FACT: Korea and China are NOT Japan's neighboring countries

The closest neighbor to Japan is actually Russia. You can swim across from Wakkanai (the northernmost part of Hokkaido) to Sakhalin.

The 2nd closest is Taiwan, where is just a stone's throw away from the southernmost part of Okinawa as the map shows.

The 3rd closest is Hawaii. Despite having geographically a little long distance, many Japanese residents have lived in Hawaii for centuries. Hawaii has always been a spiritual neighbor to Japan sharing special borders with each other in the Pacific Ocean.

It's only Koreans to think the Korean peninsula borders Japan. For Japan, Korea is just one of those other countries in Asia.

THE CONCLUSION:
JAPAN's neighbors: Russia, Taiwan, Hawaii
SOUTH KOREA's neighbor: Only North Korea

Attached: The_Redpill_man_says...png (458x502, 47K)

no one cares nigga

>no one cares nigga

Attached: gooka.png (334x364, 18K)

>The closest neighbor to Japan is actually Russia. You can swim across from Wakkanai (the northernmost part of Hokkaido) to Sakhalin.
Do it faggot

On google maps I saw the distance is 40km

It is simply not worth swimming for a poorer country. You do it.

Is it autism?

Attached: 1560397552912.png (414x419, 273K)

Just measured all the distances on google maps.

Japan-Russia 40km
Japan-SK 50km
Japan-Taiwan 100km
Japan-NK 500km
Japan-China 500km

Surprisingly, China and North Korea are pretty far from Japan.

Tsushima to Busan is like 50km.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618_160626.jpg (852x753, 86K)

cool theory tanaka
but i'm not sure what you are trying to say

I think he's just trying to say that he doesn't like your country, in an abstract way
Again.

In my opinion Japan doesn't have neighbors at all. And this is not a bad thing

tsushima is korean clay
all the japanese people know this although netouyos deny it

lmao. based nip

>im taking all this time to make this big post to show I don't care about korea or china
lol pretty sad

why are japanese so hateful

Attached: 1553508629816.jpg (1010x768, 92K)

Tiny penis hatred

Russia is unironically the only country that once shared a visible border with Japan on earth, not on waters.

Attached: img_3_m.png (560x310, 195K)

Tsushima is undoubtedly Japanese.

Ainu is russians

Attached: rusjup.jpg (2560x1707, 1.3M)

While North Korea shares borders with 3 countries (2 comrades, 1 enemy)
South Korea's border is limited to only their north equivalent, who gave them a big rejection.
This is the very reason why South Korea always wants attention from Japan. They are coping with solitude.

I am korean

I see japan as my equal

You mad?

While North Korea shares borders with 3 countries (2 comrades, 1 enemy)
South Korea's border is limited to only their north equivalent, who gave them a big rejection.
This is the very reason why South Korea always wants attention from Japan. They are coping with solitude.

Too drunk, didnt read

You even madder? Don't fret, let's go to a. Onsen. You know? You know those? The onsens? 温泉?! 온센?!?!? 알지, 이 개새끼야. 가자 친구 야, 俺の仲間!

>let's go to a. Onsen. You know?

Attached: average_Korean_poster.png (858x830, 77K)

pretty sure china did as well in the same period

LITERALLY me

hawaii isn't a country

I went there.
It is completely Japanese place.

you chinese are really scary and weird

russian likes to touch so many different neighbors. russia touching very different cultures at the same time

Dokdo is ours

Your closets neighboring country will be Norway after i travel to Japan and dump my cumload into your women begging for me to colonize them with my caucasian cock

Attached: 1559842256157.jpg (359x347, 66K)

>your women begging for me

Attached: Untitled.png (1046x1165, 991K)

>The 3rd closest is Hawaii. Despite having geographically a little long distance, many Japanese residents have lived in Hawaii for centuries. Hawaii has always been a spiritual neighbor to Japan sharing special borders with each other in the Pacific Ocean.
That isn't how it works.

You should replace Hawaii with USA. Since Japan is still under American control, it's closest neighbor should be USA.

BTFO. based davido kun

but hokkaido is ours