good grades in because my drug dealer would trade me Vicodin or Xanax if I did the homework for him.

Once i hit puberty I had nothing but disdain for school. It's mad because as a pre teen I remember everyone calling me super smart. I used to read the dictionary in bed and loved eytmology.

Then I hit the age of about 13-14 and just hated it when I was forced to learn things I had no interest in, which lead to me having like a 40% attendance rating.

I have always found education to be a fucking meme filter for retards but I don't have to willpower to go through the rigamarole of proving that I'm not one too.

Attached: 9ubsd0laead21.jpg (329x306, 10K)

I barely graduated on time. GPA was a 1.1

I actually did pretty decent in most classes except for math

I'm smart but lazy so did well in school with little effort.
It made me into a lazy shit with no work ethic though.

I got ok grades. A's, B's. C's a few times.

But now in UNi and have been getting horrible grades so far. These classes are incredibly hard and the pressure makes me want to an hero every single day

I always got 6/10s despite trying my hardest

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (658x901, 68K)