People keep making fun of me for being american

>people keep making fun of me for being american

Attached: 1560846840030.jpg (633x758, 100K)

They're jealous
(watch how they'll reply to this post by saying they're not and calling me a mutt)

Ameriki-Ameriki

haha

should've said you're canadian

Attached: 1560310112956.png (210x195, 101K)

>People are making fun of me for refrigerating my shoes

Attached: 1514516697836.png (633x758, 32K)

only content we get these days are seething Americans

Attached: averagedayonint.png (1008x1032, 454K)

Good

it's funny because when I was abroad some people would ask me where I was from. when I say "usa" they're curious usually followed up by "which state" but when I would say "canada" they're like "ooo really...ok...." and the conversation stops hahahahahaha

This board is European circlejerk NOT by making fun of US, but by deflecting any memes or facts on EU and UK problems. Can't really call it banter when they call arab and nigger rapes there as "Jow Forumsmemes". Lol

Attached: united_against_goblins.png (1600x773, 2.03M)

>This board is European circlejerk NOT by making fun of US, but by deflecting any memes or facts on EU and UK problems. Can't really call it banter when they call arab and nigger rapes there as "Jow Forumsmemes". >Lol

Attached: murica.png (400x400, 38K)

amerifat

This post is curiously devoid of any replies, hmmm, almost as if when you call out their usual shit they can't do anything

Try being Romanian

Attached: kjuth1srsw611.png (657x527, 31K)

LOSER

>They're jealous
>(watch how they'll reply to this post by saying they're not and calling me a mutt)

>This post is curiously devoid of any replies, hmmm, almost as if when you call out their usual shit they can't do anything

btw your shit is tl;dr and boring, that's why u get no (you)s. Meanwhile others post a yellow grinning face and write "do they really" and you almost break your keyboards while replying.

Attached: t_shart.png (673x533, 12K)

I just want to be friends

Attached: 1507734167977.png (691x653, 20K)

Dude, like I said, this is literally a low status Euro circlejerk that seethes against americans and against "muh Jow Forums boogeyman facts". It's either them or us. Don't be passive. In the same way they have easy to acccess simple exaggerated mutt memes spammed everywhere, we can make easy to recognize and access anti UK and Euro memes to at the very least, balance out the anti-American circlejerk. They wanna play the kike game? So can literally anyone else if they wanted to.

Don't listen to those jealaous cucks, user. Americans is a great nation of warriors, explorers and inventors. You've beaten up Hitler, landed on Moon, saved the world from nazism, terrorism and communism. Every stuff we use every day was invented by Americans: planes, the internet, computers, helicopters, lightbulb, nuclear bombs, nintendo switch, mcDonalds, supermarkets, shopping malls, starbucks. God bless America!

>Dude, like I said, this is literally a low status Euro circlejerk that seethes against americans and against "muh Jow Forums boogeyman facts". It's either them or us. Don't be passive. In the same way they have easy to acccess simple exaggerated mutt memes spammed everywhere, we can make easy to recognize and access anti UK and Euro memes to at the very least, balance out the anti-American circlejerk. They wanna play the kike game? So can literally anyone else if they wanted to.

Attached: amerisoy.png (371x361, 34K)

Thanks fren. I like Russia too!

based russian bro

Attached: 1560536570781m.jpg (768x1024, 67K)

>Dude, like I said, this is literally a low status Euro circlejerk that seethes against americans and against "muh Jow Forums boogeyman facts". It's either them or us. Don't be passive. In the same way they have easy to acccess simple exaggerated mutt memes spammed everywhere, we can make easy to recognize and access anti UK and Euro memes to at the very least, balance out the anti-American circlejerk. They wanna play the kike game? So can literally anyone else if they wanted to.

Attached: 1559077915650.png (301x302, 236K)

shouldnt really bother you that much
you're a citizen of earth's most powerful nation

Next, you'll greentext this very post, copy and paste it and then attach a spammed mutt meme! Wow, powerful!

Please stop typing in these walls of text, nobody reads them. All they see is:

>I'm a American and I *brrrraaaaaap*...bla bla bla bla I'm American and my opinion is: bla bla bla bla ... my opinion is.. bla bla bla bla ..hhhhhnnnggggg... *sharts his pants*

Attached: 1559695715384.jpg (673x789, 140K)

>Jow Forums
>facts
Choose one

>Next, you'll greentext this very post, copy and paste it and then attach a spammed mutt meme! Wow, powerful!

Attached: maxsoyrage.jpg (600x600, 110K)

>Modern Germany
>Germans
Choose one

It's alright, i like you nontheless
But the people in your country tend to be very stupid

relax man it's better to be fat and a mutt, 'slong as we ain't muzzies

Attached: 1555949072742.jpg (287x331, 16K)

I guess those FBI statistics were just pol boogeyman nonsense afterall huh? Whew, thank God

Poland is US greatest ally, fuck off Germnigger.

Estadounidanians, have sex.

Attached: 1560098589804.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

ew what the fuck is that

Attached: MV5BOWFhZmNjNmUtNDVjNi00NzRmLTkxNjktMTMxMmExNmIwMGM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY1200_CR285,0, (630x1200, 34K)

They don't even care about smelly arab rapists even a fourth as much as they do about circlejerking against Americans. It's true. They won't even deny it.

u rite

Attached: 1560280953009.jpg (648x595, 143K)

saved

Fuck Norway

Take a joke

Gotta keep those toes nice and cool during the hot summer months.

They're just jokes stupid faggot. You're welcome to my bbq

Attached: 1536006122469.png (780x670, 29K)

I meant like I saved the pic cuz I liked it and want to use against Germanistanians
based

>people keep making fun of me for having Aspergers.

I miss the spurdo sparde days honestly. That was funny America bantz. The style now (just be as nasty as possible and spam le 56% man) is just boring and dumb. Not to mention it was a response to trolling about the refugee crisis so the constant spamming of it just seems like insecurity and coping about rapefugees on the part of Euros.

We're not burger

Not jealous of American society or people, but on a greater level Europe is very butthurt and jealous over American power and influence. That simply cannot be denied. America is a massive geopolitical bugaboo to once proud and now dead European empires.

i really love americans tho
they're all fun and games

Thank you John t. English teacher. Very cool.

>insecurity and coping about rapefugees on the part of Euros.
Nailed it perfectly. They even call rapefugee shit as "Jow Forums meme propoganda" and deny it. I've had 3 brits , a frenchie and a German tell me different kinds of statistic of the niggers and arabs in their own countries and crime is "Jow Forums MEMES"! when I myself haven't even gone on cuckchan Jow Forums in 3 years. Watch as they copy paste my whole post, greentext then add their repetitive mutt memes like the smart grugs they are.

Ad hominem, not an argument. and you are seething because it is true.

This is why I love Jow Forums

*googles word to sound smart*
>you are seething because it is true.

you didn't even deny being a John-sensei

Attached: sneed.png (476x401, 138K)

>He thinks ad hominem is le smart boi word
Really doing good on yourself there

>Now it's the Jap that's a mutt
All you can do is spam overused mutt memes. I remember these from fucking 2016 and haven't seen them since I barely started going here the last couple days. You guys are living in the past and are so insecure about yourselves that you won't even accept anything wrong with your countries without a mutt meme every. other. post.

>Thinks using special terms in latin just to say "that's not a argument" is not pretentious

Bet you can't even tell me how it translates without googling. Are you the same guy who writes 2 pages of pseudo-intellectual bullshit as a response to: "Do they rly?"

>All you can do is spam overused mutt memes. I remember these from fucking 2016 and haven't seen them since I barely started going here the last couple days. You guys are living in the past and are so insecure about yourselves that you won't even accept anything wrong with your countries without a mutt meme every. other. post

Attached: yourekillingthismeme.png (211x239, 8K)

it's oke fren, gib me a hug if u wanna

Attached: 1517533925664.png (1018x763, 204K)

Hello my Aryan brother :)

Attached: 1560333621683.jpg (1440x480, 54K)

Don't worry fren, I still remember our best Ally from way back

fat americans lmao.

Attached: American_DNA.jpg (1124x598, 88K)

Attached: ornella.jpg (740x420, 37K)

going to go invade iran now? show everyone you are a big boy?

Attached: chrome_2019-06-17_17-57-34.png (456x506, 323K)

Shut the fuck uo krautnigger, he is right.

Without even getting into the debate, but that’s obviously not a Jap.

>soyboy.jpg
>[your text goes here]

Whore of nato

>pole
>suck american cock
what a surprise

>typical american on Jow Forums
>never been to EU
>never been outside the USA
>never been outside his own hometown and his white neighborhood
>"EU IMMIGRATION POLICY IS SO STUPID, HAHA MOHHAMED, XDDD"
>complains when people make fun of him

Shut the fuck up, you seething Euroniggers. America is the world's hegemon whether you like it or not.

yeah keep sucking that beef jerky stick

calm down polack, we get it your IQ is 10.

geh heim Achmed

they only act in their own interrests (shekels). If Putin comes over, they wont do shit for you.

Go eat burger amerifat

You shut the fuck up. Western Europe is finished, America is no 1.

We're not, mutt

haha he has to pay for university or something haha :D

Yes, you are.

they are so fat, when will they stop lmao.

You are fat frenchie.