There are billions of people all over the globe casually communicating in languages you cannot understand

>there are billions of people all over the globe casually communicating in languages you cannot understand

Attached: 1559154069535.jpg (445x386, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECWwpmP3spY
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
youtu.be/HAKnWi15ycs
youtu.be/nOF0A22bGZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tamam

Weird

imagine the chinese internet

Que onda loco?Todo bien?
Como anda el buen Drácula?

they are not saying much don't worry about it

小朋友~

啊哈哈哈哈,尴尬鸟

>the entire world could be bantering us right now and we have no way of knowing

Attached: 1538001862832.jpg (641x530, 36K)

Ching chong ping pong

pyмыны цыгaнe

Like a game of pong

>tfw I already know the entire world is bantering the USA

Attached: 1526340460608.jpg (633x758, 100K)

You are not chinese

Pyмыны дaкийцы

anonymity doesn't have an us, at least not a real one

in theory the idea of anonymity is that you are one of those billions that just happens to stay on this site for some time, there is no realistic way of separating you from those "other" other than some made up story about economic disparity, so in theory you can say that the only barrier to properly think about this otherness is the lack of access

this is why I'm learning Chinese
a quarter of the internet is written in Mandarin, what the fuck are they saying? no one knows, they could be laughing at us this very moment

NOOO STOP IT

Tpaнcильвaния - этo вeнгepcкaя зeмля.

>language is nothing but vibrations in the atmosphere your brain has organized into different meanings

Attached: 1560441633929.png (645x773, 24K)

>the fate of the entire world depends on the way important people articulate said vibrations

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

rumen çingeni hahahahaha

>oral communication is nothing but a translation of our thoughts and like a translated book it might contains many translation mistakes

Attached: 1545558202173.png (499x513, 283K)

>a translation of our thoughts

>according to researchers of brain activity people make decisions before the thought of decision appear so thoughts are meaningless

Attached: 23131.png (221x228, 4K)

>there are places in the world both man made and natural that have never been unsealed or explored

Pee pee pooh pooh

how do you measure something like that?

Não te preocupes meu irmão latino eu nunca dirá nada de mal, sobre ti agora dá-me um abraço caralho

Attached: 052.png (265x258, 118K)

It's so weird to understand other Romance speakers while they don't have the slightest idea about what the fuck we're saying.

welcome to my world OP

it's astounding to think you all exist off in space

Sou um anão diferente mas acho que nós também conseguimos perceber romeno escrito (talvez)

yup

exactly, now come here to listen Uzbek pop-music
youtube.com/watch?v=ECWwpmP3spY

Götəş başa düşmürsən hə nə deyirəm?

i cant understand shit of spoken French or romanian, but write i can get the Basic idea of what the sentence is about

צהריים טובים

I have some alien music relevant to you

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Ai notta ovatkin nuo Torakat rasvasia ukkoja.

hey that was pretty good

heres some Argentine folk
youtu.be/HAKnWi15ycs

Tattaren är paranoid över språk åh nej nej nej HAHAHAH

They for sure aren't talking about incel or blacked shit

Nu știu cât de ușor le e portughezilor să-nțeleagă româna scrisă. Francezii-mi zic că nu se prea descurcă. Voi pricepeți asta?

>there are billions of people around the world communicating with each other with ease, making friends, becoming lovers and living worthwhile moments together

Attached: 1517860119640.png (837x513, 170K)

surely the government would make it harder for them to get a loan if they did that

Less than 3500 people can speak my language. I'm so lonely.

Something user and portuguese something romanian writing.but i cant understand french. Did you understand?
What i close?

"I'm not sure how easy it is for the Portugese to understand written Romanian. The French tell me they mostly can't. Do you understand this?"

Dam ,its way harder then i thought.
I have to side with the frogs ,i can get a few things and the Basic meaning but its rather hard.
Our languges are so diferent how are we in the same family

is this some kind of "sonder"?

Attached: 800px-CuvinteleLimbiiRomane.svg.png (800x1011, 93K)

>Latin
>French
>Italian
Im confused , so romanian is a mix of latin with latin languages plus slavic

VREI SABLEŠDAR NUMA NUMA JEI NUMA NUMA NUMAJEI
TKI PUNTAUŠI DRAGOSTA DIN TEI NA KITES DERO KITAJEI

What the hell is it

Maybe Manx?

Yes, basically.

>Latina savanta

我討厭黑鬼和jannies

b.a.s.e.d

Scholarly Latin

Was studiert ihr denn so?

Arrente

I have literally never heard of that language before. Could you say something in it?

is this it?
youtu.be/nOF0A22bGZo

>there's hundreds of countries with their own history, heritage and culture I'll never know nor experience

Attached: 1557396174965.png (388x413, 5K)

how do you know unless you learn chinese

activity in the brain I'd presume, they probably see lots of activity before any conscious decisions are made
totally guessing here by the way

>No soy
based